All Comments on 'My Gay Sauna Experience'

by RickyRooster

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good stuff

Hot n steamy - just the way it should be...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
you lucky fucker

that really made my cock soooooooooo hard i had to jerk off boy would i like to meet you

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
hot

loved it . where can i find you and a sauna like that

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great story

Wow, I always thought I was str8 ! lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nice one, mate!

Just needed to blow me wad before hittin the sheets (me boy's asleep already) and that did it - and I'm not even a sauna kind of guy at all! cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved this story

Loved it! My cock was so hard I would have loved you to suck me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Like me yesterday...

Visited my first gay sauna in London,and within minutes,I was suckin' a cock,before we'd even stripped off in the open locker area.

Fantastically,the guy on the desk,walked right behind me,unseen,as I sucked his gorgeous cockhead,with me almost on my knees,and still half dressed.

Nothing else happened with that guy,but another,invited me to a red lit darkened floor cushioned little room,and ended up suckin' and swallowin',virtually all his spunk,but later,noticed a dried rivulet of his spunk,that had incredibly,ran down my chest,after,I thought,that I had swallowed him all.

When he wonderfully came,it made me reach,and had to swallow quickly,so it must have been then,that his spunk,had flooded out of my mouth,when I later felt some wetness on my lower lip,and exciteingly,must have been his spunk.

God it was fuckin' gorgeous,and i'll definitely be returning for more spunk,but not anything anal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic

What a brilliantly written, sperbly descriptive story. As horny as hell. You have made my cock very hard indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sauna

My first time,i had to know,the towel wrapped around me,i walked through the various rooms.One room,all the doors shut,walked up the stairs,3 doors open,walked in,hole in the wall,movie showing up above,shut the door,dropped the towel,my cock through the hole.Immediately it was stroked,then a warm wet mouth over me,moving back and forward.I heard the door open,shit i hadnt locked it.I felt arms go around me,a hard cock against my bottom and back,then fingers running down my crack,centering on my hole,moving around,then cool wet lube,around and in my hole,i heard him say ready as the head of his cock moved up and down my hole,first time,i reached back and felt a hard condom covered cock.Easy,as he moved slowly forward,pressing me against the wall,the mouth around my cock sucking,the cock sliding into me,whoa,easing back,forward,i shot my load into the anonymous mouth as my hole was being stretched and fucked,the guy behind me groaning and shooting his cumm,then easing slowly out.He left then i went out,i walked down the stairs to the showers,showered,walked to a room where i sat and watched a movie,a large islander guy looked in,then entered,shut the door,his cock was thick,he put it to my mouth,i sucked it,his hand down to my cock,a finger stroking my just fucked hole,then pushing in.He pulled back,on your knees,i knelt,he pushed me down,his cock entering my hole,slowly at first but then in me with one push,then he held my hips,fucking me with long thrusts,slapping my buttocks until i felt him swell and warmth filling my hole,pulling out,cumm dripping on me.He moved out,then i realised he did not use a condom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
excellant story

had me hard and cumming

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantatstic!!!

You had me hard to the end. I have had a few like this before myself. Only blowjobs, never been fucked. I too love to be watched. So hot and fun! More stories like this, please!!!

Jimmyblade991Jimmyblade991almost 8 years ago
Great story

What a great story, it is a fantasy of mine so I really enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome

An awesome story. Lucky you and lucky guys you serviced

Stiffwriter14Stiffwriter143 months ago

Nice! Very descriptive and just nothing like M2M sex. Fellas just getting in there and blowing out the pipes. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRickyRooster@RickyRooster
41 Followers
Hello Everyone, I'm Ricky. I'm an educated, articulate, experienced bi guy with a good sense of humour. I'm liberated with a very laid back attitude. I love all forms of erotica but in particular the written word. It turns me on reading a well written erotic story. I have a ...