All Comments on 'Sissy's Little Secret'

by shannon_est

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
Don1028Don1028over 18 years ago
Could have done without the Slut Stuff

Could have been a good story even with the over worked plot. But love and consideration would have been better than the inconsiderate brother crap.

SteevOSteevOover 18 years ago
Great story

I liked it. Wish he would have came inside of her.

Good twist. x0x0

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I agree with Don

I don't understand why the males in so many stories show complete disrespect and contempt for the women they are supposed to love. I didn't hear Sissy call her brother a sick, demented fuck. Not all readers are twisted morons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Author's work, not yours

2 of the 3 comments so far are so amaturish it is funny and sad at the same time.

The author of this story chose character traits and plot directions that suited him/her. He/she did NOT write the story to please everyone who reads it.

Don writes "... love and consideration would have been better than the inconsiderate brother crap". Maybe for DON it would have been better if DON were the author, but it is NOT the story the actual author was portraying. If you can write a better story with better character traits then do so, but to say that one character trait would have been better than another is egotistical of the person making the comment. That is like saying that "Michael Meyers" should be a bit more friendly and nice to people. How frigging stupid!

Then Anonymous writes "I don't understand why the males in so many stories show complete disrespect and contempt for the women they are supposed to love. I didn't hear Sissy call her brother a sick, demented fuck. Not all readers are twisted morons."

And to this comment I reply with the same type of response. It is NOT your story! If you want to write a story then please have males that only respect and adore the females in the story. This was NOT the message the author wanted to convey! This story DOES NOT imply that all readers are "twisted morons" at all, just the character in the story. This comment is like saying in a movie review "Michael Meyers should be nicer. I mean geeez, not all people who go to the movies are psycho killers". How frigging stupid!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Have her wear the outfit she bought

Hot story. I hope she wears her black mini skirt and see through blouse with nylons and a garter belt to turn her brother on. Then he can cum all over her face and clothes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very Good

I truly hope that there is a part 2 to this story. I can't wait to find out about the outfit Sissy had bought.

BrettJBrettJover 18 years ago
Pretty Good

Hi - it's BrettJ from Playgrounders. Nice first attempt hon & keep going. One comment - a few times you changed tenses. There was a lot of heat to the story, but at times that interrupted the flow to the story. Be careful of that and you should be fine.

If you ever need Editorial help, please feel free to ask.

shannon_estshannon_estover 18 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

I just wanted to say THANK YOU to all that have left feedback, both public and private. Brett, nice to know I have someone to go to for help.

There WILL be a part 2, sooner or later.

To Anonymous who wrote "2 of the 3 comments so far are so amaturish it is funny and sad at the same time." Thank you for saying what you did. I debated last night what to reply to those 2 comments. I had to sleep on it.

And to Don and Anonymous that agreed with Don...I know that every story is not for every person. There are many stories I've read that I just don't like the story line. No biggie, I just move on. I write what I feel, and this story in particular was written for myself and for a certain person. This is the type of story we wanted. Sorry if it doesn't suit your personal agenda. On the other hand, even before my story was posted, I've started chapter 2, and wanted you to know that the brother has feelings of guilt of how he treated his sister... so the 2nd chapter may be more to your liking.

Again, thanks to everyone who have posted comments.

Shannon

zukethecukezukethecukeover 18 years ago
Good job, especially in the early going

Well written generally, with an especially strong start. Having the brother and sister each getting aroused when the other isn't around and leaving hints and notes (instead of jumping right in) is believable, and a great build-up for the reader. The skulking around the hall and peeking in each others' rooms is a major turn-on.

Once they get into bed together the writing gets more formulaic, and the brother's dom act seems to come out of nowhere. This is definitely a story that's worth re-working and re-writing as you get more practiced at the craft.

geronimo_applebygeronimo_applebyover 18 years ago
Loved It

I loved it. You have to do more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hot

I thought this story was hot. It brought back pleasurable memories of yesteryear. Although it took longer, my sister pulled a very similar stunt to ride me. It was a good ride that lasted four years. It stopped on good terms (I enlisted). We are still on great terms. The only lingering effect is that we tend to smile a lot when reunited with each other for family functions.

RedHairedandFriendlyRedHairedandFriendlyover 18 years ago
Shannon... very good first story

Shannon,

I've read through the comments, and wow... 2 pages worth. The most I've ever gotten were 10... hmmmm... perhaps an incest story I should consider.

But for you and this one... A great first time story. I enjoyed the build up and the suspense that previous posters have made. I saw Brett's comment concerning tense changes, and that is my own biggest flaw. My first stories are full of them, so eventually with practice and help those habits can be curbed.

People have commented about the "dom" aspect of it. Well... you don't know you have that tendency or enjoy that tendency until it is brought out. I sure didn't know what I liked and didn't like until it was tried. So for the brother to just launch into it, is not unrealistic, but more realistic. She showed her surprise and then realized she liked it. How does one know if one doesn't try.

You mentioned writing the story for you, and a friend. No matter what comments I make, or another makes, that is the end all and be all of everything. The story was for you and them, not for us. You gave us the story to read and enjoy or to not enjoy. But it was a gift from you to us. I thank you for sharing your gift, and I encourage and look forward to reading Chapter 2.

Thank you for that,

Red

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
hot

verry hot I can't wait to read more of your work

tinman69stinman69sover 18 years ago
There has to be another chapter to this hott story

Come on Shannon, give us another chapter to this story!! This was /is a fantastic story!!! Loved it!! I want you for y sister honey!!!

UkinUkinover 18 years ago
Good story

Very interesting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nice story

I love brother and sister stories. Yours was hot. Thanks.

scbigdog65scbigdog65almost 18 years ago
Very nice...

...I mean, naughty! Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Brilliant

That was one hell of a great story and gives me more ideas what to write come when my story gets released on here

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wonderful!

A very good story.

oldwayneoldwayneover 15 years ago
Outstanding!

Really loved it! Thanks for sharing your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot Story but ...

The story was HOT!

But I didn't like the " Sissy " ( name part )

It makes it sound like kids.

>.<

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More Please

It has been too long since you wrote another story. Please write another!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
anonymous

Why does she have to be a dirty lil slut when he is just as much involved as she is. Is tenderness and affection passe?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
just plain bad

probably based on the writers life just a waste of time like her would have been better in the nonerotic area or the trash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sisters panties

Never got to fuck my baby sister but she always left me her panties to enjoy !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
MMMMMMmmmmmmI want MY Sissy! (__O__)

MMMMMMmmmmmmI want MY Sissy! (__O__)

And you know who we are...XOXOXOXOXOXOX ;P

dreamer3269dreamer3269over 6 years ago
Good story!

Yoi got 5 stars from me!

prop69prop69about 5 years ago
AWESOME story

What an AMAZING SISTER

HOPE YOU CONTINUE THE STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sister

My sister sucked my cock it was so fun can’t wait until we do it again and I get to fuck her and eat my cum out of her

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It's well known where I live that my sister is a dirty slut that has fucked nearly every man here,id heard some pretty filthy stuff about her but nothing beats actually seeing it for your own eyes,we were in a party in friends house and true to form my sister was dancing infront of the boys, take them off a few of them shouted,it wasn't long before carly my slut of a sister was down to her underwear,id seen enough and went to another room,after about half hour one of the boys came in the room where I was and said to one guy in there that he had to see this, I watched them go upstairs and followed behind them! All I could hear was cheering,go on fuck the dirty bitch a voice said, one guy moved aside and I saw carly on the bed with her legs wide apart being fucked by most of the boys I knew! She was sucking 4 or 5 cocks and was being fucked! She started riding a few guys and whilst bouncing on the second guy another put his cock in her arsehole! There was a loud cheer I watched her getting dp'ed the dirty tart

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous