All Comments on 'CvsN 05: Altogether Now'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
5 stars

great group scene

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Absolute crap story by a mindless imbecile!!

One of the worst,ever!!!! One wonders about the future of this here planet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Criticism without facts is mindless twaddle

- plead, encourage, support works well to motivate others to improve their game

- criticism without stating how things can be made better is simply the bleating or a cretin

- if the mindless twit sees this comment then please advise what it is that so offends you

- keep in mind that this Web site has a wide range of talent and different strokes for different folks and is obviously full of sex that can be stimulating and benefit to many different peoples

DAVE_THE_KNAVE 110406

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
To anon below...

You are an illiterate idiot. Is this enough critique ??

sqheadgermansqheadgermanover 11 years ago
Jack's Harem?

Jack likes Karen, will fuck her it she want it. Jack loves both Debbie and Beth. Joe and Cathy come over to Jack's apartment. Jack undressed Cathy and starts in her pussy and come in her ass. Beth gives Joe a blow job. That just about cover this chapter... More plz...

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
Great story

The story frothed with human emotional exchange as well as mindless sexual passion in great balance making the setting almost warm and peachy ...what a feat! !The author unfolded this story masterfully from scene to scene demonstrating the extent of love lust and passion that constantly intersected these characters that made this fantasy work inspite of the most skeptical reader's leanings. This author isvery sensing and plugs into the heart mind and lustful veins of every decent and illicit any blue blooded reader especially this one. It works well not only as a smut horny flash but a human interest story. It was simply a fascinating read and I couldn't get enough. This author deserves my thanks for the entertainment and thought provoking challenges that were presented! !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ass

that was some remarkable ass-pounding there my friend.. epic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

This is so strange. But I love it. On one side of the family I myself have a cousin Karen and a cousin Debbie. On the other side of my family I have a cousin Cathy and I've not yet fucked ALL of them. Not yet. I've done anal, and this is not the way its done. At least the first time. One needs lots of extra lube, like Astroglide, for good, enjoyable, painless, and blood-free anal sex. A man can tear a woman's internal tissues by probeing her pooper without slickum on his PeePee. I did that to a woman once. Later, she talked me into playing a bondage game. While she had me tied up she shoved a dildo up my ass dry asking me how I liked it. I went and bought a giant economy sized box of medical grade lube made for gynecological exams, I can tell you. I love the complete lack of jealousy or possessiveness with the ladies in his life, and there is no layer of promiscuity placed on any of the women. Plenty of it on Jack, but he has earned it because he would fuck a snake if it was held straight for him. Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 some

That may be the Hottest Fivesome I've ever read on Lit! Love it, keep them Cumming!

LupusDeiLupusDeiover 6 years ago
Crazy

Now, that went from one of the most tender and passionate first time for a teen to a crazy five-some orgy within what, eight hours at most? And she's happy to demonstrate her new deep throat skills to the husband of her mentor who's being ass fucked by her man of dreams... After they discussed business perspectives with his primary wife, slash, sex slave maid. I love how this bunch of text makes nearly absolutely no sense without the context of the previous parts, but becomes nearly natural and even believable as part of the whole. But it is crazy situation by any measure. Tons of fun, of course.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Same guy

Is this the same man who wrote the Honor series.

LacastrianLacastrianalmost 3 years ago

Sharing is a cuck thing

Evil_MonarchEvil_Monarchover 1 year ago

well this story just went from a 100 to a zero real quick. just why did you have to go and add another guy?

blackknight314blackknight31412 months ago

Definitely a stroke story! Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

chasbo38chasbo388 months ago

You did it again. You created an interesting lot and some interesting characters but then destroyed the illusion. You took great paints to paint Beth as a shy, virginal woman who had never seen an erection and gave up her virginity to the man she loved to complete with the other women in his life. The next day you have her deep-throating a man she does not love in front of an audience that includes the man she does love. Totally unbelievable, You must really hate women !

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

If there was going to be sex with Cathy and Joe involved, why introduce it when Beth and Debbie are getting acquainted? It was disappointing that scenes didn’t get played out - made even worse going from tender loving to whatever that was.

nemesisofwussesnemesisofwusses5 days ago

You lost me at the sharing of his ladies. I was enjoying this as he built a harem, but nope.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
20382 Followers
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

CvsN Series Info