All Comments on 'Good Things Cum in Small Packages'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
hell of a hot story

Definately a stroker story of the first magnitude. Thank You. Ronnie W.

VikingboyVikingboyover 18 years ago
Good story

The story's premise and conclusion are fine, but I find her "birthday present" and his acceptance of her submission so quickly a bit off-putting. More development of their relationship would help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Story!

My kind of BDSM story! Hope you keep this story going as I will look forward to future chapters.

miomioover 18 years ago
great story you brought back memories

it reminds me of finding my slave. not only did i enjoy the story but it brought back memories of the first night i took her and how willing she was to please me no matter what i demanded of her. it also made me think of the day i took her to the store and bought her the first collar she ever wore and how proud she was of it.

Adrian LeverkuhnAdrian Leverkuhnover 18 years ago
sweet and sexy

This in a fun story, somewhat believeable in it's execution, and it's nice to have the guy accept this wild woman's presense in his shattered life so readily.

Who wouldn't? What a character he's created.

You can visualize the sexy little woman in her provocative outfit very well; always good to read someone who knows how to paint a scene. The writer does a good job of detailing her need, though I would have liked to have more detail here.

Fun read!

AL

RedHairedandFriendlyRedHairedandFriendlyover 18 years ago
A bit fast, but written well...

The overall writing was well done. The dialog flowed well as did the story. I was disappointed only by the speed of everything. He seemed to only question this stranger on his doorstep once?(granted she wasn't a complete stranger... but a stranger just the same)

I read the other BDSM story first and perhaps that is my pitfall. That and I see the other comments are from men, so perhaps as a woman I am seeing this in my eyes, and not in the eyes you meant it to be seen.

The other BDSM... A Submissive Journey was WOW, and as a woman, I felt the pull of the characters. This one left me disliking them both.

As far as writing style and description and bringing the reader into the story, that I see and felt, and that is what makes a story in the end.

Red

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous