All Comments on '24 Hours to Live'

by mpqm1968

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
This is fracking great Keep going!!

Loved it, keep it cumming, heh.

Xman72357Xman72357over 18 years ago
PLease continue

Great Story so far. There is still a lot more he can do. You should never had him give her the phone. He should have forced her to take the day off so he could really get back at her. The sexy neighbor should definitely be next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Loved it but...

Your premise was fantastic, quite imaginative. The story was well thought out and written superbly. Only problem I had with it were some of the $500 words. Not all erotica readers are going to know that facile means easy. So here they go, running off to their dictionaries, cock or pussy still in hand.

But please, keep writing. Your work is great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Whew!

GREAT START! Thsi was an awesome story. My one complaint is he should have handed over the pics anyway. But otherwise, fantastic start.

David48David48over 18 years ago
Like the TV show

24 hours to live...hmmmm. For the sexually retarded, a real licence on life! Interesting idea really. Just let her rip for 24 hours, then...oblivion. Not nearly as nutty as it sounds. Good start...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good Start

Great start...can't wait to read Chapter Two. Don't listen to the guy who criticized the use of "$500" words like facile. If people don't know what that means that's because they're idiots. Don't dumb things down for the idiots.

JoeBlakeDarkJoeBlakeDarkover 13 years ago
Good Effort =)

This was a great read, love the idea, can't wait to read more. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
krazy

I woulda tied up the brother and made him watch

cudsnuggleatcudsnuggleatover 5 years ago
From David teamhumanity@live.com

MPQM

Who doesn't like highly entertaining erotic stories with a pretty woman.

I wish to imagine two beautiful twin sisters with each of us male readers. The nakeeeeeeeeeeeeeee sisters taking turns reading us the story aloud and making young free wild sex with each other and us . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous