All Comments on 'Unraveling Ch. 01'

by Myalyn

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
nice start

keep going, i need to know what happens next. I like it

Peggy

wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
you've got my

attention. looking forward to part two. don't keep us waiting long. the only thing i didn't like, it's too short. if it's a long story, you need to make the chapters longer. if not, you need to release it all at the same time. good writing tho, keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Yeah, good story

although the cop tipped his hand a bit too quickly. Cops are trained to be beyond personal involvement.... aren't they?

phoenix764phoenix764over 18 years ago
Great

I really am enjoying the story. It looks like Jason is a great husband - he probably murdered his first wife, and now has attempted it on the second. I wonder what the reason is? I also hope he gets his just deserts with a lifetime prison sentence. Holly deserves better. Keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
cop is a bit unreal

the cop seemed to be too freindly, to romantic too soon.

the husband, well he is a male black widow - but you would think he would do a more effective death.....unless it was the only way out, and he wanted her to live. (but that is a wheels within wheels story.)

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
Good story, so far..

There's not too much to go by. It certainly looks like the husband tried to kill her. But there is NO information given yet to decide why.

Usually it has to do with either a young sexpot in the background or money-- something like life insurance or a trust.

The thing that bothers me is, how did he get the door open? If he reached for that she would surely know that move and remember it.

Maybe we'll get a bunch of info in the next chapter??

kydreamrkydreamrover 18 years ago
Another fun episode!

Ok, the plot line and writing has grabbed my attention. There are a few unanswered things that I was left wondering about.

First, as other people have mentioned, how did that door get opened. A pickup normally doesn't have a door opener, and if the latch had been previously gimmicked, how did the door stay closed during the drive previous to her unexpected ejection? Especially at the high speed he was traveling that door should have been trying to pop open and closed from air preasure or from any right hand turns the truck made. Certainly a noticable event, especially from the passenger's point of view.

Second, she says she was wearing her seat belt, which should have kept her in the truck, yet she goes flying into space anyway. Maybe he unlatched her belt without her noticing, yet from the description, he had his hands on the wheel until he pushes her out. Or, since many seatbelts use a continuious belt nowdays instead of the older lap and shoulder belt, perhaps the seat belt had been frayed earlier and was hanging only by a thread somewhere out of her sight. Even then the belt could have held, that nylon/kevlar mix is strong stuff.

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Hooked

You have done a perfect job of creating a cliffhanger. There are so many ways that this story could go that it's really anyones guess. Great chapter 1, I'm hooked.

evesilverevesilverabout 18 years ago
More please

Please please please more.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

It is good but the scond chapter willnlet us know where we're going. Will definitely read it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous