All Comments on 'Sniffer and the Hotel'

by tonyatll

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Not your best work.

While this story had a lot of sexual imagery it seemed to be lacking somewhat in sexual content.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great threesome !!!

great threesome !! I want to do exactly what you did. I want to be Sniffer and dress up in my sexy clothes for you & Tony. Having 2 guys fuck me and sucking their cocks is my ultimate dream. Your story is going to help me make my dream cum true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hotel

I am a mature crossdresser,i was out of town,i dressed,went to a local hotel.I had a mature long skirt,pantyhose,a blouse top,glasses,short greyish wig.I was sitting at a table for a short time,when a older man,in his 60s approached,offered me a drink.I spoke with him,his hand on my leg,he asked me how much,i was surprised so i said free if yiu can do it and stood.He followed,in the lift,to my room,he asked for a glass of water and took a green tablet.After feeling my leg,lifting my skirt,he unzipped his pants,i dropped down,his cock was rising as i sucked it,he lifted me,turned me around,pulled mt pantyhose down,i reached back,hard and long,oh my as i positioned his cock at my hole, holding it and easing back,the hard head entering me,oh yes,deep,my cock hard as he moved back and forward,until i felt him swell and warmth filled my hole.I lay flat,he stayed on me and in me,slowly fucking me until my cock shot my cumm,my arse clenching and unclenching around his still hard cock.Yes,he got it for free.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 7 years ago
I've done this too

This is very similar to what I did with a gay couple I met at the local gay spa. They found out about my cross-dressing and told me they'd always had a fantasy of having a 3some with a CD. We arranged it for the following week and it happened very much like in your story. I dressed as a maid, served both of them beer & chips, sucked both their cocks and the best was when Bill's cock was in my mouth and John was behind me fucking my man-pussy with his big thick 8" cock. I loved every minute of it and we'll be doing it again soon. Please tell more stories like this one. It was so hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous