All Comments on '24 Hours (9:30pm-5:30am)'

by RedHairedandFriendly

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MrFantasyManMrFantasyManover 18 years ago
A Day in the Life...

Thank you for the journey and the glimpse inside your soul! Your vision was a pleasure to read and an honor to share...24 hours can be a day or a lifetime!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Parting is such sweet sorrow

DC:

Thank you for finally putting my blackberry pie to its proper use.

You have an ability to visualize eroticism and to display mutual love in ways that are beyond the norm. Your words fill my heart with feelings long gone and bring back memories of delight. The parting of two lovers is sadness personified; still, you hold out the hope of future blissful conjoined reunion. THANK YOU. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A Life in a Day

Red,

It was a pleasure to work with you. I'm sorry to see this series wind down, but I know there will many more to come.

VillageWordsmith

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
similar experience

i recently had almost the same thing happen to me. i hadnt seen my fiance in over 7 months and finally was able to see him last weekend. we had almost 3 days together and fulfilled all the pent up sexual desire waiting for us. but when it was almost over i felt as if it was bad for me to have come because it wasnt long enough. so i read this a week later and find that im not the only one to have this done to them. and excellent read!

warmhoney1warmhoney1over 17 years ago
My thanks

I've waited until I read the whole 24 hours before leaving this. Such a sweet story. I would love to have 24 hours again. After reading this, I would plan out much better than what our real 24 hours were.

Mostera1Mostera1over 12 years ago
Nice Series Red

Very sexy, and erotic. Your descriptions were stimulating.

Excellent series.

Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Why were they apart?

You never said why they couldn't be together and now I want to know!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous