All Comments on 'CvsN 04: Teaching Beth'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
techsantechsanabout 19 years ago
Great story!

Yeah, I loved it. He's living the all-male dream ... and it just keeps getting better.

One small constructive criticism: did Karen's name change to Nancy in this chapter? If not, who is Nancy?

techsantechsanabout 19 years ago
Great story!

Yeah, I loved it. He's living the all-male dream ... and it just keeps getting better.

One small constructive criticism: did Karen's name change to Nancy in this chapter? If not, who is Nancy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love This Story

Erotic as hell, my wife is going to love what I have planned for her. Best writing I've read so far. Great story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nancy

yeah the karen/nancy thing was pretty confusing...

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Another Day , Another Great C. vs. N. Installment Reread

This time I'm savoring the little details missed on first read. Very tender mutual seduction on page one. Beth the beautiful flower yearning to be pollinated. Poignancy in spades which isn't the norm from this author but apparently drew upon it at crucial moment like street racer shifting into turbo.Thx for great (re)read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
keeps getting better.

Every chapter I read keeps me loving this story. From the situations and conversations, to the discriptions of the sex. They both keep my interest peaked in the characters and keeps me hard and cumming in every sceen of sex. The sexual passion that Jake shows to each women is different but makes me love each scene of lust just as much as any other.

This is shaping up to be my favorite story.

bent1bent1over 12 years ago
Love it!

I am very much enjoying the series and look forward to reading more of your work

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love it, but who is Nancy?

'Nancy' seems interchangeable with 'Karen'.

Private joke, nickname, or typo?

Otherwise, love the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ditto what anon said...

Who is Nancy?

chunkschunksover 11 years ago
Good story so far but you need a continuity girl...

... as I needed one for one of my stories. He had fingers in her the night before, yet broke her cherry in the morning. And as others have noted, the name thing with Karen.

But good writing and a fertile plot line. I'm happy that there's so much more yet to read.

Sam37Sam37over 10 years ago
Who is Nancy?

The name appeared out of the ether, and was repeated. Is it supposed to be Karen?

elrayo41elrayo41over 9 years ago
Classy Narration exquisite sex scenes.

CONGRATULATIONS. This series continues to provide everything an erotic story should strive to achieve. Great characters interact with believable, natural dialogue. The sex is hot and feels right for the situation.

Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
who?

You should decide who Karen is and edit this thing. I've read this several times and really enjoyed it, but even knowing what's coming I get confused when Nancy is mentioned.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Proofreader?

You are telling a great story. But you really need to get a proofreader. At least you know the difference between words such as: lose and loose or possibly: bored and board and such. But, I need to know if there really is a Nancy in this story or if you have mistakenly put Nancy for Karen. This is not being nit-pickey. Changing names in the middle of a story is confusing to me as a reader. But I'm really enjoying this story. I think it is really good that you have had Beth, who is a virgin, to mount him and effectivly take her own virginity. Anyway, she is in control. I think it should always be this way with young girls and their first time. She should always be on top, controlling the pace and timing. This is especially good since he is such an insensative jackass sexually. But really, get a proofreader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I second the first comment!!

I couldn't agree more. A GREAT story, like all I've read of you thus far. The name mix-ups are my biggest criticism. It can be confusing. Outside of that and a few typos, I am more than PLEASED sir!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nancy

Who is Nancy

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
nancy?

Great story so far, but you need to decide what your characters' names are and then edit your story before you submit it. Stuff like that interrupts the flow when I'm in the middle of reading. While I'm reading, I'm picturing in my head what is happening and I put faces to the names of main characters. And then a wildcard shows up that has nothing to do with the tale I am reading. Just be a little more careful

CAWMSJRCAWMSJRabout 7 years ago
Maybe a misprint, but I wondered the same thing who is Nancy

Beth is so young and innocent, Jack is truly a wonderful and lucky guy. I am really enjoying the tenderness that Jack is displaying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ah Ha!

Ah Ha, Nancy is Karen's alter ego and is the trouble maker! Love this series. Wonderful how gentle he was for Beth's first time. Looking forward to reading the rest.

druss1965druss1965almost 6 years ago
Who the fuck is Nancy??

Love your stories but please edit them properly!! You always manage to screw people's names up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love your writing

Karen has been renamed Nancy. Small error in a very well-told, inspirational story. You have a gift. Thanks for sharing.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
Incredible!

The deflowering of Beth is spectacular. Very well told even with the Nancy mistake. I loved it. A 5 Star Rating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What?

Nancy!

Auspat2121Auspat2121almost 3 years ago

That was beautiful.

NonSequitourNonSequitouralmost 3 years ago

Nice replacing loudmouth Karen w/Nancy. I thought earlier he should get somebody else to stick a dick in Karen.s mouth so he could fuck Debbie in peace.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nancy = Karen?

RexrobRexrobover 2 years ago

Did Karen change her name to Nancy?

jwswinglejwswingleover 1 year ago

Hey, thought you might want to do a couple edits; after 3 successful and well edited chapters, this one, page 1, CvsN 04, Teaching Beth, somehow Karen was changed in the first few paragraphs to "Nancy", only to go back to correctly being Karen part way down the page. Otherwise, good read so far!

jwswinglejwswingleover 1 year ago

Said that wrong, the "Nancy" references in error were a little over half way down page 1, CvsN chapter 4

PlayswellwithotherswifesPlayswellwithotherswifesabout 1 year ago

Keep your ladies names straight please

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

cutedaddy69cutedaddy69about 2 months ago

Who the hell is Nancy?!

Why do all writers make this same mistake?

DON'T CHANGE CHARACTER'S NAMES AFTER YOU FINISH A STORY. You'll always miss a couple, so you create confusion that's not worth the "better" new name. It's just dumb: we don't care what the character's friggin name is anyway..

VERY nice storytelling btw.. ;-))

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
20399 Followers
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES