All Comments on 'A Bitch in Heat Gets Mounted'

by smy3th

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The Bitch gets Mounted

The story was descriptively delicious, but I hate the title!

Sassy SusanSassy Susanover 18 years ago
Do dogs have all the fun? Obviously not.

Dear Mr. Smyth:

That was wonderful. Thank you so much. I was the woman on the table and I had a great time. Just wish your hands weren't so big. Ouch. And I loved the touch of your wet fingers at the end. Delicious. Susan

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Secret Garden of delight!

How wonderful is a story where you can almost visualize yourself included in the action. This story created it's own sexual desire and the ending though wild and exciting gradually drew to a close in a quiet manner. Exciting Read!

Well Written!

EriAliSaaEriAliSaaover 16 years ago
A bit physical for my taste but....

Well done with great tempo. It allowed me to step into the story and stay detached at the same time. Overall a good reading experience. Thank you.

EriAliSaaEriAliSaaover 16 years ago
A bit physical for my taste but....

Well done with great tempo. It allowed me to step into the story and stay detached at the same time. Overall a good reading experience. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Oh my..

lucky woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
VERY NICE!!!

Your a great story writer feel free to join webcamsgalore erotic story group!!!! and send us some more great stories.

http://ca.groups.yahoo.com/group/webcamsgaloreeroticstories

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
a bitch in heat

wow, i loved it, the only thing, i do not like the word, cunt, never have, turns me off guys when they use that word, i have been taken quite a few times like that, even over my office table, it can b very satisfying, like that,

petboi69petboi69about 10 years ago

very nice and arousing story - I also get off posting sexy pics. keep up the good work!

belle1belle1almost 9 years ago
WHEW!!!!

again....whew!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
???

Can he come to my house and do that to me? I want it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Took my wife like that

I had cooked dinner for my wife and I. We had got through two bottles of wine and were flirting with each other. She was dressed very sexy, tight leather mini skirt, sleeveless lace top, no bra and patient high heels. She likes her whore look but saves it for the two of us in the house. As we were about to go up to bed I grabbed her. We were kissing passionately, our hands all over each other. I spun her round and bent her over the table. I pushed her skirt up, tugged her panties down, unzipped my jeans and rubbed my hard cock over her wet cunt lips. 'Stop teasing me,' she said. 'Stick it in, please'

'Please what,' I asked.

'Please fuck me'

I was really turned on and started to ram her. She always asked to make love. It was a first time she asked to be fucked. She came much quicker than usual setting me off in a tremendous spew of spunk.

Within ten minutes she was sucking me hard again for another fuck and a whole new chapter of our sex life had begun.

eclecticrickeclecticrickover 5 years ago
Good Story...

I always enjoy stories of people discovering more about their own sexuality. This story does that as the women learns she enjoys exhibition. That is a fine discovery. I am a voyeur and I enjoy stories of women willing to show themselves sexually to men. It is not real fetish for me but I also enjoy the sight of a women naked. The story is interesting in that the husband turns into a kind of dominant person. This surprised me because such sexually dominant men usually show their colors early and are seeking a submissive. She seems to have a bit of this in her. I would be interested in hearing more about her and her journey of exhibition.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous