All Comments on 'Work: Making a Sandwich'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
jwl300jwl300over 18 years ago
Of fuck yes

Thank you for going straight to action. Great story, keep writing!

LuciousBi-Writes4ULuciousBi-Writes4Uover 18 years ago
MMMMMMMmmmmmmmm........GOLDIE..........

Very truly written...take it from some one who just found out for herself recently! ;)

you know me...up to my old advetures again!

very hot and steamy write here babe!

kisses,

T

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
actual, good writing!

Some people have the whole story going before the action, and as fun as that can be, reading this particular story was just as fulfilling. Normally you'll find exagerations and bad vocabulary in a straight to the point story like this. But here. no... it was absolutely perfect. Thank you very much, Goldeniangel. I hope to read much more of your stories very soon.

Continue the great work!

Steve from Canada.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story but needed some setup

I like stories that are short and get to the sex quickly but this needed a little more background. Where were they when John just showed up at the door? I guess we can assume they were at work but was Rob fucking her in the ass in the coffee room or what. I just think that it requires some explanation since people usually don't have sex where a coworker or boss can just walk in without them noticing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

its part of a series

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12577 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES