All Comments on 'Submissive Stocking Slut'

by Hosieryboy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
dam9sdam9sover 18 years ago
your story is sexy

I'm glad you're writing again keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Realistic

I would be surprised if this wasn't a true story. Your writing style makes it so realistic. Thanks for a good one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
good plot bad writeing.

the idea behind it is excellent but the way it's written... No.

cuckold_ukcuckold_ukover 7 years ago
Superb

A really superb story. I love wearing real ff nylons myself and my wife indulges my passion. We have sex while both wearing and the feel of our legs in sheer nylon rubbing together is amazing. She loves to wank me with a nylon and when I cum she sucks the cum through the stockings. Heaven.

JhMcKnJhMcKnalmost 4 years ago
Nylon Lover

This story hits a soft spot for me. I too am a lover of women's nylon stockings and revel when I see a lady who still wears full fashioned stockings. Growing up in the 50's, most women wore nylons almost every day. I lived in small community and when i was downtown, I used to check women's legs to see if they were wearing stockings, and if so, what color were the heel and seams. Then I'd look for garter bumps to see how far up their thighs the stockings were going.

I loved women, especially the young ladies in high school who wore a garter belt rather than a girdle, to hold their stockings up. Back then, most, if not all women wore panties too so if they needed to pee, all they had to do was pull their skirt up and their panties down and pee.

Special times brought out special stockings, like "flocked" stockings at Christmas or Manhattan heel patterns too.

I'd love to talk to you. Maybe a response from you would work.

Keep writing.

Mac

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous