All Comments on 'Steamroom'

by Juken

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
looking forward

i'm looking forward to the next chapter in this story. you know there has to be one, because the only way to relieve your stress is to finnish what you start. let us all know when you have your first taste of cum

nakedeyenakedeyeover 16 years ago
steamy n' hot - lovely

Your description of the whole encounter enabled me to imagine myself in Sams place and really feel what he felt

as if I were actually there. Got me horny as hell. Great if you develop the story, including the guy with the long beautiful cock. btw 'shear' in this case, spelt 'sheer'.

deanahiideanahiiabout 16 years ago
hot

one of my fantasies is to be able to do that or better yet.....

BardocBardocalmost 16 years ago
Well it made me cummm

I luved the story and fantasised about how it unfolded in my head and could imagine it happening. gave me a strong orgasm. Told my g/f and she wants to see me read it again as she watches me masturbate.. she a great person and very understanding

LushisssLushisssabout 14 years ago
Well done, Sugarcock!

I had no idea you had such mad story-tellin' skillz! I have a girlie-boner now.

*applause*

I wish to jerk you off now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Very good first story...well paced and organized...had me strokin'..........

Jenna2641Jenna2641over 12 years ago
Excellent Story

I really enjoyed that. Loved your use of words and description. Hope you continue to write more stories. Real or imagined!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
it was me

I wish you would have crossed the room and drank from my cock..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice

Love this story. Had an experience in a steam room once . Very unexpected since m married and never had been with a guy. This story got me hard remembering love to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hot hard story

Reading this with my cock and balls harnessed up, my shaved balls popping out like I'm a gay porn star. My meat is hard as a rock as I stroke my balls wishing I was in that steam room with all that hard cock. I'm straight and married but really want to deep throat some hard man meat. Just sprayed some oil all over my dick and balls and am starting to stroke my hard 8 inches as I read about these guys sucking and fucking, can't wait to cum hard and spray my face with some hot jizz.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

Part 2 please??

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I was in a hotel steam room, one other guy, older, balding, big belly. It was only mildly warm but pleasant. Towels around, the door opened, another guy, older stepped in. He sat opposite the older guy. Nothing was said as the first guy opened his towel, I noticed no body hair, then nothing and then the second guy did the same. I watched, the first guy kept looking over at me, then I noticed the second guy stroke his cock, the first guy got up and moved over to him, sat next to him, the second guy leaned back. First guy had a tube, squeezing some of the contents onto his hand, put his hand around second guys cock, slowly stroking as it grew. Maybe I should leave, I didn't, then first guy moved down one level and took second guys cock in his mouth, moving slowly up and down, ashamedly my cock grew but I kept it covered, second guys cock grew, first guy stopped and looked up, second guy nodded. First guy got up and moved over to where his towel was, second guy got up, his erect cock sticking out. I thought they were going to leave, but no, first guy put his towel down, knelt on it , his finger coating his anus with the lube, then spread his legs and pulled his buttocks apart. I realized I was going to see my first live fuck, even if it was male to male, as I watched second guy move behind first guy, position his cock, held first guys hips and with a sharp thrust entered him. First guy let out a loud, awwww, releasing his buttocks as second guy moved slightly back and forward his cock visibly disappearing further with each small thrust until he was hard up against him. Neither man was worried about me as I watched a man get fucked for the first time. Was it erotic, you bet it was, my cock hard as I saw the mans anus stretch out as the guy pulled back, releasing his cock enough then push back in, a clear view of an anus accepting a cock. I wanted to cum,, if I touched my cock I knew I would as second guy moved further forward, grabbing first guys shoulders,moving faster, I could see first guy stroking his cock as he was being fucked, then yes, that's it as second guy pushed straight down , first guy reaching back holding second guys legs tight against him as he now bucked into him until he slowed and stopped hard against him. He stood up straight, moving back, leaving the guys anus, grabbed his towel and putting it around him, opened the door and left. I couldn't take my eyes off the guys anus, red, shiny, a strand of cum dripping down. He stayed there for a while, then stood, putting his towel around him. I made a decision, I opened my towel as he walked towards the door, revealing my hard cock, wondering, perhaps hoping. At age 26, I experienced another first, a mans mouth wrapped around my cock swallowing my cum, which didn't seem to want to stop as his tongue caressed my cock. He got up, smiled at me and left. Was I gay, no, I still fuck women, have I fucked a man, no, a man fucked me, no but I have enjoyed many a male mouth wrapped around my cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

When i went to president's gym I played racwuetball and l did weights until they closed. I had marrjed men hit on me all the time. In steam and suana. If they were good looking i let them give me suck me.

69stroker6969stroker69about 1 year ago

Loved the story but would love a second chapter where Sam goes back, meets this man again and sucks the beautiful cock. In my story as Sam was sucking his cock, others would walk in and Sam would become the local steamroom cocksucker.

69stroker6969stroker69about 1 year ago

This story brings back memories of one of the first times I visited a bathhouse and a steam room. As I go in the room is quite steamy. It is lighted from the far end. At the far end is a half high partition and as I enter there is stadium seating to my right. My eyes adjust and as I look at the far end there are two younger asian men with perfect bodies. One is bent against the partition and the other is fucking him with a great sense of urgency.

I take a place between two older men on the first level bench. As I watch the two men fucking my cock grows hard. It's quite the erotic show they are putting on. The steam gets too me along with the show and I become quite hard and quite horny. i turn to the man on my left and see he is enjoying himself as his beautiful long hard cock is so inviting. I drop to my knees and take him in my mouth. I'm still a novice but I must be doing something right as his moans grow louder. I feel his hands behind my head and he begins to face fuck me. I am soon rewarded with a mouth full of delicious cum.

I look up and the man who had been on my right had moved over next to us. He is sporting quite the erection. I move between his legs and repeat my activity by taking him in my mouth. He is hard and thrusting deep in my throat. I can hear the two men fucking and can tell that the one man is having his ass filled wby the other. I finish number two off and see someone else has set next to us. I move over and suck him. This repeats again and again for at least six cocks before I just can't take the heat any longer. I head for the showers to cool down.

If this were to happen today I would be begging to be fucked while I'm sucking all cummers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous