All Comments on 'Sleepwalking Niece'

by maxwell02

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wierd

Why would anyone want to fuck a basically "dead" body. I get my enjoyment of sex from the interaction between my lover and I and I think most people are not much different from me.. this story made me feel sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Didn't wake up?

What surprises me is that she didn't wake up at any point, despite all of that activity. I never met any sleepwalkers or did so myself, but I'm guessing that something that intimate and persistant would get their attention.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fantasy

Short, but well written story. However, I also think a sleepwalker would likely wake up, so I imagine the story is a fantasy. For your critics I would say, HELLO!!??, Literotica is a place designed for fantasies! As such, I can see the thrill in getting away with something like this story. Technically, it would be considered rape, but that wouldn't detract from the thrill of it from the writer's P.O.V. So chill out. It's only a fantasy, and better that way don't you think?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nicely Done and Well written

You took the time to actually paint the scenario before just jumpin to the humpin. Other writers could learn a trick or two about that. I thought it rather depraved that you would do so much and not fear the neice awaking. But, if given the same opportunity, who knows how we all would react. Your character recognized the sickness of his desire which made him more real. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excilent

I know not a lot of people like this kind of story and it probabily was a bit fantasy, I think we need a little variety now and then. It was a well writen story and I think you should write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
One word

Your a sick b*st*rd who basically wrote about commiting an act of rape.

You sick Rapist fantasist tw*t

AmyfriendAmyfriendalmost 17 years ago
Hey nothing wrong with this,

its a STORY, right. Nicely written and it will appeal to some and not others. We can't please everyone all of the time, but I know someone you pleased, thanks. It was an interesting read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Needs some work

To be perfectly honest - the story has a great premise. I'm sure that many would be excited by the fantasy of a sleepwalking relative, however the premise was destroyed by sloppy writing.

Your paragraphs, grammar, spelling ( Niece - I before E except after C ) could use some work. So too could your descriptions of all the nouns. However, with a little work with proof-reading, and a spell checker you'll improve.

2 Stars.. one for the premise and one for the effort - Work on it please and take those great ideas and put them to print more effectively. I don't expect perfection in literary erotica - but I do expect an author to make an effort and improve when they fail to do as well as they could have.

As far as the remarks about " rape ", etc.. get off of it. Its erotica, its fantasy.. if you can't seem to accept the stories for what they are and cannot seem to leave your morals at the door when reading it - don't read anything else, don't comment, and don't return.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
helpful input

need to expand the scenario and draw it out more. don't make the encounter so short. and getting busted in the act or having her respond would be great as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
!

Very twisted

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love it

I loved the urn consenting incest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Meh

Not really any build up or character development whatsoever. The banging just kinda happens then the story ends. 2/5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice

I'm not here for artistic license and to read a novel with character development before getting to the good stuff. She was 18, hot and had a pussy and responsive nipples. Who cares what she had for breakfast. Your timing was perfect. Thank you.

IfemesiIfemesialmost 5 years ago
My Sleep Sex Story

My mom rented out a room in our house when I was 16. Mainly because she worked nights and wanted someone there with me. He was an older white guy in his early 50s.

After a few months he would come in my room around 1-2 am checking to see if I was sleep and to turn my TV off. sometime he would stand and watch me, then move closer to the bed. I would always wake when he enter the room but i never said a word. he would touch my body lightly all over, this made me feel good and I would pretend to in a deep sleep so not to stop him. this went on for months and then one night i fell asleep with the TV on, right after my long hot bath, i only had my grown on no panties. that was the night it happen. he stood over me playing with his cock, and breathing hard, he seem not to care if I woke or not, he got in my bed and on top of my butt and was humping my ass until he cum btw my butt cheeks. it happen so fast the first time, but a few times a week he would come to my room and fuck me from behind and then he started opening my legs and putting the head of his penis right at my pussy hole and he would cum as soon as he got it there. I loved it and it went on like this for months. Then he got a condom and I felt the difference, no skin and that's when he started fucking me in my sleep. I love sleep sex to this day. I have my lover's blindfold me and I pretend to be sleep while fucking me as they please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous