All Comments on 'My MIL's Ass'

by nymphomaniass

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great story

hot story i hope that you post a second part of it soon

BiBigirlBiBigirlover 18 years ago
Yes

Please continue this story. It is HOT!

BiBigirlBiBigirlover 18 years ago
Yes

Please continue this story. It is HOT!

BiBigirlBiBigirlover 18 years ago
Yes

Please continue this story. It is HOT!

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Intriguing

MIL needs to be a little younger so that she can have a baby from you fucking her, in this FANTASY story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Story

Keep it coming!

Trying to please everyone = pleasing no-one.

It's going along just fine 8)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
yes

yes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
mil

Awesome story ! Wish that was my mother in law!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Arse fun

My M.i.l has something different than my wife, a rather plump arse.My wife is tall and has a good figure , i have always liked women a bit plumpish.Wendy, my M.I.L. got rounder, arse and thighs as she got older,i have wondered what it would be like.Well,her husband John, had a stroke and after all had settled i would go over and mow the lawns and other jobs.I had finished on a very hot day and had a shower and there was no towel, so i crept down the hallway, grabbed a towel from the cupboard and turned and there was Wendy staring at me, embarrassed i covered up, and walked past her.Strangely ,my cock reacted as i wiped myself dry,there was a knock at the bathroom door, yes, its me Wendy, yes, could you open the door, i did, my cock tenting out of the towel.Im sorry she said, its o.k. as her eyes stared at the bulge in my towel, so i let go of the towel, my cock semi- hard, she stared, touch it,ohh no, touch it, you want too, i moved closer and i grabbed her hand and put it on my cock,she grabbed me and held it tight.She started to work her hand up and down, my cock rock hard,suck it i said, take it in your mouth and i pushed closer to her and pushed her head down,her mouth going over my cock.I held her head,pushing in and out of her mouth,i took my hands away and she continued going at my cock.I stopped her and guided her to the bedroom,lay down and guided her head to my cock,lifting her skirt placing my head between her legs and licking at her panties.she pushed back at my face,o.k., so i grabbed her panties and pulled them down and licked at her pussy, she stopped sucking my cock and pushed down onto my face as i licked and sucked at her pussy until she sat right back and came onto my face as my tongue lapped at her pussy.Then she collapsed forward, my eyes looking at that glorious plump butt,I lifted my head, and stuck my tongue into her butt, reaming at her hole, enjoying the feel as my cock stayed rock hard.I licked her for quite some time but i couldnt last any longer, here was my chance.I rolled her off onto her stomach, straddled her butt, what a gorgeous arse,pushed my cock in between those big butt cheeks, guided my cock to her back hole.i found the entrance, still slippery with my saliva and i nudged forward,i felt the head of my cockslowly enter.Fuck, i nearly came as i inched my way into her tight hole.SHe started to move, push back, saying no, no as my cock worked its way further up into her, until i was in as far as i could go.She stayed stil as i pulled my cock back,a moan, then pushed forward, easier, back ,forward, until i got a rhythym going.Was she tight, but then she reacted, pushing back meeting my thrusts, her hand working at her pussy, fuck me, fuck me, as i plundered her hole, i couldnt last ant longer inside her so with fast thrust i filled her tight channel,thrusting as she came clenching her hole around me.glorious, best fuck i have ever had as i kept filling her. finally we stopped, i pulled out and she rolled over on top of me, pushing her lips down onto mine, kissing me for all she was worth.i love your cock,fuck me again as her hand reached down to jerk at my now shrunken cock.I did later , squirting up into her pussy as she had her third orgasm for the day.We see each other regularly, she knows i love her arse, she bends over in front of me, knowing that i am going to fill her with my cumm.

shoeslayershoeslayerover 12 years ago
I sure as hell liked it

Hello nymphomaniass. That is a hot story.

I sure as hell liked it. Any luck wife will not

mind you doing her mom and maybe all three of

you can be happy as MIL's husband is out with his

alleged buddies. So he really can't say much about it.

The story really needs to be continued.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fake

Nice fake story buddy in your dreams

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I have fucked my mom in law Coral big ass. She is my lover and I also fuck her big tits. Coral is my darling cock sucker and loves my big cock pounding her big bum. Coral, you are the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fucked Coral my mom in law

Fucking my big titted Mom in Coral is the best thing that has happened in my life. We are now lovers in Paradise and when I am at her place, we stay in the nude. She is the best cock sucker and loves being fucked in the arse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
nice

Please, lets have the rest of the story..

akeyesxakeyesxover 7 years ago
Awesome story, great line. I want some of that.

Too bad my MIL is not with us any more. Her ass was okay but her tits were INCREDIBLE - way better than her daughters.

Thanks for writing it. I'm going on to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

proofread......so many errors it's distracting.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

260 pounds and "curvy"......I don't think so. Oh well, to each his own.

AkpervertAkpervertabout 2 months ago

Totally unbelievable, but totally fucking HOT!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous