All Comments on '24 Hours to Live Ch. 02'

by mpqm1968

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Xman72357Xman72357over 18 years ago
Very Good Story!!!

I hope you decide to continue it with more than 1 chapter. YOu still have the rest of the afternoon and evening to tell us about. Hopefully you will let us know who else he has revenge on as well as how he deals with the Mickey when them come to kill him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
More

More please.

chun_gongchun_gongabout 18 years ago
So damn hot!

OMG your writing has me so damned hot! I am a stickler for good grammar and descriptive words...amazing job. WOW This doesn't even begin to touch on your concept - great story idea. Can't wait to keep reading & relieve the ache in my pussy. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
that was one sexy fuckin story!

it makes me think of a few revenge schemes of my own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I liked it!

I liked the scene against that countertop!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Omg!

I absolutely LOVED the kitchen scene, I had to stop after finishing it and take care of myself!

JoeBlakeDarkJoeBlakeDarkover 13 years ago
Great stuff

I loved this story, very arousing and enjoyable, your writing style is fantastic, can't wait to read the next section.

cudsnuggleatcudsnuggleatover 5 years ago
from David teamhumanity@live.com

1968

You have some outstanding writing skills like character development.

For just one small example: "All had been warned off of course, but Joel had been more subtle, succeeding in arranging a hot date without Mickey knowing."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous