All Comments on 'Bridesmaid and Groomsmen'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
sacksackover 18 years ago
oh dear.....

This is what happens when you write too many stories too fast....the quality goes down. Your weakness has always been leading up to the sex event itself....you NEVER make a big deal out of the anticipation, seduction, undressing, underwear, etc. It's just quickly to the sex, which is itself rushed and unsatisfying. You need much more detail in your writing, and the one-dimensional stereotypes have got to go!! This bridesmaid is a real floozy...who could possibly sympathize with her? Take a deep breath, strive for quality rather than quantity, and write that "killer story" you are so capable of rather than ratchet up the numbers for the Survivor Contest (? just guessing).

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
fun story

Sounds like a great wedding! lol- its a common fantasy to get laid at a wedding- nice capture of the celebratory feeling! Good quickie- nice and tight.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I loved it

Don't listen to the people that criticize your stories. I'm soaking wet after reading this one. Imagine, all those men fucking every hole, and no one calling you a slut, you were all just having fun! (Looking around for that wedding invitation.....now where did I put that??? LOL)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Bridesmaid

Pre wedding party,i was the bridesmaid.Went to Bretts house,5 males from the wedding party.Few drinks,too many i had a shortish skirt on,more drinks.Next thing my skirt was being lifted,told you,white,you lose the bet.Huh,Harry dropped his trousers, what bet as my arms were held,i was taken to the lounge and put over the end,my skirt lifted,my panties pulled down.No,No, as i felt a cock against my pussy,pushing, pushing until it was in me,then the fucking started.Pants came down,as i felt my pussy being filled,he moved away another one,or maybe the same, rooting into me.Hey,she wet,she must be liking this,i told you she was up for it.As the third guy entered me i must admit he slid in much easier even though he was bigger,my pussy seemed to take on a life of its own as he fucked into me,then emptied himself.Number 4 was very quick,maybe 10 thrusts,but the last guy,Kevin, was big,very big, even the guys ooohed and aaaaghed as he went into me and fucked me.I new i was going to cumm,Kevin went faster and my pussy spasmed as Kevin pushed right up into me and blasted my insides.After Kevin, 3 of the other guys went a second time but i hardly felt them and then Kevin stepped up again,i knew it was him,i heard myself say yes,yes, do me as his monster cock opened me up again.He lasted a long time, i know i orgasmed at least 4 times as he stretched my insides then blasted his second load into me.The party was over, i went home and brought myself to orgasm playing with my clit whilst thinking about Kevins cock.At the wedding i met Kevins girlfriend, a petite little asian girl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Bridesmaid

Pre wedding party,i was the bridesmaid.Went to Bretts house,5 males from the wedding party.Few drinks,too many i had a shortish skirt on,more drinks.Next thing my skirt was being lifted,told you,white,you lose the bet.Huh,Harry dropped his trousers, what bet as my arms were held,i was taken to the lounge and put over the end,my skirt lifted,my panties pulled down.No,No, as i felt a cock against my pussy,pushing, pushing until it was in me,then the fucking started.Pants came down,as i felt my pussy being filled,he moved away another one,or maybe the same, rooting into me.Hey,she wet,she must be liking this,i told you she was up for it.As the third guy entered me i must admit he slid in much easier even though he was bigger,my pussy seemed to take on a life of its own as he fucked into me,then emptied himself.Number 4 was very quick,maybe 10 thrusts,but the last guy,Kevin, was big,very big, even the guys ooohed and aaaaghed as he went into me and fucked me.I new i was going to cumm,Kevin went faster and my pussy spasmed as Kevin pushed right up into me and blasted my insides.After Kevin, 3 of the other guys went a second time but i hardly felt them and then Kevin stepped up again,i knew it was him,i heard myself say yes,yes, do me as his monster cock opened me up again.He lasted a long time, i know i orgasmed at least 4 times as he stretched my insides then blasted his second load into me.The party was over, i went home and brought myself to orgasm playing with my clit whilst thinking about Kevins cock.At the wedding i met Kevins girlfriend, a petite little asian girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
thanks for writing!

I came so fucking hard whilst reading this, more of this please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

So damn hot and I really thought it was sweet at the end :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12577 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...