All Comments on 'Shudder - The College Years Ch. 09'

by Kripto

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

Hi Kripto,

Thanks for finishing this chapter of your saga. I thought something had happened that was preventing you from finishing, but you clearly had a number of moving parts you needed to fit into place.

None of your stories have let us down and the intertwining of them is genius.

I look forward to the next chapter when you get to it and hopefully many more to come

PW

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Can’t wait for the next arc

Loved this arc. Excellent character development. It’s especially interesting how you turned Nevyn from an unquestioned bad guy to a guy you could almost find yourself feeling sorry for. The morality dip of the twins, coupled with Nevyn being shut out, helped make his descent into being a bad guy seem more of understandable.

Can’t wait for the next arc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The End

Well I guess this is where we part with Derek and Aubrey, and many other characters of Shudder. It seems so long ago that I stumbled across Shudder while searching for a good body hopping story, but it was quite an adventure you created, and an outstanding story as well! It has been a long time since the last chapter, but the ending is worth the wait. Not quite a happy ending to the siblings, but an excellent ending nevertheless.

As for the mirror, that's a nice nod to Capture Reflections. I really like the fact that all of your creations are connected in a way, existing in a same universe! Looking forward to more stories from you, especially about that mirror in the future, and I hope you are doing well in the real world!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome

Truly great series

f2ffanf2ffanover 4 years ago

Awesome story! I was wondering in the end how Nevyn was going to get his power back. I wanted to see more about Nancy's escapades though before he did that. Any chance of doing a spinoff with her?

KriptoKriptoover 4 years agoAuthor
Flashbacks

In the final arc there will be more than one flashback that will fill in some of the gaps, especially for Nancy. I alluded to it but it will serve as a bit of a plot point in the last story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Next arc date?

Any idea when you’ll create the story of the next arc? I need more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Next Chapter

Hi Kripto, hope everything is good with you.

Just wondering if you had an update on the next chapter at all please?

KriptoKriptoabout 4 years agoAuthor
Upcoming story

Before I began the final arc, I felt the need to introduce a new character and his backstory that will converge in the final story. At present, it's at least three chapters long, but I have not submitted it yet because I have not had the time to edit it. I hope to finish it soon and submit it all at once, and then begin the final arc. Sorry for the wait. I hope you find it worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I can’t wait to read what’s next

I just love all that you have written and can’t wait to see what’s next. I’ve never been that often on a page just to see if you published something new either. I trust you to make it forth the wait !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hoping for better end

It was an interesting adventure but it got a bit more disappointing towards the end, Derek after all that didnt share any connection to Nevyn who got slight development but nothing ajor, the character seemed to water down only to lust and lack of awareness of their flaws. Was hoping for some reconciliation between these two

Hoping for an ending that isint low brow just bad guy bad because bad and good guys wins...

MediganeMedigane10 months ago

I can't wait to read the final arc !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKripto@Kripto
630 Followers
New story called Time Turned and Polyjuiced at outfoxstories.com. Stories I write will be exclusive on that site for 6 weeks. Doing a gif retelling of Shudder chapter 1 on reddit. Follow me there at kripto_1

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES