All Comments on 'My Sexy Mom'

by varun

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Horrible

How could you do this to here she is your mother, you should respect her not force her into sex. You disgusting person. You should be ashamed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sexy Mommy Man

Nice story, allot of people secretly want to fuck their mom.

http://sexymommy4u.blogbugs.org/

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
love to do it

I would love to fuck the shit out of my mom and bust a nut inside of her. I try getting caught jacking off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
My mom

I don't want to fuck my mom but she has 36 C tits and a lot of naughty lingerie! I found a pic of her in short lingerie with her tits busting out with pantyhose , high leather boots and wine. Very hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

My mom is also pretty-looking ans sexy too. She has big lovely boobs and a nice sexy ass. My dad has really enjoyed her to the fullest extent. Many a times, I've also wanted to make love to her and 'revisit the places' where I came from and was nursed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
No speak English to goodly!

Mom was making the bed, her naked tits swinging, and her pubic hair made me horny. I laid her on the bed on her back, and got on top of her. I pushed my hard cock into her pussy, and began humping her wildly. "Huh, huh, huh, huh, huh, huh," I groaned. I began slamming into her as hard, and fast, as I could. Ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh," I said loudly. I emptied my balls deep into my mom's pussy, "Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh," I shouted. When I was empty, I told my mom to get cleaned up and get back to her housework.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆- [(3.55/5.0 = 71%)]

Son-fucks-mom stories can be better than this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Unnecessary aggression

You should e .pre loving and creative. It seem you are a frustrated ass hole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
❤ = ☆☆☆☆+ [4+ (4.4/5=88%)].

The story definitely should have been way less violent.

You very very accurately depicted a sexy Indian mother: "She has a big ass, ... and it is still very firm... her boobs are heavenly." (I thought, how did he know?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good: ☆☆☆+ [3+ (3.4/5)].

The story is violent; however the tags clearly indicate it would be off vanilla by several shades of gray.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous