All Comments on 'Sea, Sand, and Sex'

by Timkitten

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Take me to your beach hut!!

Great story! That girls got stamina, I'll give her that! Nearly drowns then wants sex! Love it!

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
A good start

I didn't like the way that the story turned out, but Suffolk gals do mysterious fucks sometimes. Once I fucked a Feltwell housewife and mother of a six-year old boy (both of us were married at the time to others) barebacked and it was a lot like that with her. She "just had to have my cock in her" one day as we were working overtime in my office at RAF Lakenheath. So we went out to my American car which had lay down front seats, and headed out to the Brandon forest to a secluded spot and I "hosed" her good inside her pussy with my cum. When we were finished I could have sworn that she would be calling me back for more over the next few days. Instead, she went home to her husband and any attempts I tried to fuck her again were met with strong disapproval. Later, much later, some 40 years later, I visited Feltwell again and she was married to yet another bloke when I found her. I found her in a beauty shop in Feltwell village and as soon as she saw me she wanted to fuck again. We fucked once more, in an alley behind the beauty shop with her panties around her ankles and her bent over a backyard wall, with me plundereing her doggie style. She agreed that when I returned to the States and sent her my address that she'd write and we could discuss her coming to the States to join me for an affair for the rest of our lives. I wrote to her about a month later and that was five years ago....I still have not heard from her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Thanks

Hi, Timkitten here. Just wanted to say a very big thank you to all who have voted, and to those who have left comments. It is very rewarding for a writer to receive votes and comments, and it is very much appreciated. So thank you for spending your time reading my stories. Kindest of regards, Tim.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
grammar

1. OVERTED

2. WOULD/COULD/SHOULD'VE OR HAVE, not OF

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous