All Comments on 'Karen's Adventures in Africa'

by backwoodsman1952

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good story

i certainly do not agree with the previous comment. This was a very good story. Perhaps it could be a little better written, but the premise is excellent. i know exactly how Karen feels...being her sister under the skin. Please, continue the story and ignore those who don't understand a pain slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
awsome

I wish it were longer...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great story -Please write more

I think the annonymous creep is full of it. Please continue the story. My wife and I enjoyed this much fully, she identifies with it a lot from experiences with her stepfather and reading this now was very erotic for both of us. It is a shame anonymous jerks who probably have never written a thing can be so rude.

Clare and Ed in Illinois

BodyModdedMomBodyModdedMomover 18 years ago
Fantastic, as always!

I love it! Wonderfully written and arousing. You opened up a whole new fetish for me with whipping. Can't wait to read more on this story! More parts possibly? I'll agree also, ignore anonymous jerks. He definitely does not know what he's talking about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good story!

I certainly liked this story. It has great potential for expansion in the next chapters, which I hope will follow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
hmmmmmm what a friend

i read part 2 first......then had to read the first one, truly great writing, keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great stuff

Great story. We loved both parts, but they are better read together and we can't wait for part three. Please!

This left he hard and ready and she hot and wet.....the rest you can imagine. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I am so wet from reading this excellent story.

I discovered in paperbacks and movies that being whipped was one of my fantasies. When I was 18 I talked my boyfriend into using his belt on my back. Over the next two years we used switches and different belts and ropes and always had great sex afterwards. Several years later my husband and I played out this fantasy with a real horsewhip, often him discovering me smoking or doing something wrong and whipping me. Thank you so much for this story. I am wet and excited. My husband died a few years ago, and right now because of your excellent story I will yearn for a man and a whipping, not in that order! Tomorrow I will read part two and I hope it is just as good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nurses

I am looking for a <a href="http://www.nurse.tv">traveling nurses</a> to be with my mother. We are on the road a lot and have to care for my mother. Although we tend to her it is hard giving her the care she sometimes needs while we are on the road. I am looking for someone that is qualified in this field.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very hot story.

As another pain slut I related to this story very well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love women who are pain sluts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous