All Comments on 'Back Home Early: Act 01'

by icemania

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Start

The daughters reaction was genuine.

I'm hoping for more, but don't have the daughter as a willing participant in the next 10 minutes (I hate when that happens).

Keep it real

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
awesome start

Mom can't try convincing Alex to join, she can only try to make her understand and keep quiet about it. Alex could get her brother and his two male friends to show her how it feels, and is then caught by Daddy, who says he won't tell Mommy, but she must promise never to do it again. Then Daddy and brother do Mommy, and they are caught by Alex. Then and only the should she join in. Eight or ten chapters should do nicely. Love your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Opening

The first part of this story is fantastic, but hurry up with the next installment already. I want to feel the moms angst and the daughter lust.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
cum slut mom

"WOW" what an incerdible erotic story. you could almost be standing there next to the daughter watch the three men. fucking the life out of the mom. while the daughter is getting wetter and and more turn on seeing her mom taking and big black cock in her ass. cant wait for the next story part fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
drivel

standard pointless crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
THAT WAS HOT!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, MORE, MORE, MORE OF THIS PREFERABLY WITH MOM AND DAUGHTER, WITH DAUGHTER BECOMING HER MOM'S MISTRESS, AND ORDERING HER MOTHER TO DO EVERY KIND OF LESBIAN SEX POSSIBLE TO HER.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous