All Comments on 'Cuckolding from a Woman's View Ch. 11'

by NeedYou

Sort by:
  • 64 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very Well Done ! ! !

This story is one of the best I have read and the end justifies the means. Mandy got what she wanted and then some and Bud got the house and is moving on with his life. You did not say what happened to Roger and John, but I hope Roger's manhood falls off and John looses all if not part of his sight. As for Jan and Mandy, Cervical Cancer would be befitting for them. Somepeople do not know how good they have it untill they lose it.

CyberD420CyberD420over 18 years ago
Ah, life is choice and consequence.

What comes around goes around as they say. great end to the story.

EffectEffectover 18 years ago
Nice ending

Live this type of life style and you accept the consequences. They all got what they deserved here. Though to a degree for some reason I don't want to include Mary into that. She actually didn't continue on with the actions and got it from Dan after he continued on in the lifestyle after he said he didn't want to do it anymore. So if there is anyone to feel sorry for, at least a tiny bit out of the 5 then it's Mary.

Bud on the other hand finally is free to live his life. Just glad he didn't have sex with Mandy after that night at her sister's house. Was starting to worry there for a moment that he got a disease as well. The other got what they deserve. Especially Jan and John.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Now we have come to the end

First of all, I'd like to say that, despite many so-called 'flaws' pointed out by other readers, this is really a very fine story. You can tell because the asshole revenge fetishists blasted the first part of the story in their moralistic whine, and the asshole wimp cuckolds blasted the second part of the story in their perverse whine. If it's that contoversial, and the sex and emotions are so expertly described, it has to be good erotica.

Only two problems, as far as I see it.

#1: By the end of this saga, it is hardly from any woman's point of view. And that's really a big problem. The suggestion is that, when the story is really Mandy's, and thus fulfilling its title, it's practically a slut-wife/cuckold story, but then as it becomes a revenge story, it has to be all about Bud. So, revenge has no place in a woman's perspective? Gee, maybe it doesn't. Maybe cuckoldry has a place in either gendered notion of sexuality, but revenge is simply the reactionary fantasy of a cuckolded male. But I don't think you want to say that, do you?

#2: Of all the things I have seen on literotica, all the beautiful and offensive language in stories and comments alike, I have read nothing more stupid and childish than your vile responses to reader criticism. If you hate the comments that much, delete them; don't waste space with spewing vitrule at readers! I'm sorry, it's not fair to use an artist's personality to help you judge his or her work (God forbid if we did that for, say, Picasso), but it really hurt, in my opinion, this entire saga.

Anyway. Now I have chimed in in pure, literotica-style, self-indulgent fashion. Feel free to ignore me, but please, don't bother yelling at me. I'm not going to revisit this page anyway.

Peace. (Bring the troops home!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good story ending was left me wanting

a better ending.

Still had a hard time figuring out who was telling the story, Mandy, Bud, or a third party. So the title of this story was very confusing.

The only smart think Bud did was distance himself from that group because of STD that Jan has and spread amongst her friends and relatives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WOW What a story of decete, sex chating everything

This story has almost everything for everybody. It's got some great sex,cheating, suspense and emotional changes that makes us all excited mad upset etc. It aslo has revenge and that'[s what I like. Great story needyou! Keep them coming I love your stories.

Xman72357Xman72357over 18 years ago
Good Story Bad Ending

THe story was going great and he did the right thing by divorcing the bitch. He should of walked in and beat the fuck out of Roger and the 2 Husbands and left his wife there and told her not to come home or he would kill her.

PAPATOADPAPATOADover 18 years ago
good finish

enjoyed the last few chapters and the finish. Thanks for a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I think the end could have been a little different

I enjoyed the story but felt the ending could have been changed some. I think that it would have been better if Bud walked in on Mandy's last swing instead of slamming the door. It would have been good for her to realize she ended her marriage then. It would have also been good if Bud got Jan later when she was disease free and then tell John so John and Jan had problems. I liked Bud divorcing Mandy as there was no way she was going to change.

NeedYouNeedYouover 18 years agoAuthor
Well this one was all over the board!

Some loved it, some hated it, some wanted it to go on, some wanted it to end at the first chapter, wanted me dead some thanked me for writing it, some just didn't reply. It sure did worked up somefolks and I guess put some others asleep. Anyway, thanks to everyone who read and voiced their opinions with a name attached. I appreciate your input good bad or indifferent. Until the next one I write, thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
correction...

Gonorrhea is not the same thing as HPV. HPV is genital warts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Natsy ending

Then again what would have been a perfect ending?

Bud had plans for Jan... and whatever they were went up in smoke when Jan picked up some nasty bug... which was on the cards anyhow. Jan got everything she deserved. Mary still a bad one.

Why did Bud drag out being with Mandy for so long? Heartstrings. Just because they hurt you, dones't stop you from loving them. But eventually even your heart gives up on people.

The story did evolve from the original premise, a woman's view on it.

Maybe I am a bad one, but I almost hoped that Bud would fall to Jan's rancid honeypot, his lust for revenge stepping over the mark, even for a SEAL.

That would have been extreme Irony if Mandy, excluded from sex for so many months had escaped the clap while all the others had contracted it. - However she no intentions of being faithful.

Nothing quite like an itch you cannot scratch.

Keep writing NY. The volume of public comments proves you write stories that touch a nerve and spark the imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Names?

I.D.'s aren't a valid point are they - what is valid is that your imagination is second to none and your stories are getting better structurally in large part. This was your best to date and we look forward to more whether we sign it zippo or wolfgang or?

Nice work Author - you and your theme are appreciated - with high Regard

MinigalesMinigalesover 18 years ago
Rushed End

The end was rushed. We did not know how everybody felt at the end. Another thing is that it was supposed to be from a woman's point of view supposedly Mandy. Well, we did not know what Mandy's point of view was at the end.

There should have been a little more focus on the interactions between the characters especially near the end.

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Well, its over

I'm not sure what to say. You did do a good job of creating tension.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
From a Woman's View?

So the title is false. If it's from a woman's view on cockholding her husband, it should end with a serious reflection from Mary or Mandy, one of these women who received so many different dicks --- so of which are obviously a bit diseased --- that much fun as they had in having sex, those digs ultimately took a toll on their lives (marriages), in addition to the fact that they all got sick from those nastry viruses.

Bud was made whole and reflective and changed at the abrupt end, but not Mary, Jane, or Mandy.

On average and in reality, it is estimated that 1 out 5 people have some kind of a genital diseases. Why would Mandy want to be fucked so much, even after having lost her dickhead husband Bud due to these fucking activities?, when she knew her other sexual partners were so promiscuous they likely have diseases?

I think guy authors make women too feeble-minded, not able to take charge, make tough decisions; they seem to be mostly objects of sexual desires for promiscuous or feeble-minded men who think they are smart but in actuality not really smart; the only things they have over these women are their physical strength (they can physically dominate them and threaten them: that does scare a lot of people) and their acute vulgarity (you don't submit, I'm gonna tell you husband and we will both fuck you in different ways, lady! "Okay, whatever you say, Mr. Big Guy; here, have my vagina as you please; oh, lord, you're so big, it hurts so good. Yes, my husband will never know!")

It's so silly! lol

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Good

Again good story. I like and read most all of your stuff and what an ending. The first chapters you were giving us some of what a women felt and her reasons to cuckold her husband which fit your title perfectly. Then we have Buds Story and him finding out about Mandy's cheating. But from that point we really don't know how Mandy feels any more. Does she still Love Bud? want the divorce? What is she and her sisters thinking about Bud's revenge. And how does mandy feel about the divorce in the end, how does she feel about her sisters. There is so much more that I know you that should have been written into this story. I know you have the rest of this story as well as the missing parts in your mind, I just hope you didn't let some of the people making comments make you rush things.

I For one would have loved to read the whole thing even if it was 20 chapters long. I thinks its a great story and could only be better if you would have told us all of it.

Thanks for writting it and having the nerve to put it here for all to read and comment on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

It's about fucking time a real man prevails. Great story, I am looking forward too more.

RandallRRandallRover 18 years ago
Still don't know........

just what is cuckolding from a woman's view.

I very much enjoyed it, the creativity, character portrayal, plausible passage of events, the poor grammar and diction, the typo's and the rushed ending.

I agree with the comments about the ending, it appeared you were in a rush to get it over with, which hurt the story a little, something you haven't done with your other fine efforts. Nevertheless, it leaves the reader with the same enthralled anticipation during the chapter, "whats going to be next?, where is this thing going? How will the title issue be addressed?"

Well done so far, we think there's a last chapter still coming.... we want more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The ending blew me out of the water

A wonderfully powerful story, and I was so sure I knew how it would end, but I feel like I have been cuckolded myself with this surprise ending. Great work!

Bud gave Mandy every chance to mend her ways, so it was a shock to discover she had been with seven guys. What an amazing porridge trail of STD's.

At least Bud got another 3 weeks of time with his heart throb, Mary, and his Dad was right all along: "once a cheater, always a cheater".

A bit sad though, I thought Bud would get the 3 sisters, but I guess that is too greedy for one guy.

In the fullness of time, we might see Chapter 12, but there is not much room for this story to go anywhere, as the only happy ending is that Bud has a new girlfriend who most likely will appreciate his "studly qualities".

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Interesting

Interesting. Very interesting. A bit incomplete but it did keep attention throughout.

thelonewalkerthelonewalkeralmost 18 years ago
An insane writer - great pornstory

hey, i haven't commented on any of ur stories before.... beacause, i thought i should take time and read ur stories with carefull attention... which i believe i did... first of all, let me say that - u r not a good erotica writer, not even close, erotica is of passions and events which dwell with love and desire ... u haven't showed that sign in any genre... better to suffice, u r a very good pornstory writer, where morals are necessarily absent and lack of human sanity is essential.. ur sex scenes are good, probably great... u have surpassed many in that area... but, emotions and events that led us to those scenes eventually make a reader almost nonplussed and a bit annoyed... i should particularly talk on ur Loving Wives stories... u see, all of these stories have same patterns... big cock, sudden sluttish attitude and heartbreak of a purely gentle and innocent male... don't u think if anyone knows that he or she can't stay true or they are not just of faithful type, then they shouldn't have chosen the path of relationship or marriage? if any one, like female characters, likes just to fuck and get orgasms, then let be it.... why bother with marriage or something? if that's what they want, give them that chance... i just don't understand, why they marry? ur female characters ceratinly have the greatest sexual appetites and they would like to meet that by getting big, bigger and biggest cocks ..... and, the most upsetting fact with ur writing is - u have tried to justified that... well, if u r singly, do whatever u want, go for 15" black cocks... but, why u do that in a marriage? that's why ur characters are insane like u.... never try to justify that.. u r preaching slut behaviour.... that's not just good... however, who am i to tell these? it's just that when i see people are voting quite generously for ur stories, i get a bit hurt that how can people support things like u advocated.... in literotica, i am particularly happy to see that almost 99% readers are against cheating and they are at it very firmly which assures that themes u profess are yet far off to come to reality....

if u r a male, then, ur pattern tells us that u got this treatment urself from someone u loved and now trying to create that vile character with contempt which we feel too to those characters...

and, if u r a female, which is a big possibility, u urself betrayed someone for a bigger dick... and, u, pathetically, tried to justify some of it, the betrayal.... the orgasmic bliss and better sex turned to have priority over a marriage that the female character chose previously... it's again a shame that in ur stories, female characters are nothing but pieces of meats... always wanting to mate and breed with a better specimen of the opposite sex... and that's why, when ur female characters utter the words 'i love u' or 'love', it is pretty evidient to the readers of my like, that she loves bigger cock and more and more intercourse.. the concept of love in ur storeis is quite bizzare to me and frankly unusual... oh, if u mean, physical love, then, i understand... but, otherwise, my head hurts....

and cheated husbands were portrayed poorly... husbands with small dicks and warmth of a good person.... have u done it intentionally to hurt guys? because, no man really is a wimp... a person may have a beautiful wife, if she cheats.. that shows her character... and, who doesn't know, however great a person's physical attraction can be, if u want to be with that person, he or she has to have good and great characteristics too... beauty doesn't always feed...

however, u and another almost insance Loving Wives writer vastiesmith are quite similar.. even ur and her location in ur biographies are identical.... u both have quite evidently shown us that yes there are really beautiful (outwardly women out there who are full of sexual desire and that only.... u two have shown that women are pieces of meat only... with no heartfelt warmth, true feelings... perhaps i am wasting these... u know, from ur writngs, i have come to realize that there are people who relate to the word Love completely in the physical sort of way... and, a whorish sort of way of course...

pls, do read Mused or Bob Clark Jr. or VetigoJ or haremgirl's stories.. then, u may improve some... the first three dealt with incest... but there also lies the greatness of human mind, how much we are capable of loving the people we care for... do read....

i am earnestly hoping a reply... if u feel upto it... but, pls try to feel the fact that sex is just a part of life, not the core... with ur talent, u could produce great stories.... which i hope u would someday.... and, don't degrade woman that much... most of the woman and man for that matter don't love because of cock size or tit size.... love is something u can't explain...

if i have talked too much, pardon me.... but, ur stories do tend to make people believe that u r insane... hopelessly...

and, last but not the least, human beings are vindictive, the way ur female cheaters get away is quite unbelievable... things really don't happen like that.. measures are always taken.... i suppose it has to do with u again... u urself perhaps got away with it....

bye...

thelonewalker@literotica.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Correcton: Gonorrhea and HPV are totally different

You wrote: "...Gonorrhea known as human papillomavirus (HPV) is the most common sexually transmitted infection in..."

Correcton: Gonorrhea and HPV infection are two completely different diseases. The former is caused by a bacterium, while the latter is caused by a virus. By the way, bacteria and viruses are very different kind of micro-organisms. In fact, sometimes even bacteria get infected by viruses! (Discovery Channel). Their mode of infecting their hosts is completely, and I mean completely, different. Try searching google, and you will find a zillion articles on this subject. But read only well-known and reputed medical sites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Story holds your attention but . . .

Long story that keeps your attention. Not bad but lots of grammatical errors and typos. I'm also glad that someone pointed out that HPV is not the same as gonorrhea. By the way, "the clap" was traditionally gonorrhea. Possibly now any STD that causes a discharge can be called "the clap." I have trouble finding any logic in the phrase (often repeated) that "it's not cheating as long as the husband is present and says OK." I think cheating is having sex outside the relationship, which is ordinarily thought of as monogamous in our society. Even if one of the parties consents and/or is present, I call it cheating (extra-marital sex). Fantasy is one thing, reality is another. Clearly sex with other partners lessens the feelings for one's spouse, which the story illustrates. What I also find to be puzzling is the payment of the "studs." The implication is that they receive payment on more than one occasion. So are they male prostitutes? $500 per week, $2000 per month, $24,000 per year adds up to a lot of money for the wife to experience some "strange." I think this costs more than the box seats for a basketball season, but maybe the wimpy husbands think they are getting their money's worth. Seriously, how can they all afford this? Lastly, I had the impression early in the story that all of the couples have children. How were the children affected by the entire situation? Maybe we can next have a story, "Cuckolding from a child's perspective . . . "

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
ideas

You have the ability to tell a story, and to deliver a fairly complicated plot line. You could use a bit of work on your grammar, but I think that most of that could be solved with a couple of careful rewrites--just a suggestion. I guess you could say that you are a pretty good writer, but a bit weak as a technician. No insult intended.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Whoa you really know how to tell a story. I read

from the first right on through to the last word. I was afraid at first that you would make Bud acukold. I thought you were some bitch woman writing about how to turn their husbands into wimps. Naturally these so called men were already wimps. They didn't have cocks and they had nothing going for them. I have a friend with a three inch cock and he knows how to treat his wife. A word to all the men that have these mnonstrosity cocks. Oh I have a little over seven inches and I'm happy and my women were also. But most men with large cocks are just glad to find a woman that will fuck them. Not every woman wants to be all stretched out of shape..But the problem with some men is that they are just like Roger...he thinks he's some kind of god with his bg cock. Let me just say this...there are many men murdered each year...I wonder how many of them are Rogers. Men will kill over pussy. It's the main reason for homicide...so all you big cocked bastards who like to lord it over smaller men...you could be next...BANG marriedwithballs@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Nice

Mmmmmm, gonorrhea. Just what I like to read about in mid-jerk.

stevaroonistevarooniover 15 years ago
Beautiful work, and a happy ending.

Poetic justice. Great work, through and through. The descriptions are wonderful, and the idea of vengeance for cuckolding was a rare treat. The fantasy is tremendous, but the reality probably hits a bit closer to this story, in many cases.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well the STD thing is corrected below.

Cant say I enjoyed some of the chapters but the ending was basically what happens in these situations and was appropriate. The only decent piece of tail there seemed to be Mary and a shame such a cute slut was passed over. One set of comments on the various diseases, there is a form of G, the clap, that is drug resistant and nasty, the other most people acquired some many STDs and with so many partners usually also acquire HIV leading to AIDS. Now that would be a fitting end. Thanks

katibkatibabout 15 years ago
Ugh!

Is English your first language?

nyminusnyminusover 14 years ago
Hey fuck you...you little anal retentive asshole

Who asked if English was his foirst language. The comment was common among assole humility wimp husband sucking hobo cum fro out of your cheating trashy wife shit eater. You didn't like a story about a husband that had balls. I'll bet you came a donen times while you jerked your pathetic little two inch baby ,dripping penis off thinking that Bud would end up a cuckold just like you are. So fuck you and anyone who agrees with you. Good job needyou

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This Buds not for you

i read the first chapter to get the feel, and went to chapter 8, when Bud deals with the mess. the lot, jan, john and mandy got a wake up call, along with riger. all those men for mandy, and even more for jan! the end was good, and the results, better, esp for Bud.

the technicals of the writing, dropped letter and such, but who notices that sort of thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Interesting but hard to follow.

I hope that this is one of your earliest submissions. 2 suggestions 1) get a good editor 2) get a dictionary, thesauris and high school English book. You had an interesting story to tell but your poor structure made it hard to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Is this the writer's variation on the people that read a story genre they hate?

I've always wondered about the idiots that read wife sharing stories and then bitch about the topic...I mean I don't like pedophile, S&M and some other genres, so...I don't read them. Seems simple to me and I wonder about anyone that spends time reading a genre they feel is below them. Must get their jollies about feeling superior to a guy into wife sharing stories and then they go off and read incest stories...feeling smugly superior.

Okay, the whole point of eleven chapters is to turn it into a downer. I'll avoid your stories in the future since it isn't my style and and I'll know not to waste my time but...I do have to wonder about a guy spending so much time on a story as some sort of morality tale...a morality tale on an erotic story site? Maybe we need a new genre here, "Morality...Downer Stories"?

Of course Bud, like a lot of other people, is the real hypocrite, using Mary while feeling the whole idea is wrong and of course he feels superior to the others...the real morality tale would have Bud getting AIDS and giving it to his mother, father, and siblings and thirty-six neighbors and friends due to a remarkable accident in the kitchen during a family BBQ...his just reward for doing something he KNEW was against his moral compass.

The moral I get...avoid certain authors...thanks for the lesson.

As a writer you do have some promise but I do think you need some editing and a little more polish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Twenty years later

Bud is still wishing he had been a 'real' man.

Real men know that revenge solves nothing.

I have a friend who denied his wife affection for a year after her infidelity, she left him, of course.

Now he is still hurting.

Love punishes damaging behaviour to avoid repeats but does not seek revenge.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 11 years ago

Well, that's different. A story of lots of fucking that real enough to actually state that if you fuck around enough you can catch a sexually transmitted disease. Well done to the writer to be brave enough to come out with an obvious truth.

PatsyPoohPatsyPoohover 11 years ago
From a woman's point of view

You should have had Mary execute Bud as the final twist and the three girls then reflect on how it fucked up their lives. Unless it is a true story!!!

saratusaratuover 11 years ago
This is,,,,,

very shitty from a man or a womans point of view ! !

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well done!

Even though I think cuckolding is a sick thing to do fantasy or not, I will have to say well done with the ending. I commend you on having the bravery to bring in the STD's. Truth be told in the real world this would be the exact outcome of fucking so many strange men unprotected! Once again, well done!!!

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 11 years ago
Blech

There are so many errors in this story it's..., it's..., it's flabergasting.

After all the times Bud told Mandy he wasn't interested in her sister's shenanigans, she is still unsure of his stance. That means she's simply a slut with no real consideration for her husband or his love.

I honestly cannot fathom any woman, let alone three sisters, behaving this way.

Mandy says she has never had orgasms like she did with Roger. Mary says Bud is better than Roger any day. Mary ridicules Danny for his small penis. Danny gets off on Mary's gigantorgasms with Roger and Stan but he's upset about Bud? Jan tells Danny to never stop fucking her 'cause his penis is so good.

Ummm, the clap is actually Ghonorrea, not Chlamydia. The two are not related.

I cannot figure out why I wasted time reading this. I guess it was akin to watching a train wreck. You know it's gonna be bad but you can't look away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Is Bud happy now? the Divorce, STD's all around, miserable life. I'm sure he's just as happy as the Author:

Alberta  AlAlberta Alover 10 years ago
Like Polylvr Says

The first few chapters were good with only the homonyms and spelling affecting the story.

Then the train wreck started.

I still don't understand why I didn't quit reading half way through.

I guess that I just wanted to see how bad the story got before it died.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Inconsistent both in style and storyline

This story feels like it was written by many different writers and each one didn't know what the others were thinking.

Changing the writing style all the time is also pretty bad, from first person view (Mandy's), to third person, back to first person again (Bud's), and back to third person again.

The characters keep changing their personalities so much that it doesn't make sense at all.

wildestdreamswildestdreamsabout 10 years ago
Unsatisfying

I read every chapter, so it can't have been that bad. However, I agree with all the criticisms about the chopping and changing between different points of view. It isn't at all clear what the author's intentions were with this story and it would be interesting to know whether he (I'm guessing it's he) had this sort of ending in mind from the start, or whether it just evolved. Whichever it is, the story does not end up true to the series title and it almost reads (as some others have suggested) that it is written by more than one person, or more likely I guess that the author was a bit conflicted, to say the least.

It is absolutely clear that the situation described is one the author finds very arousing, as do many of us, but he also seems to feel the need to show disapproval of the way the women behave. This tension has some benefits for the story, but in the end is not well resolved, and it seems to me that the author's own mixed feelings have got in the way of telling a coherent story.

I'm also slightly appalled by all the comments taking the side of Bud. To me he is an asshole and a hypocrite (I'm male by the way). I'd like to know if that's how the author saw him or whether he actually intends us to find him sympathetic!

However, I see that NeedYou hasn't contributed anything for quite a long time, so I guess I won't get a reply to those questions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well Done

Well I rather liked the way this story went. Good to find that Bud was not the usual wimp portrayed in so many of the stories on this site and did some ass kicking. It would have been nice if something really awful had happened to Jan and her hubby and a sticky ending for Mandy would have been good.(you can tell I'm one of the burn the bitch crowd). But seriously I thought this was overall a good effort. I see the author got a load of stick from some of the comments posted but then you cant please all the people etc. Well you pleased this reader 5 stars.

fifteen16fifteen16about 9 years ago
Before

Have read this three times and it's well told, Need You has enough titillating descriptive sex with a lot of characterisation. It has been written here that Bud should have exacted more revenge but sometimes less is more, to completely ignore and show contempt can speak volumes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This is really written poorly.

Waaay tooo much repetition. Too many things repeated and the repetition is repeated over and over to the point where so many things are repeated in repetition and said repeatedly over and over in repetition.

So they're going to have a wedding shower for a woman in the neighborhood who's having a baby?

This story had so many mistakes it's laughable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Disappointing ending

This story started off well and I thought it would continue. It was so enjoyable during the first chapters, I loved it as it was educational. Then, the story became jealousy and revenge. Sadly, this was not what made this a delightful story and teachable story. I have talked to several women who loved a large cock. Perhaps, in the future someone will write a story similar to this and then have a nice ending. Good thoughts at first, not a good ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great ending...

Yeah women love big cocks and men love big tits and tight pussys. And women that know how to deep throat but aren't cheating sluts...

SharedSigneSharedSigneabout 6 years ago
Pathetic BS you limp dick

You're one of those woman haters aren't you? You think all women are nautural born sluts. I know you see yourself in this horrible story as Bud, the supposed kick ass he man. So he cries and then beats the shit out of the other men in the room? Huh? What? Navy Seal in your dreams. You probably couldn't punch your way out of a big wet paper bag, I bet you spend many hours every day worrying that your cock is too small and that your wife is one day going to find a man with a big cock and leave you. Well that's your business but you tricked readers into reading the first 10 chapters of this story by making it hot and erotic. Then you pulled the rug out from under us and laughed at us. We hate you for it and think you're a mysoginistic sociopath. I bet you're the type who would actually kill your wife if you saw her kissing another man. You should be locked up where you can't hurt anyone but I'm sure your inmates would have fun raping you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Reported SharedSigne

For still being the most untalented fucking retard that ever wrote a story on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

At last VD appeared and was getting passed around this sad lot it shows what can happen.

Why do some wives cuckolding their husbands object when hubby wants a bit on the side, really selfish women.

Writer can spell difficult words but has great difficulty with short ones, needs to go back to school for spelling and grammar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LOL

found the snowflake, past the two anons below me is some user-bitch that throws around meaningless buzz-words, and fights the good fight from his computer screen that nanna bought him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Unbelievable

....in about a hundred different ways. Beyond that, the spelling, the grammar, the syntax the switching of names and the jumbling of events. Wow! It's the worst on the site! Zero stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This both hilarious and awful at the same time.

It's like one of those B Movies where it is so bad it's good? My imagination has you writing, needing to masturbate, writing some more followed by masturbation ad infinitum.

I know it's rated high because the cuck crowd loves this shit but jesus is it a grammatical nightmare.

I still maintain its hilariously preposterous. I doubt that was your intent but there it is

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

What a bunch of fuck ups

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story!

Enjoyed it thanks for writing.....Just one question why would Bud mess with Mary for three weeks if she was diseased?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What Grammer

This remark is for the complete series 01 thru11

There is evidence that Likely this series was written by two individuates.

The grammar is terrible at times (instances) and other times barely readable.

I gave it a rating of 3, however I felt the theme was what I liked; gave that a rating of 5 A total rewrite would put it in a 5+ cat.

i122i122about 3 years ago
Terrible ending!

I read these stories to take a break from mundane daily life. The fact that people cheat and get divorce is real, just not entertaining

Donovan7777Donovan7777almost 3 years ago

Initially very disappointed that Mandy didn’t stand up to the test. But what the fuck, older is not always wiser. I guess there was whore blood in all of their veins. Very happy Bud withstood. Did Donny change to Danny after the third or fourth chapter.? Spelling atrocious. Grammar almost as bad. Very predictable story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I like to read cuckold porn written by women. You didn't answer this in the bio, so I'm not sure if you're a woman or not. Well, I loved the story until the last two chapters. I think you must be American - no one is allowed to have guilt free sex. Well, it was pretty good, until the end. Thanks for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Near professional quality story telling, and character development. Sadly the story suffered from a lack of proofreading and copy editing. The misspelling and sometimes misnamed the characters made the story somewhat difficult to follow.

Clearly the story is meant to be a tragedy. Bud and Mandy began as upstanding characters with integrity. Slowly and in a well-written way they become corrupted '--first Mandy and then Bud. I noticed that the scurried character, John got no comeuppance--VD notwithstanding. It reminded me a little bit of It's A Wonderful Life, where Potter absconded George's bank money and the film left Potter apparently free from accountability.

RuttweilerRuttweiler8 months ago
This isn’t about cuckolding.

This is a story about lies, deceit, and cheating. To call it “cuckolding from a woman’s view” is misleading at best, and deceptive at worst.

Congratulations, you got your little morality play in under the radar.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

How sadly misinformed on STI's, maybe an editor would have helped.

Clearly the whole family were mentally challenged, or perhaps it's just the puerile nature of the author. No one came out of this looking good. There was a slim chance that Bud could have gone to Mary before his wife's final act of depravity, but no! instead he chose to be a cuck rather than taking Mary and moving on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous