All Comments on 'It All Works Out in the End'

by aysa69

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Blue DracoBlue Dracoover 18 years ago
Great Start

I'm as big a fan on the brother/sister incest as you are yourself, but sometimes it's difficult to find one written as well as yours was.

Though I'm not usually into the degradation/humiliation type of stuff, I enjoyed what you wrote. So far it's a great story. I hope you continue it and let us know where the relationship goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great story!

Great story. I love sibling incest and cum-slut stories. When combined they make the best stories. Keep writing, you're doing great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Oh God Yes

Please please please write more like this. Mmm, so good.

SuckmyprickSuckmyprickalmost 18 years ago
GREAT FUCKING STORY

HI AYSA,

I CAN TELL THAT YOU REALLY DO LIKE INCEST JUST AS YOUR BIO SAID. THIS IS A GREAT STORY AND IT KEPT ME HOT AND HARD ALL THE WAY. YOU ARE A TALENTED WRITER. KEEP THEM CUMMING

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sick

You a sick in the head

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago
eh, c'mere...smack!

I won't say it's sick, but this kind of story is a little repulsive. There are a lot of stories with this premise and they all leave me cold. Dominating and near raping someone is not cool or sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Kyra slowly got dressed, got in her car and drove to the police station, parked and walked in to the front desk.

"Oh miss! Are you o.k.?!"

"M m mmmy bbrother raped mme..." She stuttered as tears ran down her face. 'This will teach the self righteous fucker!' she thought 'Last time he will ever mess with my sex life! ...oh yeah, need my boyfriend as a witness too, heh. More charges to press against his ass! I'd have fucked him if he'd just asked, but noooo, he had to be a selfish little bitch about it! Goodbye little brother!'

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kira and kyva, I mean come on, at least try to use some imagination and creativity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous