All Comments on 'Watching What, Exactly?'

by tomlitilia

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
maddictmaddictover 4 years ago
Simon

"I would of done this years ago" wait, what. I guess the blue dream toy just got cold. I was expecting Simon to record their action for later pleasure. I thought it better that he made it down to his wife. The doors open now how long will it be just the four of them

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I cannot ........................

believe how exciting I found this - fiction or not it made my ...................

Thank you

44chicken44chickenover 4 years ago
Loved it!

Ignore Anon. Great story. Loved the build, the twist (she knew), and their relationship. Well written. Very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
why oh why

Why do some men (real or not) like to have someone else fuck their wife?

Even that stuff in the car earlier would have sent me off the edge. Then seeing her with work subordinates again would tell me she is not devoted to me.

At least she should have the dignity to divorce her husband then screw around.

But as far as the story goes this was all done many times before. Guy spies on wife, wife knows he is there, guy over hears on phone, fantasy realized whether or not he agrees....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
wimp

he should have sucked the cum out of her cheating cunt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good work!

Very readable and believable for a voyeur story. Too bad some commenters lack the good manners to keep quiet about something they don't understand or apparently have the capacity to understand.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
It's amazing...

how many commenters still live in the 50's. In today's world of open marriages, and hot wives why is it so hard to believe that people can enjoy sex with others and still love one another. Relationships like this often make relationships stronger. Some people bowl, and some people golf, and some people fuck. There's nothing wrong with it as long as they are both onboard and noone is getting hurt. It sounds like couple's fun.

At first I was a little put off thinking that Felicia would limit him to being a voyeur, but I changed my mind when she said she wanted to talk about some of his fantasies. A great story about modern love and sexuality. a 5 star rating and a favorite.

JOHNKEY2222JOHNKEY2222over 4 years ago
Love it...

Great story, sexy and exciting...

D4v1DD4v1Dover 4 years ago
Great voyeur story

Ignore the haters. Keep going, you are doing fine! Very exciting and titillating.

HJB21HJB21over 4 years ago
Another great story

Just a shame it wasn’t Gwen on the beach!

don_quixote2don_quixote2over 4 years ago
Very exciting story

Great work! Pacing was very good and clever use of smartphone as a plot device.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
HIS FANTASY?.....

That's easy...being a faggot, he wants to suck off and be fucked by the 2 young guys. Remember, only faggots get off on watching someone else take what's theirs. And there is definitely no love for someone who cheats on you or allows you to demean what's suppose to be the most precious of relationships. Can't stand faggots like this guy or the slut he married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

I just want to say I was a male exotic dancer for 15 years. Now married for 15 years, I love my wife more then ever. With that said I have so many fantasies of stories like this and more of us exploring each of our desires. Being on the edge wishing for them to happen and hoping one day it will. It hard to stop the thoughts of things that run through my mind. Since I am older and I do not last as long as I have in the past. I want my wife to have a change to have longest penetration and a harder cock or two satisfying her because I feel her deserves that if she craves it. I just want to be apart of it being there to watch her ecstasy Come across her face and her looking at me knowing that this also gives my pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
GOD

my god, that's amazing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Very hot

Nice hot story!

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgealmost 3 years ago

I must say I enjoyed this story --"first-time" and a 3-way at that. My only qualm, once again, is that the 2 employees finished by cumming on her tits? If it were I, I'd want her pussy.., or at least her mouth. Now another hot idea they didn't try would be DP with one taking her ass -- and both cumming in her that way!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She’ll probably tire of her boyfriends and her husband after getting with a couple of bbcs’ in the relatively near future . She’ll dump all three and become a bbc cum dump size queen . It’ll consume her like an addiction , she’ll lose her job and become a crack hoe , eventually selling her pussy for pennies on the dollar as she’s loose as a goose by then and very riddled with stds , some incurable ! That’s when she decides to come back home only to find her husband doing the same things with bbcs’ at homosexual flophouses in and along the alleyways of the inner city . Realizing they’re kindred spirits they team up and finally make enough money to split a dime bag daily . Reaching their personal shared nirvana they fade into the sunset of communicable diseases , holding each other’s hands while hurling buckets of spent seaman and writhing in guttural pain !

BeauReadyBeauReadyover 2 years ago
One Time...

The worst thing is the incredible cold-blooded manipulation by the wife. From baiting hubby with her story of the "inappropriate" CEO, to her immediate, obvious and deliberate fantasizing of being fucked by the CEO while having contrived sex with hubby, to her planned and executed 3-way with her employees right in front of hubby and NO prior discussion or agreement or consent or permission, then finally dropping the axe in the car clearly intentioning the continuing fucking of her boy-toy assistants whether hubby knows or is present or not, and therefore necessarily conveying her further intention of fucking anyone, anytime, anywhere she wants - with or without hubby's knowledge, agreement, consent or awareness. A complete betrayal of her vows and her husband, and a disdain and disrespect not even surpassed by her defecating on her marriage and her husband.

Allowing the ménage-à-trois once, as an unplanned, fortuitous occurrence in a moment of weakness (and a grudgingly implicit agreement to experiment once, regrettably coerced by gratuitous sex) is one thing - and the episode was certainly entertaining and exciting, with few regrets. As a singular occurrence.

But to viciously, coldly, deliberately and callously springboard a singularity into a new, imposed lifestyle is not only unacceptable, it is the ultimate form of the premeditated destruction of your spouse's soul - a shattering murder of his entire persona and Id.

An immediate divorce by hubby is a minimum consequential reaction to this horrific and sickening manipulation. One would be strongly tempted, even overwhelmingly inspired, to execute the wife's mysterious disappearance, likely with her dismembered parts buried in the sands of the Nevada desert - since she was so fond of sand... Perhaps adjacent to her two accomplices?

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

I find it difficult to understand the judgmental assholes calling the Voyeur hubby names. What is wrong with you?? If you don't like reading erotic sexually explicit stories go somewhere else. This was really a hot story. Of course the couple talked pillow talk about their fantasies. Of Course she knew hubby was watching. That is why she took her top off to get all three guys worked up! Besides this is just a story numb nutts, get a grip

Equals87Equals87over 2 years ago

Buster2u- what don’t you understand? This is in the public domain and anyone is allowed to comment. It’s simple really.

gifoncegifonceover 2 years ago

Yes, Buster2u, I too find that's weird to read a lot of taliban's comments abiur how filthy and reprochable is the behaviour of the loving wives (oh, but wait a moment, thia IS the loving wife section) and their accomplice partners. Then I came to the conclusion that this is what gets their rocks off, to judge, to ignite the autodafé for this sinners and orgasm over the flames of their burning bodies. At the verybend THEY are the perverts, THEY are the sinners. Little Torquemadas envying the pleasures of the torture chambers.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 2 years ago

This deserves a 5.0

mlektm50smlektm50sabout 2 years ago

I'm soaked. This is so hot. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The age-old cliched story of the cuck and the whore. Nothing new to see here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Would love to read a follow up on how Felicia progresses into more agressive sex with her boyfriends. Not being satisfied enough, Felicia picks up of a young stud at a convention that is more in command.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Moral of the story:

1. All women are sluts & whores - it's only a matter of time but not who or where.

2. If your wife is going on a business trip or to a convention, higher a P.I. and see a divorce lawyer - empty all the bank accounts, cancel credit cards, etc. - you should all know the drill by now.

3. If you didn't get her to sign a pre-nup covering, among other things, infidelity and surrender of any right or claim to marital assets, make her sign a nuptial agreement NOW!

Oh wait, nos. one and three apply AT ALL TIMES. #2 is merely one express situation of her most likely whoring and wanton slutting around. Working late (and pretty well just working/office romance/seduction and boss/client/sales fucking) and night out with the girls and going to church and going shopping and visiting sister/mother/sick friend or family and going dancing and pottery/art/hobby classes and class/family reunions and office and birthday parties - hell, every party, and wedding/bridal or baby showers and evening classes and spa times and even vacations and anytime you've been drinking, imbibing substances etc., and as soon as she asks about your fantasies and if they include 3somes, swinging, swapping, voyeurism, bdsm, pick-up games, something "different" or "exciting" or "new" - are just more express situations. In fact, any deviation in behavior or routine - however minimal, and any excuse to be away from home alone, however justifiable, are manufactured opportunities meaning she's likely, or very soon will be, fucking around on you.

In other words, it all comes down to simply being a question of "WHEN", not "if" or "who" or "where" or "how" or "what" or "WHY"... Just because.

Heed the State of California's warning: all marriages ending after 10 years in divorce are - without exception - 50/50 split of all matrimonial and community property. See, e.g. Tom Cruise's divorces. So, if you've been lucky enough to have 10 years of blissful marriage, the odds of that continuing decrease exponentially - thank your lucky stars, and her, and wish her well - then dump her. If you want to continue living with her, do so by either just shacking-up as roommates/fuckmates/FWBs or common law or even "open marriage" or even re-marry with a stronger pre-nup. But your original marriage-for-love/soul-partner is dead and buried. Move on, nothing left to see here - life is out there.

hstrombolihstromboliover 1 year ago

Humans get bored with the familiar, it is what it is. As long as a couple can effectively separate sex with third parties from a relationship, things can be exciting and okay. Jealously though, and the love of shiny new toys ... requires more emotional maturity (or sociopathy) than most people can muster. Good story - glad she gave him a veto / and glad he was happy to not use it.

goodnabor789goodnabor789over 1 year ago

This is a beautifully written story about a woman who wants her true slut to emerge. She allows her husband the opportunity to discover this as his voyeurism comes out as he watches her throughout the day being an exhibitionist while suducing two co workers at a public beach. I would love to live that fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Women will manipulate any situation to justify more cock. Husband should find some younger slut on the side and bang away while she’s with her boyfriends. The marriage will deteriorate into room mates with benefits and eventually fizzle out and become another statistic of open marriages.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You are sick. Read part of 2 of your piles of shit.. Can't stomach another word

Randy56rRandy56rabout 2 months ago

Living out slut fantasy with husbands tacit approval, this might be sublime as a one time thing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous