All Comments on 'Dear Angel Ch. 01'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
:)

I enjoyed your 'Dear Abby', ty

sage_moransage_moranover 18 years ago
Loving it!

I absolutely love all of your writing. You definitely did an excellent job of answering the question about whether men really enjoy watching their significant others with someone else. While there aren't a whole lot of people who feel that way they certainly do exist. The only thing that you didn't really address is the relationships that are only half open! :) My husband loves for me to have sex with others, especially if he gets to watch. I, on the other hand, tried it once and couldn't stand it. I have had many of my friends ask me how I could do. I think that my favorite is "I would think that he didn't really care about me." Not true. Sure, it was a little difficult to deal with at first, the surprise of it and all, but I definitely got over it. He knows that I'm enjoying myself and that, to him is the most important thing. That and he's a voyeuristic pervert, but that's one of the things that I love about him. Anyway, keep up the good work. I check for new stories from you every day.

Sage

HL55HL55about 14 years ago
Excellent Read!!!!!

Yes and I did give it 5 Stars. Tempted to write a response letter as a reader to "Dear Goldeniangel" would, but then this is your Craft lass I merely another voyeur here. Yes I do love the view inside your head, and enjoed a tale already before selecting this as my current read. My poor attempts at erotic scenes are of course via letters, emails, and cybering for her pleasure, trying to paint vivid pics she can fully realise as she enjoys them smiles. There are a few thigns I could write on to you as one who is expereinced in the D/s BDSM kinky/fetish lifestyle, and on a Man's view and one Man's experiences too, but again that would presume. Noticed that it hasbeen a couple fo yrs since you have posted here on Lit and I do realise that the world and your llife and place in it does take precedence. Hoping you will post again soon lass, and yes also hoping to have sparked a reply as well.

pax Callum

Hey us kinky olde pervy Doms need sex too and one can dream grinz

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12600 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES