All Comments on 'Pleasure in Control Ch. 05'

by Julia_Again

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Continuation of the theme

Again a masterfully written peice. Please continue as I am hooked on the adventure and more so on the erotics.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fantastic

Her style and story and increadable. A woman who understands the journy is what makes the "destination" increadable. Write faster damn it!!!! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
good, but...

Enough of the tease. When is this bitch going to get fucked and fucked hard?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Awesome

Unbelievable! I have read this several times and it remains a marvellous story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
terrific writing

Hi, Julia: I have no interest in women's clothing, but I peeked ahead and saw that you had written about some pretty sexy situations. I would have given up during Chapter 1 if you hadn't been such a good writer. Now I know that I will enventually read all 17 chapters. I will skip over the bondage parts, however. I wish you a long and productive writing career, and lots of great sex with gorgeous young ladies.

P.S. You can make a dash by entering hyphen, hyphen, enter, backspace.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Glorious

That was just glorious. You could heat up the whole room with that scene and that is no doubt just what you did when you wrote this chapter. Thank you, Hector

JoyceMarieLJoyceMarieLalmost 16 years ago
Julia's Mentor Finds Her a Fast & Seductive Pupil

Julia meets a new Personal Shopper. Stevie proves to be most helpful and very desirable. In the private changing room they intimately admire each other's body and both leave burning with lust, which is sure to explode in a future encounter. Julia then excites her mentor with the luscious details and is compelled to seductively masturbate for her. Kristen, now unable to suppress her own urges any longer, begs Julia to allow her to masturbate. Julia graciously consents.

As always, subtle teasing, sexy lingerie and smoltering lust all converge in the private changing room. So literate, perfectly connected with previous chapters and wonderfully prepares you for your own lover or fantasies.

LadyLoverPDXLadyLoverPDXabout 14 years ago
Wow

I actually got wet while reading this and doing nothing else =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fantastic

Fabulous story, may ur ink never run dry, more story pls

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Better & better

Wow - fantastic discription of raw, hard mastrubation. Almost smelt the muskiness when they both came. Will keep reading. Thanks so far.

Granite Mac

dgowredgowrealmost 11 years ago

I might not last all seventeen chapters! Fantastic

devifemmedevifemmeover 10 years ago
What more do the Dems do??

You finally answered my curiosity about what the girls do in the Private Rooms; letting the clients go first! Very erotic situation, and I eagerly await what you DO with this prospect of mutual self-pleasuring. Also, I'm titillated by Kirsten's vibe, mentioned a while back -- now she's HOME!

Delicious!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
very good

I hope it gets better, I was beginning to wonder if it would

kaleonanikaleonaniover 2 years ago

Hanging in there for the physical intimate contact between these beautiful women.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJulia_Again@Julia_Again
240 Followers
PLEASE READ TO THE END. Passionate sensual woman, with a mind that loves to explore new adventures and a body that could pass for a woman 10 years my junior. 5 feet 8 tall, 34D boobs, UK dress size 12. Lover of clothes, lingerie and shoes. Attracted to women younger than myse...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES