All Comments on 'Brotherly Love Ch. 04'

by Myalyn

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
OMG....

PLEASE keep going with this story. i want to see where you go with this, how the final ending is. you are doing a womderful job so far! i look every day for this a continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Job!

You're doing a great job! I'm so in love with these characters! The development, the suspense, it was all well worth the wait! I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
what happened?

this story was going so well, and then BAM! Mark starts acting like a crazed stalker. Unfortunately, his speech was more crazy than romantic - he grippd her arm until it hurt. Oh well...but since I'm such a fan of chpts 1-3, I'm holding out hope that chpt 5 will follow the romantic sweet eroticism b/w 2 best friends now that their feelings have come to bear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
more please

love the story but i do agree that it jumped very quickly from romance to sex, which is cool-i'm not going to say i didn't enjoy the scenes,but can we have a little more story with the sex for the next part please?

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Outstanding,passionate.

Very passionate,very well written. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
on and on

I love it. Great story and I hope it continues with more encounters.

ellebelle6ellebelle6over 14 years ago
mark wahlburg?

thats my guess on who its based on :) lovely stories :) i love them so much i've read them probably 4 times :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
amazing

awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Best on the site

This is the best story I have ever read on this site. The mix of humour and serious thoughts are so well balanced. While highly erotic, it is believeable too.

Please keep writing

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 11 years ago
What's most appealing is...

...how much love they show for each other.

Their mutual kindness and consideration.

Until this story makes a sudden jump.

You should back up to the end of the prior story

and build a more credible transition.

Lovely characters!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous