All Comments on 'The Shaft'

by HungryGuy

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
sick

this is really sick dude

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Da-deda-deda-deda-deda-d- Oh.

What happened? Did you get interrupted? Maybe your computer broke down as you were writing and by the time you got it repaired you had lost the flow? There seemed to have been the beginnings of some sort of tortuous story that just, suddenly, stopped.

Why did she think his name was funny? What was the kink - yes, they were naked but that is hardly erotic enough to go on a site like this. The other girls - what happened with them?

I notice that this submission is currently the second lowest rated in your library - only Hungry For Vixen is lower; do you think that other readers might have rated it so low because of the content (which I do not find remotely erotic) or is it because of the way the ending appears to have been abused in the same way kids who have got fed up with their story just tack on something like 'but he escaped the Eternal Fortress of Doom by fighting the Demons and was home in time for tea, the end; and don't give a damn that their teacher might have been left hanging?

Lots of questions, but a very unsatisfactory piece hardly worthy of being called a story, and maybe more of an unfinished work in progress that may never actually get finished. I have read your words in the biography - I am not for or against what you say (although I guess I would defend your right) but I do feel short changed by this ending! However, since the submission is now almost twelve and a half years old I guess nothing matters anymore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous