All Comments on 'Sloppiest of Seconds'

by Sugar-ray

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Superbly sloppy

writing!

Jerry WalfellJerry Walfellover 18 years ago
Good one!

Before the knuckle-draggers start weighing in, I'd just like to congratulate you on a wonderfully filthy story!

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
nice

A nice gross cheating wife storysome seem to like these type keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow

Every wife whore should have a sick wimp like him to clean her up - now the frequencey should pick up plus the hole size - I mean he still touches the sides - when he can drop a softball in without mussing her hair or lips this will be really good for him and easier to deliver bastard babies as well.

Goodest self cuckolding seen in awhile cuckster - way to go!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What an ass hole you must be!

If any of that story was true, you are a sad, sad man! if none of itwas true you should wake up and stop dreaming of being a cuckold! You will sooner or later loose your wife. You already lost your pride, and your manhood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great story!!

take no notice of knockers!! ive licked my wifes cunt after other men for 16 years! its fantastic!!she,s had 67 so far!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Get over it !!!!

Great story, I dont understand people who bitch about a great story, you can tell from the title what it is about. If you don't like wife stories reasd somthing else.I hope you do not get turned off on writting from the dumb ass comments left by some. You kick Ass!!!!!

Don1028Don1028over 18 years ago
Listen to the CRYBABIES

You can tell which guys are so poor in the sack that they can't satisfy a woman.

They can't even read a good story about a woman having a good time without having a temper tantrum

okdeaconokdeaconalmost 18 years ago
One Hot Story

Sugar-Ray this is one of the best cheating wives storys I have ever read.Please keep em coming. And a great big lick for the little lady that got her pussy streached and brought the creampie home. Love it. okdeacon

okdeaconokdeaconalmost 18 years ago
One Hot Story

Sugar-Ray this is one of the best cheating wives storys I have ever read.Please keep em coming. And a great big lick for the little lady that got her pussy streached and brought the creampie home. Love it. okdeacon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Stretched

Let them skip over this type of story if it's not their thing. Me, I'd love to see my wife acting a bit slutty and see her enjoying herself to the fullest. Why would I want anything for her but her complete satisfaction?

0410t20410t2over 17 years ago
Great work

I loved it. No whimpy male with a little dick, but a "normal" husband who gets off having sloppy seconds and listening to wife relate her adventure.

This is the first story of yours that i have read, i'm about to read your others now. Please write more of the same as my wife and i can relate these stories to our own lifestyle.

0410t20410t2over 17 years ago
Great work

I loved it. No whimpy male with a little dick, but a "normal" husband who gets off having sloppy seconds and listening to wife relate her adventure.

This is the first story of yours that i have read, i'm about to read your others now. Please write more of the same as my wife and i can relate these stories to our own lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WTF

What the hell is normal about a man who is happy with his wife running around and giving him sloppy seconds, is this normal for Americans?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I wish that would happen to me

great story. i hope someone get to live like that. it was the perfect story. great great 100%

forfunonly1982@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good Stuff

I think this is a great story maybe it's true maybe it's not but as others have said there is nothing better than having your wifes pussy after someone else has had the pleasure of filling it with cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Stopped at this sentence...

April slept with my roommate after a night of drinking. When I found out the next morning, I knew that I should break up with her, but I just couldn't do it.

Who could possible care about what happens to a whore and a loser after this? They are NOT a loving couple. There is NO concept of being culkold, there is no marriage here beyond a piece of paper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Stupid

and Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good Job

Awesome. I wish I could have a wife like that too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
cuckhold husband

A great story. Looking forward to more of the same. Yes' I'm a cuckhold husband by choice. It took me a couple of years to get my wife to fuck other men, some while I watch. For those that aren't smart enough to change the stories they read I say "fuck you" and your bitching. I think it's more jealousy than anything else. I suspect that some have wives that are already fucking others and they can't face it. My wife and I live this life by choice and both enjoy it. Yes, I suck the cum out and also from the cock that put it there. We find it to be very exciting for both of us. turn the fucking page if you don't like it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Aren't you really jealous??? I know I would be

shang40shang40about 12 years ago
Great

its good to accept the life as it is, like you acccepted it as cuckold, you gained with more pussy sucks and cocks which otherwise not possible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Glad this idiot quit writing!

Puke!

rick_ohrick_ohalmost 12 years ago
Good use of words

Hot story. You have a good use of words. As for the anonymous cowards who apparently only read stories they don't like, they're stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
talk about an AIDS wannabee

really unrealistic and incredibly stupid

kreampieguykreampieguyalmost 12 years ago
Great Story!!

I would think the haters would realize this story is fantasy, as for us that love to clean up a well fucked cum filled pussy this is a great story! In reality AIDS ruined it for us creampie lovers, unless we're really sure of the source alas we can only safely eat what we make ourselves . The only improvement I would ask for is a little more dirty talk from she to he while he's cleaning her, this what I like to hear when I'm cleaning up a lady's cummy cunt "god you're so nasty" "suck ALL that cum out of my cunt" "tongue my twat" "clean my cunt" "swallow that sperm" "you like that cum don't ya baby" "get it all honey lick me clean". Keep up the great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Time to throw her out!

Just another sad story about a cheating, slut wife and a wimpy husband. Man up! Throw her out and get a divorce. Someone out there will love and respect you. It's sure not her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The haters are idiots

The guy chose to stay with her, they have a strong bond, they are symbiotically tied to each other, and she needs more than one cock. They love each other in a way most of us can not understand.

Neither of them ruined GM or a major US bank or ran a Ponzi scheme. They

committed no crime. They just enjoy something most of us never experienced.

Nice story, well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A gutless drivel of a wimp.

This ass writer is got to be a Brit ! Apparently they all give away their wives. No wonder 12% of children in marriages in England are a bastards. (survey) !

Apparently DNA test is a requirement owe there. "1*" !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
clearly American

Reply to the comment on it being a Brit.... Brits aren't likely to know the Dodge Charger and we generally call drinking establishments pubs or clubs, not bars. I've never met anyone in Brit-land thats had a parental DNA test.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
So big... so big...

So big... so big...so big a crap...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Yes & No

Whatever to the Brit Comment. Worldwide the percentage is higher, 20% of men with 2+ children they think are all their own are actually raising at least one who is a bastard.

On the plus side: This is hot as it gets. I am with this guy 100%.

Tcs1956Tcs1956over 8 years ago
People have hard time believing....

....that these relationships really exists. I'm here to tell you that they do and believe this story is completely true. I am one of those cuckold men as well and I wouldn't have it any other way. I have always sought out promiscuous women for my serious relationships. I don't want a boring woman, I want a brazen, shocking one! The more she fucks around, the happier it makes me! Love it...keep writing, and read my stories too! I gave you a 5.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Not a Cuck? Come On Asshole!

Disgusting woman with a ass-wipe for a husband! The two of them should just go out and let 30 guys just shoot all over their faces.

Her nickname should be,"Lincoln Tunnel" since heavy traffic seems to be entering all the time,and it's even toll-free!

Oh yeah,there has got to be STDs involved with this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I love our story

Hi, I share with you those feelings of having a wife that loves spending time sharing her body with hundreds of different men.

I met my wife when she was 17, I was 27 then.

I had no one in my life at that stage and I went out to this prostitutes house to get it off with a girl.

When I was given the choice of a few girls I saw this slim busty young girl which I loved from the time I laid my eyes on.

We went to the room she undressed right in front of me and oh boy she was stunning, I got hard immediately.

We had sex and from that day onwards I kept coming back twice a week to be with her, 4 months later I propose that she leaves the house and comes and live with me, I will look after her financially and so on.

She liked the idea and I approached her Pimp to come to an agreement about her leaving the business without having his mates coming to look for us and perhaps giving us a big beating.

He agreed with her leaving provided I pay the equivalent to 3 of my month salaries at that time and she works a further 4 weeks for him for free.

Needless to say that she was pushed into taking as many clients that month than any other girl in the house, of course it was great for the Pimp he didn't have to share any of the money with her.

Anyway we lived together and from that day on she has been with as many men as she liked and wanted, I watched her having sex with many of them, I licked what they left inside her so man times and I loved that a lot, she must have been with at least 2000 different men in 30 years we have been together and that makes me so proud that my wife even today still pulls great sexy young men into her bed, while I sleep next door to her room and listen to all the moaning and screaming taht goes on while she is taking them for her own pleasure.

I have made videos of her having sex with her partners and kept a greta deal of those videos as I find them so sexy and they make me so horny even though I have watched my favourites hundreds of times.

One of the highlights of watching my wife having sex with other men, was sometime ago, we went to a friends party, this guy has always fancied her but somehow they never had a single opportunity to make up with her, that day after everyone had left, this guy and two of his friends remained having a great chat, my wife joined them and I served them drinks, suddenly as I just came back from the bar with drinks I saw her go on her knees and taking this guy's penis into her mouth, no one pay any notice of my presence I know she would have told them I was ok with it and so on.

The 3 guys had her in all sort of different positions, up into her bum, her cute cave mouth and so on, they had fun for at least 2 hours repeatedly having her as they pleased and she responded to all of this attention with great enthusiasm and passion.

In the end the guys turned to me and congratulated me for the wife I have saying she was hot and a hell of a woman when having sex.

I was extremely proud of this compliment I felt it was genuine.

I still love watching her with men, specially the young guys she likes these days, somehow she is nearly 50 ears old and these young 20 odd years old guys love to get into bed with her and stay over night working out for hours with her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
great wife

Licking a well fucked pussy is the best experience a husband can have. If you have not tried it you really need to as you do not want to waste time wondering.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
the haters are idiots?

Look who is talking. The biggest idiot of them all. You guys are sick perverted slimy sewer rats that should be exterminated before the disease spreads.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

the ravings of a mental lunatic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
re:Don1028

Aren't you ashamed of yourself? Get some help immediately, your brain cells have stopped functioning. Your brain seems to be oozing out of your ears. Quick, off to the hospital with you. Now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
@ I love our story

There are some guys with white flocks coming to put you in a nice padded room. You're in for years of therapy. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

Puke

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5

offset the asshole of lit's 1 vote! He is one sick turd that needs serious mental help!! Man his wife really fucked up his head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
“My wife's vagina gaped obscenely…”

Your story was very hot; both my wife and I loved it. We became best friends in junior high school and continued on that way until we eventually started dating after graduating from college. We did some innocent petting and masturbated each other off once in a while; however, it never went beyond that. And, she was always very clear that we were just friends and not lovers.

She is very attractive and in high school she was generally going steady with one or another guy on the football team. She wasn´t a true slut, but was just “serially monogamous”. As her best friend, she became bolder and bolder about telling me of her sexual exploits with these big cocked guys. It seems high school is generally the place where girls find out if they are size queens or not.

Sometimes, after a date, we would masturbate together as she told me about their sexual escapades. Once in a while she would show me her gaping pussy and she eventually lured me into licking her. Also, she would love to hold my little dick in her hand and describe to me how big her boyfriend’s was. Little did we know it, but she was programming me to be a cuckold. On our wedding night, she fucked her big cocked lover and I shot my wad on the carpet.

There were several phrases in your story that we found very erotic for both of us, such as: “My wife's vagina gaped obscenely, it was dilated to about the same diameter of a golf ball, and a pearly glob of come lay at the entrance….As my tongue explored her yawning vagina I could already tell that it had never been this stretched before….that's it, baby, fuck it. Fuck it hard! Your wife's slutty cunt has been fucked by two other dicks this weekend – two dicks bigger than yours…I could barely feel anything at all, but that's how I like it after she's been with someone else.” These are extremely graphic but real, classic scenes for a couple like us…she a real size queen and me, her cuck.

She generally has just one lover at a time and those relationships last from a few months to a few years. She goes bareback with them and I´m the “clean up guy”. The only time she will let me fuck her is immediately after her lover has had her. She says she loves to feel “nothing” when I fuck her!

However, she is planning on having me castrated soon, so that our love can become even more Platonic. I´m more than happy to give up my balls and become a eunuch to be with this wonderful woman. Soon she will be breeding with her lovers. What began as a simple high school sexual experimentation has evolved into a full-blown fetish for us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
sad

but there are coupes LIKE this out there .. Know of several that live like this..

not for too many of us ... not my style of life... a five to bring forth a slice of life

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Reading seconds

My wife found your story. She brought me her laptop for me to read it. As I read it she undressed. I finished it shortly thinking it was good. I turned around to see her, she's got a large cucumber up her . She tells me to stop looking and come get her stretched pussy clean like in the story. She loves literotica. She gets so many ideas from the stories. I reap the benefits! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
True

The first time I fucked my wife after she had been fucked by another man I easily slid in all the way to my balls. I loved the feel and told her how good it felt and that I knew she had been screwed recently. I thought it was because her lover's cock was thicker then my average sized dick but she insisted the it was about the same size as mine. For years I believed her and then the light bulb went off; he had filled her with a nice load of cum. I was getting sloppy seconds and she didn't want to admit that she let him fuck her bareback

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 5 years ago
The biologists tell us...

that a load of our sperm is about competing with or killing the sperm that is already there. They even say that the shape of the penis "pulls" the liquid that is already there out -- so this would imply perhaps that we evolved to behave like this, females certainly seem to like it. But the problem for me (both scientific and practical, should it arise!) is the question of disease. We know that chimpanzees are very promiscuous and that their version of HIV, CIV, is not fatal to them. Yes, it is the case that when a disease has been around for a long time it gets less fatal as the virus "learns" that killing the host might not be a great idea. However, this behaviour while sexy for all seems to have terminally dangerous risks to the whole population practising it. So I'm just puzzled, that's all -- if we did indeed evolve to behave like this, then why did we survive? These stories are stroke stories, and fiction, maybe? Disease never mentioned, much? Don't want to spoil the fun, just curious.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 5 years ago
My bad....

It's SIV for simian of course, oh yes and stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Omg

I wish my wife would come home like that and tell me how big he was! I wouldn’t last two minutes inside her when she would tell me about her getting fucked!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good

April was a good girl, but she had a wayward cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nothing smells, taste or feels better than a fresh sloppy seconds pussy,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

fagget

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My 32-year-old wife screws our older married neighbor every chance she gets. He doesn't know that I know. She texts me when they are done. When I get home, I always go down on her freshly screwed pussy. This drives her nuts and she always cums. I love the taste and smell of him on her. It is a win win for all 3 of us. He gets to screw a younger slimmer woman then his wife. I get my fantasy of sloppy seconds fulfilled, and she gets to be satisfied by a well-endowed man without any consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
I was naive

My situation wasn't quite like this except for my wife cheating. I was a religious and ethical man who treated all women with respect. I had been with only one woman, in a 18 month relationship (5 months before sex), prior to meeting my wife when we were both 27. She was the one who initiated a talk about prior bedmates. When our talk ended she was happy to let me believe I was #7. Actually I was #57 but didn't learn this till after 8 years of marriage and two children. Eventually we divorced because I was not a cuckold, but there are women who desire such a permanent partner to provide for them. It seems such women enjoy letting their husband think (even telling him so) that their cumfilled pussy is merely their own creamy response. Most of you will laugh at such a thought, but if you are inexperienced it can seem like the norm. I can't imagine being the husband in this story and having her stay out all night getting fucked, but I can emphasize with having a wife who fucks others like she is in heat while you are at work; then is a "normal" wife when you are home. Being naive can be worse than being stupid.. .

Manflesh69Manflesh6910 months ago

This is so hot! I wish I could be in his position of having a slut wife bring me home fresh pies and tell me how much she loved getting fucked!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I love it, it's hot dont like my wife cheating,story disturbed my mind thinking of wife fucking other men itx naughty eat pussy after other man comes inside her God save me reading it my dick is hard I will never be same again l list it I cummed 2 times

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

Quote:

One night early in our relationship, April slept with my roommate after a night of drinking. When I found out the next morning, I knew that I should break up with her, but I just couldn't do it...

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

SLOPPIEST OF SECONDS is an excellent wife sex story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous