All Comments on 'Feast or Famine? Ch. 10'

by athena_by_night

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
windstormywindstormyover 18 years ago
Boy, It's Hot In Here!!!!!!!!!

I remember this is how we met, Marie. I read one of your hot little numbers and became consumed with the eroticism and aroused heat on the pages. My, my, my...Here you have dont it again. And left it open to return to at another time. *Sigh* If I must wait...

DGentleBenDGentleBenover 18 years ago
All Honor.......

Excellent vintage, Ri. The tale spun of the life long depth of love between friends and lovers continues with this chapter. It's so evident in the love between Luka and Stephanos that this relationship could never be truly severed. And to see stephanos do what had to be done to help his friend, who he obviously loves, is an act that merits honor among friends.

The love scene between Luka and Nadia is priceless. And I commend him for his decission to wait. More honor splashing across the screen.

In all, this little novel is astounding, gripping, spellbinding to say the least. I have enjoyed it immensely and wait to see what happens in the sequel.

dcraigdcraigover 18 years ago
Amazing Work...

Love, you have done it yet again. In awe I tilt my head to you. This chapter is another example of how well your write. It is so full of so much passionate emotions that rock our worlds on this end. *Smiling*

Doug LewisDoug Lewisover 18 years ago
Outstanding.....

Wonderful, hon. Delicious scenes and empassioned emotions still rule the page. I loved this chapter very much. It is very much worth every spellbinding minute of reading.

mastergary4u2mastergary4u2over 18 years ago
Wowing us again....

"Luka, you can have your three days. I promise that I will not wait beyond that. If I am not your helpmate by then, I will not be responsible for the things I plan to do with your body."

Would love to be a fly on the wall at that occasion. LOL!!

Love this chapter, woman. You left us hanging with the love scene. Grrrrrr.... I think was Windstormy's response. Well, it's shared. Lol...

Awesome that Stephanos was kind and that much of a friend to help Luka repair. I enjoyed that so very much. And also enjoyed the intimacy between them.

moffettasweetmoffettasweetover 18 years ago
Crafty....

Ooooooooh, Ri! You ain't right leaving us hangin like that!!! I was just enthralled with that love scene and then you just stopped!! No fair, girlfriend. LOL...

And all of this chapter was just really amazing. Very good, work......

Dale.....

sweeteric2u2sweeteric2u2over 18 years ago
wonderful.......

Another most definately amazing chapter!!! Serious love scene goin on in this. I hope you write the ending of it soon. It was just HOT, hon. Loved the interaction between the two vampires too. And so sweet at that. I was tickled when Stephanos got into the coffin with Luka. That just thrilled me. And all the good work he did, I'm sure will pay off, right? Hoping? Soon?

spiritwalkerspiritwalkerover 18 years ago
More, hon...

And just as everyone has basically already said, especially the love scene. Just have to have more of that. I'm afraid I'm hooked on this. I may need to attend one of your meetings, or go to your detox center. LOL!!!!!

But you know, I absolutely love this entire chapter. Everything about it was intensely engrossing. It's really good work, hon. You have to finish that love scene, though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous