All Comments on 'Brotherly Love Ch. 03'

by Myalyn

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
fantatisc story so far

I love how this story is progressing and I cannot wait for the next chapter. This is one of the best stories I've read so far. Keep up the fantastic work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Still Very good

Love how the story is progressing, a little odd to see him get so mad but ok. Doing very well, very arousing, keep up the good work

fardreamerfardreamerover 18 years ago
When is Ch. 04 coming out?

Okay, so there are a few grammar issues I'd quibble about, but thus far the story is good. Can't wait till the next installment.

Alex

jamaicanpussygaljamaicanpussygalover 18 years ago
Ch. 4....

I am beginning to love the way u write your installments. Not too much but enough to have a reader cumming back for more. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
more!

please, write more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
super hot

wow, i love your writing, do you just write erotica or do you write other stuff as well?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
don't tease us POUT

I do like your style though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Yum

This is great writing. Thank you for sharing your talent with us! But don't make us wait too long for the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Stupid girl!

I donĀ“t really like you to make the girl seem to be so stupid and it should not take as many chapters as there seem to be to get to a nice ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Agreeing with anonymous!

Well, I totally agree with the other reader. It should not take that many chapters to get this story to a happy end and I get so frustrated when once again realising that you women authors give your female characters such stupidity! I like your narrating style but you only get 3 stars because of you hanging on to letting appear your heroine as a childish character!

ilovegibbsilovegibbsabout 9 years ago
Okay..WTF?

I'm confused. I read all the chapters and I don't understand a couple of things. First, wtf is wrong with Logan? Is he just a psychopath or what? Second, why has Logan got such a huge problem with Mark?

I went back and read it all again to see if I missed something, I didn't. I understand a slightly protective older brother, but really nailing her bedroom door shut and she is 19, an adult. And then the ending was like dropping off a cliff. Boom, story is done.

Are you planning on continuing the story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous