All Comments on 'Gynecologist at Play Ch. 02'

by Dr. Clam

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I tried to be a nasty patient...

...but he would not openly "cross the line" with me. I have a huge crush on my OB/GYN, and decided I would tempt him. After I undressed and the nurse draped me, I teased my pussy to a state of obvious wetness and excitement. When he sat on the stool at the foot of the table to begin the exam, he was staring at my wet, swollen pussy. He thoroughly probed and examined my pussy, and seemed to linger while his fingers were deeply inside me. He brushed my clit a couple of times, and I think it was on purpose. He could have done to me whatever he wanted, but he would not go there. What a shame. I LOVE all of your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
who is Dr. Clam

I like the way you write this character. I wrote a story from the perspective of a patient lusting after her doc, and I enjoy imagining yours as my doctor's voice and thoughts. Is that you, Dr. Marco? (not his real name :))

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very hot!

I enjoy my check-ups because my doctor knows I want him to stimulate me sexually. When the exam is done, he finishes by masturbating me to orgasm. I have told him I want him to fuck me, but that has not happened...yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I get what I want

After a couple of routine visits and relationship-building, I complained that my clitoris seemed to be decreasingly sensitive. He said he would check it out. During the exam he said he was going to manipulate it, and I should let him know how it felt. I let him masturbate me, encouraging him not to stop. He didn't, and I had a wonderful orgasm. He smiled and said things seem to be in order. Now, I get the same treatment at the end of each appointment :).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love your stories!

I admit to having had affairs with multiple patients. I am a family practice physician, and the list of unsatisfied wives is never-ending. I am highly selective because the risk is obvious and great but, so far, life is very, very good. I may write a story of my own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Being direct works best

After two years of treatment for a GYN problem, I wanted sex from my doctor, so I told him so outright. He fucked me within a week and we have been meeting periodically for over three years. We both have sexually boring spouses, so our time together is beyond wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I encourage my wife

to tease her doctor who I know is the subject of her fantasies. We are deeply in love and her being pleasured by another man excites both of us. She tells me all the details while we are making love, and amazing orgasms result. We know him to be healthy and discreet, so her fun is also my fun. Write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Older but still active

I am 54 and in very good physical condition for my age. My last three visits to my gyn have been especially exciting. I shaved my pussy, fucked his fingers and moaned to show my pleasure (there is no nurse in the room). Each visit he has gone farther, spending more time fingering me and contacting my clit. The breast exam has also gotten longer and there is increasing nipple play. Next time I'm just going to ask him to please me and see what happens. All your stories are good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You need to write more

This one is my favorite story of yours.I want what you give out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I think about it often

My doctor is a hunk. I encourage him in subtle ways with my body and comments. He fingers me but is to shy or scared to do more. I'm working on it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Vegas rules

What happens in his exam room stays there, except when my wife tells me about it and it takes our sex to a higher level. 5*s

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed this story as much as I did your first one.

It took three job changes to different cities before I found my gyn who would regularly pleasure me in the office with his hand with my legs in the air and after hours with his cock in a hotel room. He is gorgeous, caring, and he fills and fulfills me like no other man. I would marry him if he was single. Kisses.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDr. Clam@Dr. Clam
26 Followers
I am educated, friendly, respectable, physically fit, and sexually adventuresome. I invite my readers to contact me and to share their feedback, thoughts, experiences and fantasies.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES