All Comments on 'The Couple Next Door Ch. 02'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
once the

cats out of the bag hard to put back in. maybe that should be reworded, once the pussy is out of the panties, the hard-on put back in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Interesting

You might want to follow up this with another chapter and show the consequences of all this activity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
lead by his cock

he had no control of what was going on with his wife fucking other men.she did as she please and that look like she want to whore around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
An Attempt At Reality That Failed

Well, you are getting closer to life and consequence but fell off as anticipated at the end. Just a trainwreck with you at the throtle chortling as they fell.

The non-reality was his tolerance of what was going to happen with the half assed negative mindframe you put him in. That wasn't real, nor was his reaction when she entered the shower.

You painted them into cheating each other (him so shyly reluctant - her so agressively) so why the recriminations of impropriety after each fucked others repeatedly - it wasn't real nor erotic - just very uncomfortable and predictably ruining thier relationship as you had planned from the begining. Then no reality or consequence for either - why fake it - she is a whore and he doesn't give a shit - sad silly pitiful shit writer - but you may do something real before long?

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Intriguing--And Only Natural

Nothing was said about birth control here. With all that fucking and nudity, I would have thought that a mention could have been made of one or more of the couples not being able to have a baby, with possible impregnating taking place by accident by a spouse of another. That would have made it much more erotic. Needs work, possibly for a few more chapters?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wonderful

This is the type of story that I really enjoy. A cheating wife and a cheating husband who actually feel remorse and appear to having a loving relationship. Well written, well paced ... will there be a Chapter 3?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Story

Lately there have been a number of clever and different stories in this category. I thought this was very good. Neither a revenge nor a wimp story. This thing is in a category by itself.

playingcardcompany

S-DesS-Desalmost 18 years ago
Interesting

I liked it, but thought it was too much of a stretch when he "unintentionally" fucked two different women. I liked him and once his wife was fucking the two guys, he had every right to get even with Dana (and Joan). Wife's guilt didn't seem believable. Truth is, she's been trying to get into their lifestyle for months. I can't imagine a marriage could survive something like that unless they went with it and just allowed each other to fuck whoever they wanted. How could he ever trust her when he knows she just wants to have sex with other guys?

don87654don87654over 15 years ago
Mass Fucking

You certainly know how to fuck up an otherwise erotic story. This story could have been very erotic, but it seemed like you had to take your time on the actions in it as if to just tease the reader. I would suggest that you go back and read some of mine on other sites...Impregnorium, Kristen Archives, Erotic Stores.com and see how nude and wild people get together to fuck their brains out.

Simple49erSimple49eralmost 15 years ago
Not finished yet.

You really captured his ambivalence and insensitivity of his wife who really pushed this. However, I am guessing you are afraid to do the last chapter. Not because of the reader response - what ever way you would go - but because you are ambivalent too. Personally, pick one and go for it. You do a real good job with realistic dialogue and cetainly captured the man's point of view. Let me tell you there fore what I suspect would happen. She has caught the fever and wants this to be permanent. He now knows that he hates this and is ashamed. They divorce. You have set it up this way for me at least. Maybe someday you will come back to this and take a last look at them.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 11 years ago
Normal is dead -

For both of them - no real choice - they failed to work together at all -

Just got manipulated and then saw it for what it was to them - wrong and unacceptable - he will never et those images out of his head - neither will she nor will they get what they failed to do -

Real good story - real sorry for them too heh - it could have worked out but not with them -

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Personally they both fucked it up

I wouldnt have cheated even when she took me to another mans wife. She is married as well i wouldnt do that. If mine cheated i would have divorced her plain and simple. The problem with the world today is there is no morals or pride in marriage. If you cant commit then dont get married.

If they both catch disease or someone gets knocked up they fuckin deserve it.

Hope its a mixed baby so the family will see how fucked up they are to.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3about 11 years ago
They might as well

get divorced now and save themselves a lot of trouble.

Jim44444Jim44444about 11 years ago
Great story.

I thought I had read all of your older stuff but missed this. It is amusing to see that the comments from the Neanderthals has not changed over the years. If a woman explores her sexuality they call her a whore but no derogatory titles for the man. I can see Dan and Sally finally sitting down to discuss and divulge their sexual needs and desires. Maybe they give up the swinging lifestyle or fully embrace it. Either way they win if they approach their decision as a couple.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
Call me a Neanderthal if you like...

They will be divorced within a year or will swing a while and then get divorced. Fuck me, my wife never screwed a neighbor and let me by with a slip. I never got caught again. Yes, I know it is just a story, I don't like willing cuckolds, Neanderthal that I am.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
FUCKING SLUT WHORE

GET RID OF THE CHEATING FUCKING BITCH ASAP.....ONCE SHE HAS A TASTE FOR OTHER COCKS THERE WILL BE NO STOPPING THE SKANK NOW....I HATE WOMEN WHO BECOME WHORES....GET RID OF THE BITCH WILL ONLY CAUSE PAIN IN THE LONG RUN....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
FUCKING STUPID COCK

Hey anonymous who's the fucking slut here it was the hubby who fucked up first actually twice before the wife. Fucking brains al in his cock drop the barstard he's probably gonna fuck up again

sinstalkersinstalkerabout 8 years ago
Ugh!!

Well written but was hard to read I couldn't identify with anyone in this story he is a wimpy husband who has no control over himself or his actions. And to top it all all off he blames it on being male ? Sheesh you can't fix stupid, not even with duck tape!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Like your writing but..

He was a stupid bitch pussy of a man.

She was a goddamn slut suddenly?

Not enough build up for her to start fucking two men and no where near enough aftermath.

Not a good or complete story.

skruff101skruff101almost 4 years ago

Just another statistic waiting to happen and by the look of things it’s not gonna take long.

beretta84beretta84about 3 years ago
Uncomfortable...

is the only word i can use to describe my reaction. there needs to be a chapter 3. hopefully with some sanity prevails between them & some distance between them & the couple next door..

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Also...if this all keeps up? With the swinging door to the neighbor's house and all the swingers coming and going? The orgy atmosphere? What happens when one of them brings the inevitable STD into the group?

Or worse...one of these whores turns up pregnant. Won't be long before someone's birth control fails...and then it's a guessing game as to whose kid it actually is? Do they all just agree to abort it?

See...no way this couple's marriage survives this lifestyle. 3 to 6 more months there's zero respect. Weekends filled with sex with other people...loss of all intimacy. Sex becomes no big deal. Nothing special about fucking anyone who happens to be there.

They are doomed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
2696 Followers
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES