All Comments on 'A Confession'

by Shyguy1369

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Thong?

A nun wearing a thong? Please.. This was the silliest story that I have read on this site. And, why is it that all writers must tell us the size of the women's breast size?

And a nun who is completely shaven? Your imagination has gone astray.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Jeez, you Dink!

Who cares that it was a thong? If this young woman came to the church as a teen-ager, a thong is not outside the realm of possibility for personal under-garments. Shaven pussy? perhaps she had it permentely (sp) done before entering the order. Who can say.

The fact nuns and priests may indulge in sex is a given. They are human after all. Open your mind a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I thought it was a very sexy story

Not everyone is going to like it. Shoot, I'd like for fantastical elements to be involved. I wish the priest had hesitated a little, or was reluctant in some way to move forward with the sex, but eventually succumbed anyway, but nonetheless it was a fun story.

Thanks for the contribution!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
loved it

this is one of my favorite stories on literotica. keep up the good work! i'd really like to read some more of your stuff.

PrincessLeeLeePrincessLeeLeeover 11 years ago
Just saying...

If all the nuns were like this then the priests wouldn't have any need for little boys

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Okay this story has multiple typos in it, the story is not that believable, and there are some things that make no sense, but i always come back to this story because it ALWAYS gets me off...something about it is just so sexy, I imagine it in my head even though it makes absolutely no sense. Great job!

I_AM_ONE_OF_YOUI_AM_ONE_OF_YOU3 months ago

Loved it. It's hottt, erotic. Taboo stuff really arouses many. Keep writing author. Good work šŸ˜ššŸ˜ššŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous