All Comments on 'Natalia's Naughty Daddy'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
not bad

your story wasn't bad. i would of liked two things for you to have put in the story. first a lot more sex second for you to have drscribe the daughter. by describe i mean height, weight, hair and eye colour, plus her measurements includeing her cup size so we know if she is small or large busted. i know we are supposed to usr our imagenation but thats easier if we know what the hell the people look like in the story. to tell a story one must know what the characters look like. you can't just say john fucks mary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
very erotic reading

Thanks for a fantastic story. Your writing is very erotic and quite descriptive enough. You do leave a little to the imagination but that is a good thing. Too much explanations and descriptions makes a story start sounding like a documentary instead of erotica. I look forward to reading more of your stories. Keep up the great work!!

Aussie_TeacherAussie_Teacherover 18 years ago
I read too many hehehehehe

As my title says, "I read too many" and by that I mean stories on here. AS such, I am maybe a cynic, critic, fussy person etc. But if you dont mind some criticism I will give it. I actually look for a story that has a natural progression, and as such I was enjoying your story until daugher asked daddy "a penny for your thoughts, daddy" and soon after they were setting up a sexual adventure. Sorry to say, but I stopped reading after 3 more paragrahs as it went from a well written story that was building into a great erotic adventure, but somehow it just went from there to the bedroom.

I know this will get a few nasty comments back to me, but am sure many will agree and say the same that you sort of jumped from innocence so incest way too quickly. Hope you dont take this badly, but rather as a suggestion to try and keep the flow going and make it longer with the extra details and make it a gresat story rather than a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hot abd sensual

This is so finite in you description as to the evolution and the final act of copulation. YOu have to follow it up to see how kinky you can get.

This is my fantasy come true through your words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Could have been...

.. so much better. Could have taken the 'average' story - but the 'nasty' language really turned me off. Well below your usual standard!

Stan

David48David48over 18 years ago
Nasty Stan

Gee...imagine that...you used "nasty" language in your story and old UK Stan was offended. You know...like slut, and whore, and fucktoy. This is an site for "erotica" isn't it? You know Stan you really shouldn't expose your delicate phyche to all this ribald stuff. It could warp you fragile mind forever. At least we can hope it would. LOL....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
dirty language

the dirty language was the best

please more

don-donna2don-donna2about 18 years ago
I'm one of the "It was fair but it could have been

much better" group. In spit of the fact that they were in the middle of incest I still can't imagine father and daughter using all that foul language. I can get into the situation but not that.

The oversized dicky bit is so worn out in these stories that it is a turn off also

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
everyones a critic

people who demand height weight etc are fools, use your mind idiots,she can look like whatever makes you nut

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
grammar

*Pâtisserie

why bother including french when it's not accurate.

AmyfriendAmyfriendabout 17 years ago
No time for critics...

when you're oozing juices and bent over doggie style while being pounded by daddy. A very Yummy yarn, and I looked way beyond the nit picking and got into the real depth of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
hard

hard fast and wonderful

just rauchy sex

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
marvelous! 5 points!

I wish the scale went higher, but 5 is the most pts I can give to you, sadly. Give us more abt these two lovers, please! Let them get into bondage (if you would).. I'm glad that you mentioned anal in this one. That's my fave (B/G, of course!). I'll bet she has a sweet ass! LOL you already said he has a big dick (not that I care about cocks). Describe her a bit more, OK? That turns me on!

tenbears43tenbears43almost 17 years ago
Lovely Daddy

Why do people come here to read other than erotica. Enjoy the stories and play with yourselfs. Keep them cumming

willgirlwillgirlabout 16 years ago
Very Hot Daddy!

I loved it! Very hot, very erotic. I loved all the dirty words and taking her from behind...woo! Just the way I like it! Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Why do you guys always have to give your hero

oversized dickey and have your heroine constantly refer to it--I assume it fills some need in you--As for me I quit reading there and won't bother to look up your other stuff since it's probably more of the same

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Rock on!

I agree, fuck the dim wit fuck-tards who down your work. This is good shit. Pound it out. Hot sluts, dudes who love to fuck, way to do it! Rock on!

prettytamilboyprettytamilboyover 10 years ago
Nice but..

Its really nice story.. But u could have written more words about the fuck session..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
plz write more

Title says it all

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

wish my daughter would give her daddy some pussy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved the story. Loved the passion and love between the two. I could feel them cuddled together asleep. YOU WRITE REALLY WELL!

Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous