All Comments on 'Anal Orgasms'

by penbeatsword

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The word is "prostate", NOT "prostrate"....

Prostate is the gland you're referring to - prostate is the position of laying face down. Common mistake, but a big one, and it makes you appear ignorant when in fact you're trying to do well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
very good info, ty

The info was very descriptive and appreciated. As a woman who has tried anal twice, (and didn't like it), this info shall be helpful in the future. ty

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
True, oh so true!

A most worthwhile posting, for which I thank you.

My previous partners have accepted anal sex without problem, and I suspect they simply went along with my wishes because it was a way of keeping me happy.

My current partner is more discerning. however. She fights shy of anal sex. I value this relationship very highly, and I'm desperate not to hurt her! And yet she has such a beautiful, delectable arse!

She says she's interested, but she says she thinks it hurts. I'm so, SO gentle, and I'm absolutely certain from her anal muscle responses that I'm not hurting her. Yet she insists that it hurts!

My finger has entered her to a depth of three quarters of an inch, but that's when she starts to squirm!

I so want that hole!

Any help would ne gratefully appreciated!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Ignorant Indeed

Dear Anonymous

It really makes you look ignorant when you attempt to correct someone and them make the same mistake yourself. What do they say about people in glass houses?

Let's just stick to comments on the story......

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hygene

One of the things I never see addressed is hygene,with out the proper hygene it can be very messy and not very sexie. There is nothing sexie about fecal matter. I start by telling my girl friend that I am going to have sex with her ass later that evening. She usually complains that she doesn't want to, I tell her that does not matter. So she has all day to think about, when the time comes I insert a couple of suppositorys in her ass. Later when she has expelled her waste matter, it is time for her enama. After she is cleaned out then we annal sex. It ends up being very good for her after the initial discomfort . We both agree the the day long anticipation hightens the act.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
To the previous responses

A) if she says it hurts....IT HURTS

B) suppositories AND enemas can be harmful to a woman's rectum if used too often... be careful.

FMG ChainsawFMG Chainsawover 17 years ago
Response to the Article

This was a great article and I am incredibly jealous that my first time was not with you. I adore anal sex, but I was the one who had to read up on it and figure out how to make it work. I had one very good experience, one so/so experience, then one EXCRUCIATING experience. Ten years later I tried it again - I was in control - and I loved it. The pushing back (the woman having control) is essential. Thank you so much for a great male-centered article. I think it should be required reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
All too true, and some good advice

My boyfriend and I love anal, and this addresses some really important issues. GUYS, if the wants to stop, don't think it's going to get better, it HURTS. LADIES: Don't be afriad to tell your man you need to take a break/stop, your comfort is most likely going to be more improtant to them than getting off. If the latter is more important, I suggest you think over your sexual relationship.

Anal can be really fun, but research and time are crucial.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Helpful and Hot

I found your article not only helpful, but extemely hot. Who doesn't love a man who is not only informed but also concerned about their partner's satisfaction?

If more men were like you, more men would be getting regular anal sex!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
anal orgasm

I like to think of anal pleasure as a two way street. the more a man gives in the way described , the more he is likely to receive in terms of similar pleasures. to be able to mutually pleasure each other anally requires maturity ,patience, experience and knowledge. I personaly was not capable of giving / receiving or fully appreciating anal pleasure until my forties(maybe a slow starter). however , it is worth the wait as orgasmic pleasure with anal stimulation has moved into a new dimension - incredible

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Anal Orgasm or none at all: a bisexual perspective

As a disabled male with little to no penile sensation or function, I learned early about the pleasures of anal stimulation, and now as an adult have discovered that I am *ONLY* able to climax anally. It is such a wonderful feeling, having been filled (whether by myself, others...yes I am bisexual, or a toy), I am now totally dependent on anal stimulation for any and all sexual pleasure. Thank you for this post.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Nice guide.

Me and my girl have done anal a few times. Trying to figure out how to go about properly executing your technique. I tried a few of your suggestions and they didn't go so well. You got any suggestions?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Anal orgasms?

Great advice and a good guide for both the experienced and newbie. However, I feel that I must correct the anal orgasm statement. There is no such thing as an Anal Orgasm. In fact the reason why climax is achieved by females during anal sex is because the posterior fornix is being stimulated through the recto-uterine wall by means of pressure. The orgasms are different in sensation and intensity, and for this reason many called them "anal orgasms". I applaud your guide, since more and more females are proactively experimenting with anal intercourse and if properly done it can be a source of great pleasure for both partners!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Second Comings

OK, I have a question (and or suggestion): I discovered a new technique with my wife of 15 years about 3 years ago. After giving her a clitoral orgasm with my fingers, I roll her over, and insert my erect penis between the cheeks of her butt, while keeping one hand on her vagina (wrapped around from the side). She rubs against me hard, finding the right place for my cock to hit, and I rub her back, and within seriously less than a minute she's coming again. Only thing is, this "second coming" is not a normal orgasm for her. It's a whallop. She grunts and cries out uncontrollably. I have no idea what's going on here, but suspect maybe the hard pressure is rubbing the walls of her vagina together, and she's having a vaginal orgasm. Anyone experience anything like this? If not, give it a try and let me know if it works for you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
To cum or not to cum

Great article. I love anal sex and your wisdom proves to be true for this gal. Thank you for sharing...don't listen to any negative comments. You did great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
anal

Thanks this really got us started in our anal sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Avoid getting knocked up

My wife and I enjoy anal all the time. Neither of us is a fan of condoms and the pill gives her problems so we just have lots of butt sex. We both like the feeling of my cock squirting deep in her ass. I always cum buckets full in her ass as it is so much more intense. Her on top in reverse cowboy is the best. She will often twist and squeeze my balls just as I am unloading in her. Then I'll have her scoot straight back and sit on my face, pull her cheeks apart and squirt all of the muddy cum into my mouth. Then we kiss deeply and share the product of our love. Don't have to worry about it leaking into her pussy either. Try it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Thanks!

Thanks for the article. Im a 22 year old male from South Africa and this has really helped me a lot.

Kind regards,

South African dude

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
great description

I'm male. I give and receive anal stimulation. I also did cum from only anal stimulation myself.

I loved his detailed description.

Recently I also found out that rimming is very exciting and a amazing way to enjoy the butt of her. It helps her to get aroused and in the right mood for anal penetration.

The key about anal penetration is not to do more pressure than she wants to. She actually will enjoy it and everything will turn out fine when she herself is turned on by the thought of doing it anally. So she relaxes by the time and it will be wonderful for both.

So keep it stiff and have much fun ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Thanks!

Very well-written. Thank you for sharing your experience in such a frank and generous manner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

You are a very thoughtful lover! Excellent suggestions and technique. I am a 28-year old woman and I have been very curious about anal sex. I am definitely going to try this with my boyfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
exxxcellent advice

Very good and well detailed. Have you any suggestions for taking it up several notch's as in anal fisting?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Anonymous

THANKS FOR THE DETAILS. I HAVE TRIED ANAL SEX A COUPLE OF TIMES WITH AN EX BOYFRIEND BUT NEVER WENT BEYOND HIM STICKING IT IN ONCE. IT HURT TOO BAD. REASONS BEING HE DID IT DRY. I AM STILL SCARED TO GO ALL THE WAY EVEN WITH LUBE. MAYBE SOMEDAY I WILL CONQUER MY FEAR AND BE ABLE TO HAVE ANAL SEX. I HAVE AN AMAZING BUBBLE BUTT AND PREVIOUS LOVERS HAVE STRESSED THE FACT THAT I DO NOT RECIEVE ANAL SEX. SO ON THAT NOTE, I THINK I WILL GIVE IT ANOTHER TRY AND SEE IF I CAN FULFILL THEIR FANTASIES AND HOPEFULLY ENJOY IT MYSELF!!! THANKS AGAIN :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Anal Orgasm Tips

A woman's vagina naturally produces lubricants when sexually stimulated. This is not the same when it comes to the anus. However hard you excite your partner, this area will never be naturally lubricated so in order to give pleasurable or at the very least comfortable rear entry, you must put a lot of lubricant both on your penis and in her anus.

Again, the anal area is not as 'ready' as the vagina to receive penetration. So to stimulate it, what you can do is to massage it with lubricant. Massage the outer anal muscles together with the inner thighs and the buttocks. Apart from relaxing the anal region, this can also be very arousing for your partner.

Don't rush

Rushing should not be part of this sexual technique. As soon as you have relaxed her, slowly stimulate her by using either your fingers or your tongue. Insert the fingers slowly starting with the tip only before you put in the whole thing. Wait for her to get used to it first before you even add another finger.

As she becomes accustomed to this motion and loosens up, the sensation will increase allowing her to take a finger or two more. This means that she is ready for a pleasurable anal sex.

More Ways To Orgasms::-- http://bit.ly/g-spot-sex-manual

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
uh?

wont her ass become more lose over time .. like how virgin pussy is if fuked by 2 many things or dicks ? if ur ass 2 lose would the muscle be 2 weak 2 hold in poo? if so thats prob why old ppl gotta wear diapers lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

This was VERY informative.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Dirtbox Tinkering

Slide your butt-licker slowly in her anus. That alone otta make her more eager to allow you to throw your shaft up her stinkeroo. Anyway, bend your cock angling back towards her vagina. With this approach, you will, then, be able to hit the back walls of her honeypot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
An idea: your own dick in your arse !

this is a bit difficult, but I have managed to do it and really love it. Even girls are impressed, leave alone boys;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Female

As a female this was a good read written by a guy. Very detailed, accurate, and considerate. Guys really should read submissions like this and learn a little about patience and gentleness to get what they want verses brawn and testosterone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank You :)

For a long time I've been wondering how should I approach my GF on anal in a way we'll start to practice it and enjoy it together, but thanks to this very detailed insight I now feel more confident and no longer fear I won't be able to pleasure her, or worse hurt her, by trying something different. I speak for all the guys and gals in here when I say, thank you friend!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Anything's possible.

Good post. I'm a man with a long fascination with female anus. It's more than just the taboo for me, but this is not really the place to go into that. A previous partner insisted that anal stimulation was exclusively a male prostate related phenomenon. I was dissappointed to find this view reflected in authorative literature on sex.

Since then I've read some new research on the plasticity of human mind, body and instincts. It's up to each individual to develop the chain of responses to sensations experienced in a sexual context. Sometimes even in a non-sexual, but becoming erotic context! Some are hardwired during earliest development, most are set during early puberty; but many will then mature and refine during the whole course of one's life.

There's millions of clinical and medical studies out there that may give me an insight into the physiology and psychology behind female orgasm. I've engineered many a thought experiment that proves orgasm is possible through anal, but I like to see stories like this that provide anecdotal evidence that true orgasm thru anal stimulation is possible.

Now just to work out why I'm so attracted to the idea?

smiler03smiler03over 12 years ago
It worked for me

I was just heterosexual and bisexually curious. I eventually found out that I loved giving blowjobs, to about 12 different guys. I succeeded in making them cum and always swallow the cum, often just holding it in my mouth first to savour the taste.

I met a man in a gay bar and enjoyed flirting with him. We eventually met up at his place. A lot of this was new to me. I evenutally got him to fuck me anally. He was very gentle and slow. I was lying face down with him fucking me from above. Something somewhere went off very quickly. I appeared to be having multiple orgasms. I was screaming too, just like some ladies do. It was a very very intense pleasure and I believe I could have had continuing orgasms for as long as he was fucking me . He was afraid he was hurting me but I just kept shouting "DON'T STOP!!!". For the record I didn't ejaculate but he came inside me ;O)

It was an unforgettable sexual experience and I would love to do it again. I've fucked several ladies anally too but none of them came like I did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It's definitely great

i was skeptical about anal at first, but i eventually tried it and i was shocked at how amazing it feels, especially with deep penetration. the orgasm from anal sex is similar to a vaginal orgasm, but it seems more intense, possibly because the anus is such a sensitive area compared to the vagina. overall, these tips helped a lot, so thank you!

penbeatswordpenbeatswordover 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you all for the kind words, and FYI: anal won't make your asshole looser!

To those who have left positive and constructive feedback, thank you! I am pleased to hear so many people having great experiences with anal. That some of you have been inspired to try it, and especially those who are trying it again, this is the best gift I could receive. I have been fortunate to have more than a few partners who love receiving anal, and some of whom either never had it before or have been able to cum during the act. I feel it's only fair to "pay it forward" by sharing the techniques that have been successful for my partners and I.

To the poster who is concerned that anal will make your asshole looser and you'll lose control of the muscle, the reverse has been proven to be true. By..."exercising" the anus, so-to-speak, you can actually increase anal tone and control.

If you folks haven't picked up a copy of the book (and fantastic HOT video1) "The Ultimate Guide To Anal Sex For Women" by Tristan Taormino, GO GET THEM! Go to www.puckerup.com to find them and plenty of other anally-inclined information, books, toys, videos, and more by self-professed "Butt Girl" Tristan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
In need of information

Hi penbeatsword!

thank you for your article! It's very useful, and there's lots of techniques I've used too. My question lies in the last parts of anal intercourse. My girlfriend gets so great orgasms that if I don't come at the same moment, we are forced to stop the intercourse. I think the anal muscle gets too sensitive. Usually I need to take myself out and after the orgasm the area feels too strange for my GF to continue intercourse anymore. Should I stop the thrust motion for minutes instead of taking 'it' out? Or should we just keep a break? What are your experinces on the concept?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome!

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow, I do the same!

This story is so awesome,bevause,this is exactlt what I do to my girlfriend,or should I say...with her. Ive been with her for three months and we have had awesome sex. Now,not to bragg. But, ive always had a natural ability...so to speak...to bring a woman to orgasm by licking her pussy. Not with this woman. Ive tried everything I know to no avail. The reason I believe was that she had only been achieving climax by using a very strong vibrator. Since we,ve been together I've began playing with her anus during sex,even licking her there,and she loves it!. Like the above description, u have to use lots of lub and take your time. While licking her clit,and as she became very exited,i began just stroking her anus with my index finger . As she progressed,i kept apliying more pressure on the anus,untill the tip of my finger slipped into the opening. At this point,she went absolutly wild! As we went along I slowly introduced my finger deeper in her ass. By listning to the moans and sqeals of delight,i knew to continue. I began working my finger in and out of her ass slowly while steadyly and with lots of pressure,licking her clit. I would hold my finger still every few seconds and vibrate it..(wiggle it). Oh my god! When she started cuming,i thought she would pull both of us off the bed. She came over and over......it was amazing! this is wonderful for her......and me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
;-)

god damn can i have ur num??? LOL from a chicks perspective thats exactly how u should go about it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
AWESOME GUIDE

I can't thank you enough for taking the time out to inform all of us on the art of anal intercourse. I'm so thrilled to try this; so much so; that I am going to make sure to print out this article and stick it to my ass! Thanks again PEN

sandymonroesandymonroeover 9 years ago

Hot and honest essay... thanks for putting it together!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Thank you for your great descriptive informative piece! Makes me want to do /try it again. First time wzs with my ex who wasn't into it but ernt with what I wanted. My new partner is not as experienced and no technique (shoving straight in and saying open for me doesn't work :/ ....) think we will read this together later.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Anal sex lovers

When newly married my wife and I got into anal sex. We would have sex about one or two times daily. 50% of the time it was anal. After several months, anal sex was 90% of the time. She could cum anally and I loved the way she would squeeze the cum out of me. After penetration she was also able to gape for me and stay open if I pulled out. This was a great sight ! I would pull out and step back several paces and admire her lovely gape and then I would walk up behind her and in one thrust drive my hard dick all the way in her ! What a rush !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice Article

You totally ripped off your entire article from this website, nearly word for word.

http://sexsecretsblog.com/how-to-give-a-woman-an-anal-orgasm/

How to Give a Woman an Anal Orgasm

Published July 3, 2014. | By Svetlana Ivanova.

Anal sexAnal sex can be extremely pleasurable, not only for men, but also for women. Generally, for women, the pleasure received from anal intercourse is due to the shared nerve endings located between the rectal wall and the vagina, and/or from indirect stimulation of the G-spot and Deep Spot. The anus also contains many nerves that can react in a pleasurable manner when excited. An anal orgasm is an orgasm produced by anal stimulation. All women are able to achieve it, but only a lucky few have actually experienced one. Those who have often describe an anal orgasm as stronger than other types.

How to Give a Woman an Anal Orgasm

Star by separating the buttocks a little bit and massaging the area near the anus. Take a lubricated finger and start gently stroking and making circles around the outside of the anus. Eventually, staart putting a light amount of pressure on the anus while massaging it in a circular motion.

With light pressure and circles, and plenty of lube, eventually the anus relaxes and the end of the finger starts to enter her anus. As this does, start to reposition your finger so it’s pointing into her anus. The motion starts to change to more of an in-and-out than circular motion, making sure that it stays well-lubricated.

As she loosens up and takes more of your finger in, position your hand/finger and move it in a direction that follows the natural shape of her rectum. Slide it out, re-lubricate and slide it back in periodically. If she loosens up enough, add a second finger. If it’s too tight to fit a second finger inside, then just let the other finger or fingers rest against the outside of her anus, rubbing it.

When she feels ready, you can choose from several positions that tend to angle the penis toward the upper vaginal wall.

1) The Missionary position allows the woman to fully relax her anus, making penetration much easier. The woman lies on her back with a pillow under her pelvis and her legs pulled up. The man should kneel or lie facing the woman and insert at an angle that is comfortable to both.

2) Flying Doggy is a variation of the doggy-style position. The man stands behind the woman and places his feet outside the legs of the woman. The man will be positioned higher and will be inserting into the anus in a more downward fashion.

2) Downward Doggy is another variation of doggy-style. The woman lies on her stomach, legs together, with the man lying on top of her, supported by his elbows and knees, which are straddling her hips. A pillow underneeath her pevic area helps with comfort and access.

Make sure more lube is applied in and around her anus, and a lot on your penis. Hold your penis by the base with one hand, rub the tip in a circular motion around her anus with light pressure while massaging her clitoris with the other hand (or she can do that herself). Then add just a little more pressure while making the circles smaller. Then (very important) have HER start to slowly push back against you until the head slides inside.

Usually (unless she’s loosened up or pushes all the way back onto you), you should stay in that position a little while until she’s comfortable with it and adjusts to the penis being inside her. Then she slowly (with your help pushing if she wants) pushes more back, and you both rock as your penis slides in and out deeper and deeper until you’re all the way in. Let her set the pace in terms of movement (fast or slow, deeper or more shallow penetration, harder thrusts, etc.). When you feel she’s ready to climax, manual stimulation of the clitoris can help take her over the edge .

As you can see an anal orgasm is completely achievable, and it will be very pleasurable for your woman. The key is lots of lube, lots of time,and letting her set the pace. When done properly, anal sex can be incredible and anal orgasms are a real possibility.

My book Anal Sex Secrets is a guide to great anal sex for both anal sex beginners and for couples who are searching for new things to try.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Previous Anonymous comment is WRONG

To whoever posted the comment "You totally ripped off your entire article from this website, nearly word for word.".....

Exactly how did the author rip off another story that was published in 2014, WHEN THE AUTHOR PUBLISHED THIS STORY IN 2005????????

If anything, the other author may have sourced this one. Or maybe the other author just thinks the same way.

Before you make an accusation like that in the future, you might want to pay attention to detail, because it makes your comment seem ignorant.

Client8Client8over 2 years ago

The advice here is sound but obvious to any penetrator remotely attune to their partner(s), that is if the they have had sex at least a dozen times. Nobody should "need" a play by play instruction. Intimate contact requires intimate knowledge of your particular partner. Period. Any sex is explicit or implicit mutual consent. Good sex is contingent upon good communication.

Best advice anyone should give: Ask questions.

Playful_KittenPlayful_Kittenover 1 year ago

Great instruction. The key here can be summed up in one quote from the author: "It turns me on to get her off", honestly, fellow women - if you find a partner who's like that, marry him. I did, and never regretted.

I'd like to add that for me, anal sex is also about trusting your partner 100%. When my husband and I first ventured into anal, it was after watching anal porn together. "If this turns you on so much, how come you never wanted to try?" he asked, calmly, as if he were just asking me why I didn't like salami on my pizza. "I can't. It's dirty!" I replied, blushing. He looked at me with his most seducing smile. "I know the purpose of this hole" he said. "But as far as I'm concerned, there's nothing water and soap couldn't wash off". He was so relaxed about the whole "poop on dick" thing, and I was so turned on by anal porn (always have been since I first stumbled across it, idk why) that I eventually agreed to give it a try. Our first attempt involved a condom, and it felt weird and utterly unpleasant for both of us. So the next time he very playfully approached me about it, he suggested we do it unprotected, the way we had vaginal sex in our monogamous relationship. "I really want this" he said, "because I can see how much the idea turns you on. If there's any accident, I won't blame you." Now I still think poop is gross, but back then I just could no longer deny my own desire to feel him inside my most private hole, so I reluctantly agreed. He had me lay on my back with my knees pulled to my chest, saying he wanted to see my face while he pushed in, slowly and well lubed. I didn't need preparation because I had been including butt stuff into my masturbation sessions for year prior to this day, but only secretly. The major obstacle for me had been the embarrassment, along with the fear of having to go through with it because the guy wouldn't stop. With my now husband, it was different. He's a very considerate lover, and he can read from my face like an open book. Our first unprotected anal sex was heaven, just so incredibly intense, and I orgasmd like I never had from p in v penetration. 7 years later, we have come to the point where his dick only goes in my mouth or ass. I had to stop hormonal contraception for health reasons a couple of months ago, and instead of using rubbers, we'll now just stick a patch of body safe kineseo-tape on my pussy opening during intercourse, and I make sure to use an anal douche afterwards. The other day he told me it actually turns me on to see my pussy taped because it makes me look like the kinky anal slut I am. Yes, we do dirty talk, lol. He still loves to fuck my pussy with his fingers and sometimes with toys because he just loves to make me squirt, but he also loves to see me orgasm with his twitching cock buried deep inside my asshole. I'm 40 years old now, and my sex life has never been better :-)

P.S. Nope, this isn't some horny guy's fantasy. I'm a genuine woman who just got tired of feeling ashamed for enjoying sex "the wrong way". I even logged in with my account to show I'm no longer ashamed for liking it up the ass ;-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous