All Comments on 'The Professor's Dildo'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Mikey59833Mikey59833over 18 years ago
thumbs wayyyy up

This is one fine piece of literature! It is such a refreshing twist to the old teacher/flunking student scenario.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Loved it!

Sitting here, hard as a rock after reading this great story. My wife fucks me in the ass from time to time, my only regret is that she doesn't do it more often. Can't wait until 'finals' week.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
More of this!

Great story!

The only complaint i have is that he went with it a little TOO easy - i like a little resistance and suspense :-)

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
awesome

i loved this story from the beginning, i've always been a big fan of anal, as well as stories about anal, but this is one of the best ones i've read in a while

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Butt Banging

I have to admit I loved your story. It was so exciting. I have been begging my girlfriend to let me take her up the ass, but she has always said no, unless she could do me first with a dildo to know how it felt. Last weekend I let her, and she let me. We've done each other back there three times since then and it has been unbelievably good sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Passing it on

My boyfriend has been wanting to try letting me fuck his ass I have forwarded this to him in hopes he will want to do this for sure. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great Story

I look forward to reading the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
mmm mmm good!

I'm lucky my wife pegs me with a strapon couple times a month. I love it when she's behind me and going strong like that. We frequently come together and it's great. Love licking her wet pussy afterwards.

ownedslaveinohioownedslaveinohioalmost 13 years ago
I loved the story

God damn awesome

BlacklacekittenBlacklacekittenalmost 13 years ago
awesome!

I love teacher student ones and this one was so refreshingly different! I've never read one where the female teacher sodomizes the male student. Please continue to write!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good piece

Really good story, would have liked a little longer spent on the 'preparation' of his anus, but otherwise fucking horny!

BDSMJoeBDSMJoeover 11 years ago
Great Scenario!

I loved the story! Please continue writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing story!

I really loved it! This was just about everything I was looking for and a little more. ;) The only thing I found a little cheesy was the Professor/Student scenario but the quality and flow of the story made up for it 110%. Thank you!

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101almost 10 years agoAuthor

I'm glad you liked the story because it was fun to write. There are two more in the series and I hope to add at least one more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great fantasy

Hot story. Wishing I was Jeremy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well ok.....

Well it was very detailed. I personally prefer stories about male teachers going at it with female students, but this was incredible! Please do keep writing you are extraordinary.

P.S. Try to explain the double dildo more.

Love and other sex stuff,

Catie<3

bad1_bbad1_babout 8 years ago
Hot

Oh that's hot. Well done

charliebillcharliebillover 7 years ago
Wish she had been my professor!

I never had this experience, but darn sure if I could find a woman was into strapon, fucking men! Where is that woman???

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, thanks. Only comment is that the prostate is not as far inside the anus as you suggested.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Made my pussy wet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous