All Comments on 'Creampie Gangbang'

by CreamPieLover

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
great

great story of a wife who just loves everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You are one sick cum eater of a man

Seek help before you get AIDS and die, asshole!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
hot story

Very hot story. Please write more. Ignore the previous comment. Obviously, he doesn't enjoy fantasy. I, however, do enjoy fantasy. tyvm

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
How Sad, Sick, Non-erotic but Comedic

As this story must certainly emulate some hubby out there one wonders how you writer know about all this? Did you film your wife whore as you ate her out of the stringy lumpy cum from the larger cocks she needs at interval instead of the wimp pimp she lives with.

Somehow it just seems pitiful and sad for her to be stuck with a wimp.

So writer will the sequel be erotic and sensual or just silly and sad like this one was?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great story!!

For many of us, stories like this are a major turn-on. Keep writing and don't let other discourage you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Who could of guessed?

A story called 'Creampie Gangbang' by CreampieLover involved a man going down on his wife after she's fucked by other guys. Who would of guessed??

If you don't like the theme of a story don't read it dumbasses. We're all pathetic wankers. Why be critical of someone that's twisted a little diffently from you.

I thought it was great and only regret that the hero didn't get fucked up the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
one of the very best

Absolutly Awesome!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A hot story !

This is a hot story ! There are a few of us cumlovers out there ! Keep up your style and the tone ! Do not be discouraged by dimwits ! I fail to see why anybody would respond, if he does not like a story ! I you are religiously inclined, what are you doing here ? If you are moralistic-

get lost ! Keep up your hot writing style !

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wonderful!!!!!

would love to convince my wife to let me experience the same situation. your story is great and your wife is even greater to do all of those men.... keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wow

i loved it...hell ....i came three times and licked it all up afterwards!!!!! my wife has only let me eat cum out of her once and she even let me suck the guys cock, but never let me get cum straight from the "tap" as she calls it. i hope soon she will!!! keep up the great work....id love to meet your wife and do the clean up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Yummy!

More like this PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
i almost creampied my shorts

i was fantisizing about my wife getting fucked and me getting to lick the cum from her pussy as another man cums inside her,i have sucked my cum from inside her swolen pussy aud she loved it.

whynot_letsgo2whynot_letsgo2over 16 years ago
just a comment..

I want a wife like that!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The bartender says in a very confident tone

"You can't have your clothes back." I hit him right then on the side of his head and he dropped like a pole ax steer. I looked around at the guy's that thought that they were going to all gangbang my wife. She wanted to but I told her goodbye and farethewell. I told her to get lost and forget how to find her way home. I told the barflies that h=they could have her that I didn't want suck a slut. But then my husband would have had a pair of balls...your'e didn't ...could be you know something about the subject..wimp minded

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What?????

Minus the gay shit this story is pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
WOW!!!!!!

Will you train my wife for me!!!

seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleover 14 years ago
I loved this series!

I loved reading both of these......and have kept them as favorites for a long time. Please write and post more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
would love for deb to do this

that was a hot story i would love to see my wife do that and let me lick Deb clean and maybe suck some cock thank u

If i had your email i would send u a pic of her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Oh

One of the most desired elements of writing is literacy.

roscovichroscovichabout 13 years ago
To anon below....

One of the most appropriate comment of all time. Incisive and to the point.

And it implies so much !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
The Cleanup Man

Don't pay any attention to the assholes that read the story only to bad mouth it. If they don't like these type of story don't read them. Shut the fuck up! As for me, I love eating the creampies out of my wife's pussy and cleaning up the cock once they've finished. My wife and I both like cocks, especially black ones. She enjoys watching me take cocks up my ass while I'm sucking her cunt and of course I love it also. She sucks the cum out of my ass once I've taken all I can get for the night. We both are cum whores and will take all we can get from men or women (yes, she eats pussy also). We've done this for years and have no intention of giving it up now. We try very hard to get guys that we both can suck and will fuck both of us. Yes, we're cum slut whores and not ashamed of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
That'l work!

The only thing that would have made it better is he getting fucked also.

Good job man!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Creampie and panties

Great story - got me wanking wearing my wife's black lacy panties. Last week I went to pick my wife up from the hospital where she works as a doctor. My wife JoJo is so hot, blonde - size 10-12 with pert full breasts and an ass to match J-Lo's. She is also extremely flirtatious and I am constantly worried she uses this to her sexual desirable advantage. Anyway, I got within a 10 metres of her office hoping to surprise her with my kindness in collecting her early, when I heard orgasmic moans. Peering through a crack in the door I saw her skirt hitched up - silky sexy stocking tops on view and 3 young drug reps satisfying her every desire as she satisfied theirs. She had one cock in her hand slowly masturbating it, one in her mouth - her perfectly applied red lip gloss visible on it's tip and one in her pussy that was causing her to buck to and fro. I was stunned, shaken with feelings of jealousy but unable to deny the throbbing vibrations as my own cock sprung to life...I got a better view and watched as she climaxed violently...I got home quickly and two hours later heard the key in the door. I was in bed and my wife immediately joined me. "Enjoy the show?" She gushed unashamedly, "I knew you were there all along. This is just the beginning - those hot studs are coming round this weekend and I'm going to get wild with them and the junior doctors (my wife is 40) - now I know you want me so I'm going to sit on your face and let you eat out my juices and their creampies, they fucked 5 times after you left." I was confused but so turned on I simply obeyed my penis betraying my wanton desire for my NOW hot sexy doctor...TO BE CONTINUED...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
lovely

seeing your wife near to this kind of situation is just a dream ,love to meet one, i will make my wife read this story,and would luv to see her reaction ,tonight i think iwill get to fuck her4-5 times today.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Deranged and vile garbage !

Produced by a sick and inept mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
re: Anonymous-clean up man

what a sick mother fucker. people like you should be put away for a long, long time. I can't believe the sick people that are in this world, this writer is a prime example of a demented mind

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awesome

I wish I was that guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
yes!

I love the idea of all of this. I would totally lick cum out of a woman's pussy and some dudes shaft.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WOW, WHAT A FUCKING GREAT STORY!

Koved thew story, & especially loved the comments afterward by THE CLEANUP MAN. That man, like his wife, together being CUM WHORES, what a GREAT FUCKING MARRIAGE they muist have!- EATANDBEMERRY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I love this story

I have done this, and it was wonderful! Sucking cum from your wives pussy is sooo amazingly exciting! But to have your wife make you clean then dick that put it there...oh my god...what a thrill!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic!

My wife and I did a similar thing. We were out of state at a family funeral. A very small town. In the one bar that night were the bartender and two locals. My wife got a little drunk and the three locals were all over her. She loved the attemtion. Soon I saw two with her in the middle. Both were all over her. I watched as each my wife sucked all three, then got fucked by all three. All three also ate her. I counted 12 times she came. She took 3 ncumshots on her face, and three in and on her very hairy pussy. I luckily got to lick up the entire mess. Yum!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
whatever floats your boat

Ain't it great when the right pervs find each other and fall in love...sigh

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Damn

Its hot to read that but if my wife did that do me everyone in the bar would be getting their asses kicked and she woupd get a slap and a divorce

nudistguy59nudistguy59over 9 years ago
lucky hubby

lucky hubby

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

She'd get a leash and fucked hard for that if she did that

tevacpltevacplover 8 years ago
Well done girl

giving up her spunk to her husband was comendable

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
STD! STD! STD!

That husband is one dumb,sick peckerhead! AND,the wife is a disgusting cum bucket!

Hope they're mugged and killed on the way to their car!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I Disagree

I guess everyone had their own idea of hot. I thought that story was hot, but then again, my wife goes out with her boyfriend, he fills her up with his load, and she comes home and sits on my face and orders me to clean her up.

Claudia69Claudia69almost 5 years ago
Can I Play Pool With You??

This would be a dream come true for me..Cocks to clean and suck and creampie too!!! Yummie CUM!!

Gazo1954Gazo1954over 4 years ago
Wish my girlfriend would

I'm bisexual and love sucking cock as much as licking pussy. I have sucked cock while my girlfriend watches several times and I've licked other guys cum from her tits but she won't fuck other guys let alone allow them to cum in her pussy. I would be a very happy man if she would fuck other guys and allow me to lick their cocks and balls while they fuck her them clean the cum from them both. I've become a true cum slut. I love the taste of both men and women's cum and when they are mixed together it is even better

andyinozandyinozabout 4 years ago
Love to leave a comment

but have to go and heave my stomach contents, now.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

That was just awful. Maybe a better description is offal.

tom1951kuwsutom1951kuwsuabout 2 years ago

While I wouldn't suck a cock I would certainly suck the cum from my wife's cunt, although I would prefer that it have natural fur around it!! I have done this with my ex-wife, Kaye. I love love to have her thighs squeeze my head as I suck the cum from other men and swallow all of it. I think that a furry cunt is much sexier than one that is shaved. Looking forward to reading more of these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As i get older ive learned i love eating cum from my wife. ALOT of it. She has started saying she wants to see me sucking cum from the source. I think ill let her. I eamna suck cocks & grt their cum so bad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice fantasy, I've ate black cum out of my wife's pussy several times from 2 of her black boyfriends. She likes to sit on and fuck my face.

Randy56rRandy56r11 months ago

Nasty dirty bitches, him and her. A very hot story and a great fantasy....married almost 30 years, we have talked dirty stories while making love, but never actually acted on any. The cleanup order and by dominant wife drives me wild. The anonymous people that trash the writer, are gutless. If you don't like the story say why you read it as the title gives it away, and leave your handle I can respect that. To the writer...keep writing!

Candi_SwallowsCandi_Swallows5 months ago

Love this, so so hot made me cum so damn hard! I'd love a bi bf so we could play like this, ultimate fantasy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous