All Comments on 'Terry And Me'

by espeteroh

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Not what you'd call a likely scenario is it?

but a workmanlike attempt I suppose

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Pretty hot

Hot story line... decent writing style... and although it might not be a likely scenario - that's true of most of the stories here.. so it's pretty stupid that readers keep trying to relate fictional stories to real life...

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Intriguing--And Only Natural

So did you continue and she make a older man that was "grandpa" age into a new daddy? A continuation on this story is definitely in order.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Some interesting comments you've received

As a 59 year old that lives near the beach and spends a lot of time on a boat, your story line didn't surprise me at all. What surprised me more were the comments of those who couldn't see the story as possibly real. Makes me want to put a similar true experience in fictional form...though the young lady was just out of college, rather than 18.

Keep writing; I'll keep reading. To those who question the potential of the story being "real," don't; it happens more often than you know.

Folly

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Goooood stuff

Unlikely scenario - who knows?

Was it hot as they come? Certainly!!!

Thank you.

Lukas

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
very enjoyable

I really enjoyed reading this, sexy and erotic

bobledoitbobledoitover 11 years ago
start

WHEN WILL YOU EVER START A STORY WITH THE CORRECT WORDS????

WERE YOU LAYING AN EGG??? NO, YOU WERE LYING -----Laying must have a noun after it. YOU SHOULD WRITE LESS, READ MORE AND RE READ YOUR WORK. It is not Terry and me ----It is TERRY AND I.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Moved too fast

I like the story line; but I can't imagine "the act of shaving" coming up on a first date, especially from a virgin; it requires complete trust in the partner. She didn't come across as a slut; exactly the opposite, (nor is he portrayed as a predator / abuser) so having sex so quickly doesn't "fit the characters". ...DKP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Terry's first time

I've read all of the comments and I can't understand why there's so much criticism about the story.

It's just a story.

Who cares if the grammar isn't correct or the shaving of her pussy really happened on her first time.

I enjoyed it and don't really care if it really happened or not

I thought that it was a hot story and hope that you continue to write about their relationship

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hymen

Barely a 4! It is far-fetched and pretty basic description, but I'm a sucker for older men getting it on with younger women. I would give this a 5, but I really can't understand why so many people writing on this site haven't the foggiest idea where to locate the hymen. I find it a major turnoff when a man supposedly has his cock a couple of inches inside the virgin before contacting that special membrane.

For your edification, the membrane guards the entrance to the vagina. If you look closely you can often see two or three points where the hymen was attached before it was perforated and torn away. Just tiny (usually white) nubs at the entrance to the vagina.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I’m as into grammar as they come (there’s a joke somewhere there), and I found your story to be exceedingly well-written. Everyone’s a critic, but your high star averages are what got me to click on your name in the first place!

Anyway, I really like hearing your protagonists’ thinking processes, and I’ve noticed you consistently provide this ancillary detail in your stories. I find it hot that you’re as honest as you are about your older characters’ concerns regarding his proximity to, and also his concerns on behalf of, these young women.

Please keep going; you’re a great erotica writer!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous