All Comments on 'Jeff Fucked Me'

by Darkwade

Sort by:
  • 116 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
let jeff fuck you too

are all the writer faggot on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Worthless

Poor story, poor writing, totally the wrong catagory. Not worth the time it takes to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Don't listen to them....this was hot!

Don't listen to the critics (i.e.: homophobes). This is a hot fantasy for many guys. I loved it.

kzgraphicskzgraphicsover 18 years ago
Awesome!

I loved it, ignore the loser comments. Please continue!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very hot story

Very exciting. I like the step by step dialog.

Ignore the negative creeps. Remember:

Those that can, do:

those that can't,write;

those that can't write, criticize.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Splendid!

Excellent. Touched all my buttons. Thank you.

4degrees4degreesover 18 years ago
normally,

i just don't even read het stories. but this turned me on incredibly.

i love the way it was written almost entirely in dialog. and fuck, i love the cum eating he does. that's great.

too bad jeff didn't come back over, and fuck him good too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Another sad sad man and marriage

He might as well leave now, he's a cuckold and will always be one now. Sad man, whore wife, sad and destroyed marriage. Sooner or latrer it will end. I hate wimps for husbands!

ChagrinedChagrinedover 18 years ago
I have just figured all this out!

Most of the folks on this site either don't like marriage, have no conception what marriage is or have a really fucked up self image! Anyway, on to the story:

From a story telling standpoint, this was exceptionally well done. The author allowed the people to TELL the story. I loved this! No needless description, no fruitless ploys. Great writing!

Subject matter sucked though and it didn't go where I wanted, the people didn't do what I wanted them to do, the man didn't shoot the "lying, cheating whore slut", the woman wasn't sorry (like they are in "real life"? Yeah, right!), the man was low self-esteem pussy, on and on. But it seems from the comments, most guys here like that thing. OR, conversely, he didn't shoot her and Jeff, ruin his life and his families, but BY GOD no woman was gonna cheat on him and get away with it! LOL!

Keep up the writing. You have ability and that is almost a priceless comodity here! :-)

Regards

C

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fabulous

Pay no attention to the immature fucks who've left their homophobic comments. Great story, good job of building intensity and delivery of erotic moment between husband and wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very disappointing.

I truly thought the husband was trying to pull a full confession out of her, and tricking her out of her clothes, before kicking her out. The next logical step would then have been to call a lawyer and sue Jeff. So, quite a dissapointing same-ol-same-ol ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Gee This Is A Man Worth Having Children With!

Oh, you probably thought I meant her husband - NAH - he is only good for sucking stringy lumpy cum from her stretched out swollen red cunt and raising bastard children as espoused by the pitiful supporters of your sick words.

Talented writer - yes - but begs the question why such disgusting subhuman wife whore and self cuckolding almost a pimp sicko's as the plot? Isn't this an erotic site!

So do we root for the sadistic depraved wife whore or big cocked Jeff (black?) as obviously some readers already want to stand in for the humiliated pitiful wimp almost a man.

How jaded does one have to be 1) to write this perversion 2) be excited by it?

Such a waste of talent and lack of reality. Wash real good guys!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The build up was good...

...very very good. I can't help but feel sorry for the husband though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
100% isn't enough. How about 1,000?

Wish I could write that well. This is one of the better stories in recent months.

I liked the way he accepted his wife's enthusiasm for Jeff's abnormally large cock, and her being the most recent raw meat for it's pleasure. And I liked his willingness to participate by eating her out. Eating to avoid pregnacy is sort of far out, though. Anyway it is just fiction, so what.

What I don't like is those 'gentlemen' who sound as they read every story in this sex crazy collection, then pompously call cockoldry immoral. What about all the other even more way out categories? Are they acceptable in polite society? How about incest, cheating, rape, dogs, horses, scat, snuff, homosexuality for example. How about the few stories of ladies gathering socially to relieve 'volunteer' guys of a combination of their testicles and cocks, then preparing these privates in the kitchen and eating the resulting goodies while the victim guys watch? Do these jerks cum profusely at these 'OK' stories?

They are the perverts. They have no sense of living, and let live. Just self important, low end jerks like our president.

I do agree with one of their peeves: Cuckoldry/hot wife stories really deserve their own category in Literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nice dialogue!

I like the conversation between the two. Certainly worthy of a follow up story!

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Wow

This is ,,or could have been a nice story. But she cheats and he ,,, well what about hubby

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Good, but could have been better

If she is not on the Pill, and Jeff just left before you got home, after fucking her and shooting his sperm into her, chances are that his sperm was already fertilizing one of her eggs, so any sucking of his cum out of her would not have stopped a pregnancy with Jeff.

This story needs a little common sensed thinking and truthful story-telling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
100%

100%

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago

Humans lowered to the lowest - Yak!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
And in this corner

we have a woman who will deball any husband her keypad can create - demean him - pitifully disrespect him repeatedly and the fool - the writers braindead male stooge like the pink bunny keeps licking up others hemungus cock cum from her enlarged red stretched out cave type cunt.

So tune in next while she defiles the wimps who like this cuckolding deviant shit she spews without human convention - little sick one get some help soon so the people around you don't find out your scummy male demeaning preoccupation!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great skill

It's a classic story of humiliation of the male ego and excitement which comes from that. Like all stories of infidility it is both exciting, because of the taboo, and heart-wrenching. The taboo-topics are the most truly exciting in the sexual sense.

Good skill and I hope it wasn't true

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
The grass is always greener.

A idiot mentally ill woman who can not control herself, taking medical risk with her body and therefore with her husbands body. And a man to stupid to know he lives with a piece of trash that has no will power, no self respect, no morals, and no ethics.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I agree the woman is mentally ill!

But the supposed husband is even more so. Hope they enjoy their days of AIDS, safe, sane, consensual is the only way. It is obvious she only wants her husband to keep her home nothing more.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 16 years ago
Heh

You only needed 10"-11" to make your story erotic. That's sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
narrated good

i did like the authors narration but it was too straight

Ducky7Ducky7about 16 years ago
Fucked is Right

The 2005 comments were either love or hate it. Someone even got it right about the writers on this site. Most seem to hate marriage and all relationships are based on what the woman wants. The readership changed with the 2007 comments, maybe that is why you haven't written in three years. I read it and wish I had stopped. At least this writer doesn't whine as much as BOSTONFICTIONWRITE does.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Excellent Story!

For someone who has been married to a woman for just over ten years who really does have lovers- and who has taken their sperm into her body unprotected quite often after she had her first affair behind my back and I not only stayed with her and agreed to raise the baby as my own when she informed me she was pregnant by a lover I didn't even know she had, and our other two children might possibly have been fathered by other men whe was with or possibly me- this type of story rings quite true and- Believe IT OR NOT- actually has become a turnon to me.

Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
that's sick

this is a sick story... the only slightly exciting part is jeff seducing the wife with his big cock. All others like the husband licking the cum and such, is a real TURN-OFF.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
honesty

A shame more wives don't have the same attitude - the only improvement would have been lipstick smeared on her husband's lips before he started sucking and more his cock while he sucked her to heaven.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fab story

Interesting story - probably more fantasy but hey I liked it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Really sick!!

I can't believe that there are writers that want to write sickass shit like this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great story

OMG, this is a dream cum true for me, i have been asking my wife to cum home full of cum so i can suck her clean. it is like you were in one of my dreams and you wrote it down.

i would so love to find my wife's pussy plastered wife cum from somebody else and then she MAKES me clean her cunt. i ask her almost evertime we fuck to make me clean her, not to ask me to, but to make me clean it, sit on my face and tell me about her full pussy.

i hope you writemore stories like this and make them longer so i can really get a good tug while reading.

thanks.

n

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Been there, done that!

My husband and I are all over you girlfriend. We had a similar experience with another friend. What a great fuck session we had. It has made our marriage100% more exciting and closer. For all you couples who are squeamish about trying this, do so. You will not be sorry!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OMG there are some really fucked up morons

on this site. Prime example, Anon-100% is not enough. This guy is a fruitcake who belongs in an asylum. Even mentions the president, talk about disrespect to others. Just one of many morons who cruise this site looking for sick fetishes. Author you are as sick as those that praise you. Put this trash into fetish where it belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

This is really a sickass story with a real screwed up hubby that rates a ten on the wimp-o-meter along with a story rating about a ten on my shit-o-meter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

she didnt want her husband to fuck her because if she was pregnant she wanted to know who the father was thats all.

anabullyanabullyalmost 13 years ago
loved it

this story is fucking hot. thank you!

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Storyline???????

CRAP!!

anabullyanabullyover 12 years ago
right category

this story is in the right category. i don't understand why people think it isn't. this type of story is exactly what belongs in loving wives, its been that way since the site first came online.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
jeffs the man

nothing like having sex with your wife after she has just been long cocked and cream pied. a wonderful expeieince every one should try if they are man enough to get thru the aftermath. better knowing than wondering, can't remimber how many wives i have slept around with over the years, so man up and enjoy.

MySexyCurvesWifeMySexyCurvesWifeover 12 years ago
Great Cuck story

A VERY HOT cuck story of a sexy wife telling her husband how she just got fucked so well and he loved every minute of it! Nice!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
fag

any body who suck an other man 's cum is a fuking fag !!!!!

deck23deck23over 11 years ago
telling her to get out

I would be telling her to get out and don't come back. As for the other guy well breaking his leggs and making him a unik would be good justise

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Welcome

Welcome to your new life! You will probably adjust to it in a month or so! You have a great start on your adjustment already, because Sweetie has undergone an instant-enlightenment experience and is helping you along very well! Good you like salty and bitter already, with a hint of musky!

3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Doesn't deck spell well?

He should comment more to show his ignorance.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
NO WAY...OR CHANCE

there will not be a 2 or 3 peat.....GET USED TO IT....TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nice story

What a understanding husband she has. I guess that is what you call true love and wifey will be shagging old Jeffrey and before you know it she will be pregnant. It was a bit different than other tales as she tells her husband everything and during the course of the conversation he without realizing it now in his wife's mind is allowing this to continue. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Total bullshit story.

I don't want to fuck you I only want to fuck Jeff. But I love you.

I wonder if she'll say that to hubby after he's finished fuvking some hotter and younger woman?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sloopy seconds are real and good.

I have been very active in this as my wife has 3 close lovers who have her off and on and then I have sloppy seconds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
sucide is the only way for a cuckold and his whore

not to mention the fucked up writer, you can use my gun

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
@ Anonymous

...don´t waste bullets

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Time for hubby to come out if the closet.

After all, if he likes the taste of semen and doesn't want to fuck pussy then it's obvious he's a fucking queer. Nothing wrong with that; but do yourself and the wife a favour and admit it. Get a divorce so that both people can fuck whomever they want.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hot

Great story, while reading I shot my load before finishing. Can't wait to reread it and see how far I get.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Really?

Those are your first questions for your cheating, slut wife? Where did he fuck you and did you have fun? This is obviously another wimpy husband with no self respect or pride that is fine with his wife sleeping with other men and bringing home some social disease to him. Just shoot me now!

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
"Anonimous" says: "Hot"...

...and he got off before he finished your "1-page-whatever-you-call-it".

Ok - obviously these stories are prefered by wimps or cuckolds who cannot hold it longer than about 30 seconds. Thanks, "Anon", for explaining your fetish. Keep on practising and you might - one day - even hold out a whole minute.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
omg

his wife is so fucking hot, I adore her telling him about her lovers cock, I am so wet.

Jackie XXX

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
superslut

Want to lick spunk from her pantyhose

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Yep..

...another (Cuck)Wade special..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
sad, no real man would do that.

Jeff would be dead or w/o a cock in 5 minutes,.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story

I want my wife to cuck me but she will not do it, the idea of her taking a cock like Jeff's is a real turn on. have you seen her fuck him yet?

rixelsrixelsalmost 10 years ago
Just so……

BAD! I'm kind of surprised that Darkwad didn't have the wife ask, "Could you suck his cum out of my ass?" I guess he is saving that for his next steaming pile. If this story happened in real life at least we could bet on how long the marriage would last. The only saving grace of this story is brevity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story

I would love my wife to take a man with a big cock into her unprotected fertile snatch and then let him fill her with his seed, Being asked to eat her out to try and stop pregnancy would be fantastic.

bisissystepheniebisissystephenieover 9 years ago
What is wrong with some of these critics?

If you don't like the topic then don't read it! A lot of these stories even those in the "Loving Wives" section have cuckolding with all of its variations. These writers don't write just for "YOU"! Every story line doesn't have to please "YOU"!

Write your own fucking story idiot! It's the only way you will be pleased. This is an "EROTIC" web site! Do you have any idea what that means? If you're sensibilities are so delicate then you are the fucking wimp. Some men get pleasure being submissive and feminine and some women like it. Not everyone is alike nor should they be. You must have a horrible life knowing that you don't have the power to control everything. I love being the way I am just so you can't stop it! Fuck you!

Bisissystephenie

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
submit wimp

Beg to wear it wife's tights and suck jeff s cock. Respect it superior s loser.4D6E

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
unknonwn

I loved your story .. I wish my wife would do that to me but not tell me till she was setting on my face.... SUPRIZE

carvohicarvohiover 9 years ago
Oh no!

Not another happy semen slurper! And he 'stretched you'? Are you stupid? They don't get stretched!

pathetic_cuckpathetic_cuckover 9 years ago
Not Bad

I enjoyed your use of dialogue instead of talking "about" what the characters are doing. It is a common mistake and you avoided it splendidly by leaning on dialogue instead. Good on you.

Love the hot cuck storylines!

My only criticism is that it jumped right into the "I fucked Jeff" and progressed into it from there. Since you clearly have a talent for writing, consider giving the husband hints and making him work to drag it out of her, let her tease him about it and work him up to it, that kind of thing. Just a thought. Great work though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
degradation deluxe!

Submit wimp. Wear her tights and suck jeff s cock. Know who it boss is xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Laughable comments

I think some of these jerks are actually just jerking the readers along. Nobody can be that stupid. Willing cuckolds suck big dick. lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
delicious!

I'd suck Jeff if I could wear her tights. Bitchboi ready to submit xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
degradation!

Jeff owns your wife now. Your small cock is only for pissing. Licking superior man spunk from crotch of her tights is all that's left for u cucky.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well that put paid to the divorce

He was packed and out the door the next day. He made a little video with his I-phone and used it in the divorce proceedings. She had to leave town. The end to absolute drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice!

I wish Jeff would cuckold me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
pantyhose paradise!

Every hotwife needs a jeff. Submit faggot. Jeff owns your wife. You're only pantyhose clean up bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
bull in charge!

Suck it up wimp. Your wife belongs to jeff. Accept your just a pantyhose clean up bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The Critics of this story obviously don't like or are not good at sex.

I would have loved for my late wife to have enjoyed sex with other men and shared her body with me later, but alas that never happened. I have a current lady friend who twice has been fucked by other men and then came to my apartment and had sex with me. One was a black man and the other an Indian. I did not give it the taste test but it just seemed sexier knowing she had been used by another be for me.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 8 years ago
Well told

And I notice by a woman. The dialogue flows well -- based on real experience I wonder? Why does hubby acquiesce?

Size wins out yet again. Poor old average guy gets not even sloppy seconds as she refuses him penetration. She took a risk in telling him; an easier path might have been to let him fuck her without knowing why she was so wet. Hubby might have fallen for it. As for getting him to lick her all out to stop her getting pregnant, of course that wouldn't work.

For average guys what recourse is there, really? Will all women do this at some time or another to Mr nice average husband? And then is he bound to accept his fate? But then again, how does a woman know that the man trying it on has a big one, worth taking those risks for? Cod pieces aren't exactly a fashion item! Women take a big chance as I said; they don't know whether hubby will accept or kick them out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Been there twice --- dumped them soon after....

Been there twice dumped both stupid cunts, last one did every thing possible to keep me, nothing worked. First one was fucking her dad, he as much as told me, her mother nailed me in my sleep, I didn't realize it until I went down on her half asleep. Her pussy was rank and had huge lips, I knew then and was pissed for life. Judy wanted me too have and open marriage where she fuck who she wanted and didn't. I said no get out. She got an attorney. We have spoken since and have emailed each other, we divorced over 55 years ago, I pretty much still hate her. I hide it well though.

I finally remarried, had kids, got rich, lost a couple million in the Bush crash, and earned most of it back. Her dad and I remained friends until he died, he then told me Judy was a great fuck, I told him she also was a very mean vindictive bitch. We both agreed on that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you for the comment!

@ Anon your comment promises a good story to find the right wife with the third try.

You had backbone to divorce your first wife...........

Sometime the comments are better than the stories on Loving Wives!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

My wife and I started out talking about her getting fucked then me licking her. At first she was hesitant but I could tell by how hot and wet she got that she loved it. She became more turned on by our talk as time went on then blurted out during sex that she wanted to get fucked while I watched then said she wanted me to suck a guys cock. I have sucked several guys off and now watch her get fucked while I lick them both and swallow cum. A man that will suck guys off to make his wife happy is a dedicated cocksucking loving husband and should be seen as a hero. Hope you other husbands give it a try as I did!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fag authors

And fag readers in l w .now,that's funny.a fucking fag will try to slide in wherever

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another Euro fag author...

No wonder Europe gets it's ass fucked by the world, most of it's men are pathetic wimps....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Orgasmic!!!!!!

Super hot! Great story. My cock is bursting. I'd love to be the crotch of her pantyhose. Covered in Jeff's thick cum. I'd lick her till I died.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Big COCK

I wouldn't find it very erotic licking another mans cum out of my wife's pussy. In fact I'd be thinking more about divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
YEAH, HE'S A FAGGOT!!!

Only faggots get a thrill from coming into contact with another mans jizm. And when that jizm is coming from his wife's pussy, we're not talking about a man at all. He's gotta be a faggot. So any of you guys who got any kind of sexual thrill from this story you should just come to grips with the fact you'd probably prefer to drink that guys jizz straight from the tap.

Yep, you're a faggot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I'd clean her

with a bottle brush. Dealing with Jeff would take a bit longer. I have so many ideas... He wouldn't be able to stretch a newborn afterwards.

And in response to another comment, I am from Europe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

My wife and i did a very similar thing and the funny part is his name was Jeff to and i loved cleaning her up to.Finished up he spent the next three years fucking the wife about twice a week and i always got her to sit on my face while i sucked all his cum out of her.It was a most fantastic time of our lives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Jeff would have taking a piss for the rest of his life ,the wife they would be looking for her she would go shopping and then get lost, she would have all the big cock she wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fuck off and never write again.....please

This is cuckie shit from the get go. No I just can't be bothered to write anything else!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Well written, but I can’t get into the cuck fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Really bad

Just really badq

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sweet

Love this story, I can see the husband getting excited when he finds out. She already knows Jeff is going to fuck her again. The idea of her being so hot once she finds out how big his cock is that she lets him take it is perfect. Jeff is a black friend that loves getting white women hooked on needing black cocks and married ones are the best. He knows she’ll get deeper and deeper into being a slut for blackmen and has plans for passing her around to his friends when he gets ready. He doesn’t have anything against his friend but now it’s the black mans time to be on top. He has met lots of white men that give up their wife because they feel a need to right the wrongs that were done to them before. That’s how married white women end up with 3 or 4 blackmen standing around the bed as they wait for their turn on the whore. Once they cross the barrier the wives discover that being used and turned into a nigger lover makes them cum so hard they end up trying harder to please them. The nastier theytreat her the better. Besides they made her husband into a cocksucker who would never say no to them now.

mywife4othermenmywife4othermenover 5 years ago
So Erotic

Such an erotic and arousing story. Well-written and believable. I savoured every word..

Thanks

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
So very

So very British. So very whore.and cuckish. So unbelievably sick of the thought of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
what garbage

written for the sewer rats of LW -ONE STAR

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A Tale...

written for defective males. Cuck boiler plate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

lost my lunch, thanks a lot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I thought it was sexy

I can imagine the scenario. The thought of my wife getting fucked by someone else is quite a turn on. I would like to have fucked her as well, but to be told no, would have been ok as it would have made me feel more lustful for next time, if she let me ! She may have arranged for Jeff to be there to watch them fucking next time as well. Quite a horny story, although I wouldn't have wanted to eat/drink his cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It would be great to be able to give this drivel minus 100 stars.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous