All Comments on 'Rebecca's Secret Ch. 03'

by Wannabe Chick

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A fine tale

Improbable, kinky, well-written, lustful. Everything you want in porno!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very good!

Great story with a fantastic ending! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I loved it!

I both admire and envy Jordan. It must be great to have two girls like Rebecca and Kate ready to jump your bones, not to mention the benefits provided by Rebecca. I would be willing to spend the rest of my life with her, too. All-in-all, an excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
bit o' criticism

"The sphincter is the part of the colon that keeps the nasty stuff inside until you're on the toilet..." no offense, but I really could have done without info like that. It was a bit of a party...pooper (I gotta get better writers). Overall, you get a 9.8 for strong plot, appealing writing, very detailed writing, and a good idea overall. You lost the .2 on the unwanted info.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Looks like Jordan is a very lucky guy. I'm proud of him. He faced his fears

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
marvelous!

I dream of finding a hot shemale to replace my dildo. As a married bisexual male, I found this incredibly arousing. A beautiful woman with a cock as a bonus....Thanks for a good read.

the_apocalypsethe_apocalypseover 13 years ago
Just read...

...all three parts of this story. I was going to stop at one but found it impossible to. I loved it and now I am going to have to read more of your work. You are very talented.

TrueskyTrueskyalmost 13 years ago
Great

Everything was great especially the threesome only thing wrong was some of the things the guy said which were too fictional.

fenyxdelsolfenyxdelsolabout 12 years ago
mmm

I need a gf like that...

tonyafellytonyafellyalmost 12 years ago
about time she popped his cherry

great scene, the way a man wants some thing up his ass, and is afraid to ask, so good that there are she males that provide that pleasure, thanks for writing about it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
lucky

Damn thats hot!!! I wish I had a girlfriend like that someone to have me dress up in sexy panties and then have there way with me.The friend makes it hotter and me harder.Can you all help me ?

zer0man13zer0man13over 11 years ago

I would like to read more, especially the next night and what else the 3 might try!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
He's a "real" man

I can relate to this wonderful story in many ways. While I'm now a member of the "over-the-hill" gang, I have been attracted to transgendered women and/or cross-dressing males since I was 14. Since my first encounter with a transsexual in Thailand in 1965, I wanted to relate to them sexually as I would any genetic female. Unfortunately, many refrain from using their male parts during sexual intercourse. Lucky for Jordan, Rebecca had no such inhibitions. I was glad to see that Jordan showed no reservations about performing oral sex on Rebecca, and it was delightful to see him overcome any resistance to Rebecca fucking him in the ass. To me, it is perfectly normal for both partners to submit to one another. I did get the sense that Rebecca would have been satisfied if Jordan had decided differently. However, he displayed "real" manhood and true love by giving himself completely to Rebecca -- and she to him. Thanks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent!

Loved this story. My girlfriend is also a transexual and this reminded me of our first time having sex. That was ten years ago and we are still going strong. Our course our story is a little different in some ways. My penis is only about 5 inches. My girlfriend has a nine inch penis and is much bigger around then mine. When we have anal sex, she takes over. It is the most enjoyable sensation to be dominated by her. The pain of her penis going inside me reminds me of how much we love eachother. Several years ago we did a tresome with another female. We loved it! So much so that she now lives with us. As does her male lover (who I make love with as well.)

Cactus99Cactus9912 months ago

5* again, its a pity u have stopped writing though

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous