All Comments on 'Breastfeeding Me'

by mamamilklover

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
mmm

I am a female who fantasizes about having my breasts full of milk and being sucked. Ty for a great story! The diaper part didn't do anything for me, but the story was still hot for me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great

My neighbor is nursing her son, and it would be great if she needed help...just like your story. Oh, that would be just like you described...How about eating a little dessert!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
MMMMMMmmmmmmm

I loved the whole story in entirety, from the suckling, to the diapering. The whole adult baby thing is a turn on for me - please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A hot little story

except for the diaper, but you're the author. Do it your way. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Lovely wet tits

Like some other reviewer, not sure about the diaper, but loved the story- I often fantasize about suckling breastmilk direct from a beautiful big tit. More milk please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
i agree

very very hot, but the diaper thing is a little odd. you can come suck my tits any time! <3

ortsmaortsmaover 17 years ago
OMG!!! That's the way to write 'em

LOVED IT! Even the diaper thing! I have no more to say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Best Love!

The Best love is where a man finds his Mother 'n' his wife in same one body.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I want to breastfeed

I loved this story! I am pregnant now and think of nothing but breastfeeding a man. I get so much pleasure from nipple play now I can't imagine what a man can do for me when I'm lactating. I just wish I knew how to talk to my husband about this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Ooooooooooooo

I have been a "milkmaid" for 10 years now and both my husband and I love it. It is a very sexual act and my boobs are now so big (40G) that we can fuck at the same time that he suckles me - three times a day, every day. My husband also likes to watch me suckle others - gets him very aroused. Pure heaven.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
OMG!! FEED ME NOW!!

I WANT TO GET BREAST FED SO BAD!!!

Why is it so hard to find a pregnant lady...or a breastfeeding woman that has the same kind of fantasy and wants me to suck her dry??

What a cruel world:-(

Wish there was a site just for us people to chat and possibly meet up:-/

Pandoras DesirePandoras Desireover 15 years ago
mmm mmm good to the last drop!

LOVED the story!! Well written! wish that was me!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Loved it.

I wish I could find a breastfeeding mom in Northwest Georgia to breast feed me. I loved it. Please write part 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love It alot

Yea thats a one of a kind never read something like this in my life...... It got me so hot I am a woman come on writer give me some more to read. love it 100% good stuff there... I wish that was me as the woamn there dam can't stop talking about it.

When ever you have a next chapter please e-mail it to me at janier29@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I would breastfeed someone

im halfway through my pregnancy now and i try to find women that will let me suck on their breast as well as ppl who would want me to breasfeed them. i love the feeling on my breast. knowing someone likes it as much as i do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Mmmmm boobie milk

This is so hot! It seems for ever I have wanted to suck a woman's breasts dry of her milk. Haven't had the chance with girlfriends in the past because I was always worried about bringing up the subject. I'm a fit guy in my early 30s and I'm quite well off money wise and I would pay big money for one opportunity to drink every last drop from a woman's breasts just once.

any ladies interested email me at upupandaway1000@hotmail.com

I'm from Sydney australia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good

This is a big fantasy of mine : to suck milk from a woman's breasts while she jerks me off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
milking

Being a bifemale i've got a thing about breasts so when i was readin this story i found it very sexy. I've wanted to try this out as a fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hmmmm...

After just reading Ch04 and now this,this is a cool series that captures my fetish, but something here just caught my eye :"I have a couple of special diapers that I keep for special occasions like this. They are big enough for adults, but have the sticky tabs like baby diapers. I also cut a hole in the middle for your penis." what 'special occasions' is there something about Erica we should know about!?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
24 weeks pregnant

I am dying to breastfeed someone too. This story got me so wet and I even squeezed some milk out of my tits while reading. It tastes sooo good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Dear 24 weeks pregnant

Judging by the date of your post you should be close to term now. I truly hope that you find a man (or a woman) to share your excess breast milk with. Such a treasure shouldn't be wasted!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
milkman57 luves white nurseing bra's

luve all stories with nurseing women with engored breast that need suckling . would luv to find a women in southern cali. with a full wet booousum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love your writing and story theme

As a lesbian dom who loves and seeks mature women I have recently had the awesome experience of seducing a nursing mother in her 30's. I can tell you that no only was she overwhelmed with having a loving, strong, and dominant lesbian Mistress but after only a very, very short amount of time I can eaasily say that I LOVE nursing from her. It is exciting as hell. Keep writing and keep your stories long, complicated, sensual, and exciting. You have a very large audience out here like me.

Well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Erotic!

Wow! I would love someone to someone to breast feed me and treat me like a baby.

If anyone wants to meet up and mother me please send me an email to Blackrums1@gmail.com. I am 21 years old. Love this story collection! Keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Story spoilt

I think you spoilt the story by bringing in mummy/baby talk. It should have remained as a poignant reunion of two adults and how adult breastfeeding works its magic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good and bad

I enjoyed parts of the story and others just left me flat. Two points particularly. I've never seen a baby changing table that would come close to being large enough to accept a full grown man and next time leave off the baby talk. It was a complete turn off and ruined the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
im 10 years old

come to my home and do it but do not tell my mom and dad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wow

I'd love to be 'baby for a day.' To be cleaned, powdered, and diapered would be so wonderfully exciting and relaxing at the same time. Having Mommy breastfeeding me would be the best. I wouldn't know how to talk, only communicate with gestures and sounds. By my very nature I stay stressed and wound tight, but being 'baby' once in a while would make a big difference. Mommy could 'help' me to feel good if she'd touch and lick and suck baby, it would help stop me crying after all. Yes, this a very interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow!

This is my dream fantasy, to be looked after by an older woman who would diaper me but also keep me sexually satisfied! Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
close real close

I love to breastfeed on my mommy too. I am much smaller that you and when I nurse I can lay in her lap. I also wear diapers and have a little nursery for my room. I sleep in a crib and wear a onese over my diapers. In the mornings I am always wet and she will change me and then she will carry me out on the big front porch and set in the big rocking chair. She will slowly pull her engorged milk filled breast our of her robe and let me take it in to my mouth. I will nurse until the milk is gone. Sometimes her sister will come over and nurse her baby. Then they change us and we are set for the day!

nice story you wrote !

GRUMPY1962GRUMPY1962about 5 years ago
I wish I knew someone like that

I would have a GREAT time if I know someone like that especially if the feelings were shared.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i love this story so much it has everything for breasts feeding to diaper changing and more pleas

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I always loved the concept of adult breastfeeding. I would always choose my girlfriends by the size of their breasts and always on the first date, get to see and suckle their boobs. The lady that I ended up had 38 C breasts to start with and also enjoyed my fantasy about adult breastfeeding. After several months of this shared fantasy and daily suckling and stimulation, she began to produce the most wonderful milk. and her sensitive breasts ultimately grew to a 44H. After 5 years we are still at it and she is producing more milk than I can handle so she is pumping it and giving it away. Several months ago I impregnated her so we are on a new journey of breast expansion and milk production.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So I've read the entire series Chpt 1-4 (since this story just came to my attention) loved them all. However something that stuck in my mind while reading Chpt 1 was this statement; "She pushed my hips against the pad as she pulled the diaper over my penis. "I have a couple of special diapers that I keep for special occasions like this. They are big enough for adults, but have the sticky tabs like baby diapers. I also cut a hole in the middle for your penis."

Does she & her husband also enjoy similar play? Why else does she have 'special diapers with hole for penis'? This wasn't explained in any of the other chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it, needs to be longer or continued

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The diaper ageplay thing spoiled the entire setup. Too bad.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Lovely storey. I was never nursed thanks to Dr. Spock who discouraged breast feeding. I've always felt cheated. That said I did not find a contradiction between the act of breast feeding and diaper changing. Both are maternal acts. Certainly breast feeding an adult male could trigger his infantile nature long buried.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous