All Comments on 'My Sensitive Breasts'

by fantasyboy

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Holy ***

I didn't realise how sensitive my nipples are untill i finished reading this... and I came....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Not Believable

The story it's self just isn't something that one can believe. The idea is a great one, however the details are just to exagerated. And the story doesn't flow too well...everything is sort of jumpy and quick.

pinkmilkmaidpinkmilkmaidalmost 17 years ago
Wow!

This is one of my all-time favorite stories! I love stories about sensitive breasts (and to the commenter, yes, it is believable, some of us women are lucky enough to know first hand about nipple orgasms), and this was very well written! I hope you write more!

Pandoras DesirePandoras Desireover 16 years ago

a good read. flowed well (no pun intended, LOL.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You made my feelings seem so real

Loved your story. All my life my breasts and nipples haved seemed over sensitive and easily stimulated. Now that I am older I still need that excitement and crave my loves to use them to their, and my, hearts content. Keep writing about this and make us feel good!

TreeangelTreeangelabout 15 years ago
Hot titty cum

This story is so hot. There is nothing better than cumming and cumming from hot titty play. You totally rocked this! I loved it. I'm going to make myself cum right now. Thank you. Visualizing the breast pump in an erotic way was so good...my cunt gushed.

twilltwillover 13 years ago
Fantastic story

I loved ur story Sensitive Breasts. My wife enjoyed my nursing her when she was lactating. I tried to prolong it as long as I could, but after a while it got to be just too much troublle for her to keep cleaning up her leaking boobies, so she insisted we let them dry up. She was working and having to change pads and everything was too much.

She was fairly big before she began nursing (a "C") and when she delivered, became a DD. Her Dr. medicated her to cause her to stop lactating, but she said it was still very uncomfortable.

I voted 5 stars on this story, as I really enjoyed the nursing and your descriptions of her getting her boobies and nips played with realy set me off.

More pls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Satisfied

Very sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

nice erotic story. love my nipple to be sucked hard even

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

F u c k this is hat n it made me cum as well 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sucking tits

Just reading your simple hot story made me get wet. My nipples very sensitive are hard, and my clit it swollen. Omg, i would love to have someone suck my nipples and make me cum. Im dripping wet. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Titty Freak

All of my life I have wanted my nipples sucked even before I developed breasts.

I had two girl cousins my age and when I was with one or the other we suckled until I was six or seven.

I need my tits sucked every day. I do not have a steady boyfriend so I

have to improvise ways to get relief.

I have 38DD breasts and am told they are beautiful.

Yet all that matters is relief.

I am new in town and too old to go to clubs so it is difficult to meet someone.

I do not care if a man or woman sucks me off. I just need it. In the process of being sucked by somebody other sexual acts often occur.

I would like to hear from others as to whether this condition exists for them.

I have a feeling that a lot of American men aren't that crazy about sucking breasts.

In porn I see Japanese enjoying this activity.

I want to hear from men if they enjoy .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Everyone has a fetish

Those could be almost anything, but the truth is, everyone has some form of sexuality, some form of illicit desire. Seeing people everywhere, dressed, society pretends that none of them ever do anything our world pretends we should not do..

Yet, they ALL do.

Being a male, I want women to see and touch me, made me hard, cause me to climax. I happily pay them, a masseuse is always a target, I have seen more of them than I can even count.

I don't want to do anything back at that moment, it is almost like being alone.

Giving sex, I do not want to be touched, I have to be totally into the giving. Touch and oral, are something I can do for hours.

But I prefer being touched, exposed. I don't flash, I always ask, convince, manipulate, they must at least seem to want to. IF one of them gets it right, I can and have rarely climaxed 3 times in a row.

Then once having been seen and touched by someone, within days the need begins again, the search for the new willing female starts.

I even tried therapy, the woman was much older. It took me just 4 sessions, then to try and understand what was going on with me, she did it for me also.

It's not hundreds now, the count is in the thousands of women who have had their hands on me. The ones who refuse no matter what are really a rare exception, there is nearly always a way, even if it just takes money.

I also have a wife, she is only the 2nd female I have ever had full intercourse with.

She knows all about my urges, and comfortable in her own life, does not mind at all since my urges exceed hers by several times.

She has friends, nearly all of them have joined in at one time or another.

I am CEO of a fairly large company, I am paid well. I am sure that is part of it.

I read here on this site every day, so far I have found no one like me. I am sure there has to be, it's just that so far I have seen no such story.

Other than that, I am perfectly normal.

So, our relationship works.

Now how is that for a fetish?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very erogenous!

Awesome story -- this is so hot! I am a man, but I too can have nipple orgasms! I love it when women suck on my delicate man-nipples! I would love to have my nipples pumped like this woman did. I really wish I could lactate and have women suck milk from my sensitive nipples!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So lovely to read about nipples. I have a gorgeous body and i was involved with many men but noone knew how to satisfy my sensitive nipples the way they should, so i m still a 30year old virgin and thank god there are your stories. I have decided to go only with a man who knows how to treat a womans nipples. Pay attention to them guys, they are everything . don't keep the women waiting for a man who knows his job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have been stimulating my nipples while I read this. Looking for someone to suck my sweet nips.

Ruffus_GoodmanRuffus_Goodmanabout 1 year ago

Loved this story given how much I enjoy breasts/nipples.

The irony is, besides born male (thus no breasts), my girlfriends would progress damn quickly from breast caressing and sucking, sometimes going straight to blowjobs... Bjs for me are the worst as I lose all contact and pretty much don't interact other than forcing their heads around...

Also... 30 yo virgin anon, know that I'd spend nights wide awake feeling, touching, squeezing, sucking and polishing your nipples with my beard if I could... Maybe some day I'll elaborate in a story...

Ruffus_GoodmanRuffus_Goodmanabout 1 year ago

Also, the "everyone has a fetish" anon, not only I agree with the concept, but I believe a great source of frustration - depression even - is how little people know their sexuality, even worse how it works. They remain unfulfilled rather than exploring and maybe challenging society's taboos.

Anyway, talk for some forum thread... Mine "fetish" is lesbian touch. Just female bodies touching and warming each other up (see my avatar pic for reference). Since I'm male (won't bring trans topics into this), I technically can't fulfill entirely my fetish. It isn't that bad, since we can always rollout more fetishes from the source (like getting to know female perspective on their erogenous regions)

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This site really has no story on heterosexual male nipple stimulation.

The Japanese have a video, perhaps, some authors would like to write non-gay stories on this but keep them clean and romantic and less use of profanities. Check out this string search: "She teased his nipples from behind" and find a rare video.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Mommy’s nipples need attention. So horny right now. They are very sensitive..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous