All Comments on 'Pop Goes The Weasel Ch. 01'

by LadyCibelle

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
more, more,

of course you should write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
If you have to ask, it won't be worth the effort

What a childish tactic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
if you have to ask?

Please don't

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Chapter 2? Absolutely

There has been a dearth of cheating husband stories; I'm glad to see one.

You have written this husband as a man devoid of any loyalty. He deserves the very worst your mind can dream up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Let's Reasd More of the Cheating Husband

Have the next part of the story have the wife knock the husband for a loop! Have her file for divorce!!

wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
absolutely not,

i'm joking, i'm joking, can't you take a joke. looking forward to the ass kicking, and i'm a male. rake him over the coals, fry his ass, string him up by the balls, okay, better yet, since you did such a great job on the first half, how about we let you write the second half. best idea i've had all day. keep up the good work.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
Write more?

Hell yes. You shoulda written more right here!

Everyone is writing like the Perils of Pauline--has to be a 20 episode serial.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
SEEMS THAT WHEN WIVES CHEAT THEY NEVER GET CAUGHT,

the husband cheats and he always gets got. What the hell. They should write stories where the wife gets off watching her husband fuck another woman. Where the wife gets off watching her husband impregnating another woman.

SalamisSalamisover 18 years ago
Ladies first.

I read your question as being strictly rhetorical. Of course, you need to continue the story. You developed everything up to the confrontation. Essentially, you are saying to us “gentlemen choose your weapons”. There’s no fun in that from my perspective, so you as the author need to complete what you started.

You have defined this story such that it needs a woman’s touch as relates to his comeuppance. If you want to solicit your female audience to reply that would be appropriate, as for me, I am not qualified to complete this story starting at the place you left it (but I’m dying to see how you make this guy suffer).

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nah!

A story should be finished before the first chapter is posted.

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 18 years ago
Write more!

Write more, I'm anxious to see where were heading!

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 18 years ago
Write more!

Write more, I'm anxious to see where were heading!

Blue88Blue88over 18 years ago
Jeez Lady

We implore you, continue the story. I, for one, would like to see how he get emasculated, lol. Very well done, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Gianni

Gianni should definately de-nut the weasel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop now and let the cheating stop! This is trash! jUST LIKE THE WRITTER!

cloudycloudyover 18 years ago
Bravo!

A very nice debut! And, of course you should finish. I'm looking forward to it!

drsaltdrsaltover 18 years ago
Well, maybe...

I had to give you a middle of the road rating because I don't know how well you'll tie it up.

I really dislike 'continued' stories that don't stand alone. Maybe I'll remember and read your next chapter but probably not.

cageyteecageyteeover 18 years ago
I have noticed other writers acknowledge your help

I have noticed other writers acknowledge your help with their stories.

I can now see why !!!!!!!!!!

Your command of the language is better than almost all of the writers on this site that I have read. Your story line is excellent too.

I'll be waiting (but not patiently) for the next chapter and in the meantime I'm going to read the rest of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Focus on other projects

While technically sound, I can't see this going in a direction worth reading. The husband is set up to be a total bad guy. Revenge stories are always dull.

Try somethign with more likable characters. Your talent with words is considerable, continuing a story like this would be wasteful.

R-GR-Gover 18 years ago
Write More?

Silly question! I'm curious to hear his explanation. Will there be any revenge on her part, or will it be external? Please do not leave us dangling.

dotcomnodotcomnoover 18 years ago
OUCH

The story was well written.

I thought that finding out from her best friend was awsome.

Then comes the file in the computer, i feel he was looking very hard to take a very hard fall even setting himself up to going to prison.

I MYSELF WOULD LIKE TO READ THE REST OF THE STORY!!!!

He needs to be taken off his high horse and totally emasculated and totally humiliated.

You could also make him into a eunuch with out cutting him.

hoppymanhoppymanover 18 years ago
MORE

You can't stop now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
stopping in the middle

This is not television. The "cliff-hanger" does not play well.

The opening was well-written, and shows much promise. But chapters which stop, without actually having an ending, have a way of becoming tedious, rather quickly.

Please, do proceed with this story. But remember that this is "short story" format, not "television series" format.

-- KVK

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
different strokes.....

This site is full of stories with chapters. Some people like the episodic style. Some don't. It sames strange to praise what's written and then mark it down just because it didn't finish the tale in one go. Others will mark something down for being 'too short'.

I have a couple of stories here that I saw as complete, yet readers wrote asking for the next part!!

You can't win 'em all. But at least vote on what you read and not what you didn't read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Oh Yeah!

You betcha you need to keep this one going. Jerks deserve - no - need to get theirs. Sic 'im baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Free sites like this will post about anything

This has to be the worst "story" ever to appear on Literotica. It's full of cliches, flat characters, stale themes, and horrible writing. Free sites like this will post about anything, as this "narrative" clearly demonstrates. Literotica editors, please do us all a favor; don't post any more garbage like this.

SeaCatSeaCatover 18 years ago
Great start

This is a great start of what promises to be a great story. My wife and I are looking foreward to reading what happens next. I enjoy the way you are developing the characters and how you are making the reader, regardless of how they feel about the subject, identify with the main character. Great work, keep it up.

JRavenJRavenover 18 years ago
Chapter 2, please!

Your command of the language is excellent. You ability to convey the emotions of your characters is a talent I lack, yet admire.

Dialog is maybe a little scant for my preferences.

Otherwise, I would recommend getting chapter 2 up fairly quickly. Don't keep your adoring fans waiting too long.

Jenny

ChagrinedChagrinedover 18 years ago
Well It is a cut above the usual trash

Yes, that is what I said TRASH! Most stories here lack any imagination or originality at all. LadyC's story was cliche in places? Yep...but then so is every other damn piece written and posted on this site. Some I swear I read under another author and title they are so simular. Let's be honest: how really original can a fuck/cheating wife/cheating husband/interracial/you name it be?? Truely original stuff gets low away here.

LadyC wrote a good beginning to a different take on a different kind of story. I like it. A deifferent take and good writing. People LOVE to read about cheating wives found out but I nealy laughed my ass off at the poster who didn't like the husband being pottrayed as a total ass. But I bet he reads the shit out of the cheating cum soaked wives stories!

I never cease to be amazed at how many of you folk out there love to tear stories apart yet lack the basic guts to sign your nome. Some because you are afraid to open your own sptries to criicism. most because you are plain gutless. If you are gonna trash a story, have the courage to sign your bloody name to it. Many other never wrote a line to publish in their lives and they are the experts??!

Give us the next chapter, LadyC. Goota be better than some incest/BDSM crap.

sherlock40sherlock40over 18 years ago
Oh, she definately needs to take the stick to

this dumbass. Anyone stupid enough to leave all that information on their computer needs to be beaten. The fact that he details his cheating also is like icing on the cake. She should just own him now. Find a flesh-eating lawyer (how hard could that be?) and take him for every single thing he ever thought about owning.

DJHyrrikhayneDJHyrrikhayneover 18 years ago
Excellent story...

I can only wait to see what happens next. This guy is extremely stupid to keep information like that on a computer, and I can only hope he gets a hammer dropped on him big time!

Tongue lasherTongue lasherover 18 years ago
To Anon of England

A story posts as Chapter One and you comment that it's unfinished.

Wow...what insight!!

oggbashanoggbashanover 18 years ago
Where do you go from here?

As a first chapter I enjoyed it.

So far we have only had the wife's version and that portrays the husband as a villain which he may be, and that is certainly her reaction after finding how much he has been doing with her friends.

However I could see several developments that could twist the story away from 'cheating husband gets found out and wife takes revenge'.

We haven't been told his side of the story. Is the friend telling the truth? Are the computer files genuine or his fantasies? Did he put them there or did someone else?

There are many questions that could be asked and that makes this chapter a good basis for the subsequent chapters.

My only regret is that I would have liked more development in Chapter 1 but that is a minor point.

Og

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I assumed the question was rhetorical!

Don't be "chagrined" by the the anonymous comments. It's the start of a well written tale that could go in many directions - none good for the husband. About the best outcome for him would be to wind up in jail.

When you have a chance, please continue your story... you have a lot to share with us!

LadyCibelleLadyCibelleover 18 years agoAuthor
From the Author.

Wow! Now I'm truly and completely overwhelmed!!! For me to receive comments from writers I respect such as Salamis, Chagrined, SeaCat, DynamiteJack and the ultimate consecration in my book...Mr Oggbashan, is absolutely incredible for me!!! Now I feel like I've just been given my Easter, Birthday and Christmas present all at once. :)))

Don't despair please....part 2 is finished and I'm waiting for my editor, the wonderful Miss Cloudy, to send me the edited version and then I'll submit it.

sacksackover 18 years ago
please continue.....

(and I think you should whether you ask or not!!) I find it extremely strange that her husband left all those incriminating details on the computer...almost as if he wanted to be caught. Which leads to...WHY would he want to be caught. Perhaps that will be explained in chapter 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I love the name of

your story...but don't know too many husband's that would be stupid enough to leave a file on the computer not passcoded and locked. Really great story though.

hugo_samhugo_samover 18 years ago
Tight

Tight, clean concise story of wifes discovery of husbands betrayal. Very trim story of cheating.

techsantechsanover 18 years ago
Huh?

I hate this story! I love this story! I hate the real life situation of the cheating husband and what it does to his wife and family. I love the way you wrote the story. You've set the stage, now to see how you finish the act.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good job...

On the beginning of this interesting tale. ;) This was one of the first stories I'd read on Lit, guess I was shy or something because I don't know why else I wouldn't have commented at the time. I just noticed that you have another tale involving some of the characters from these stories, so I'll have to check it out now. :)

asiaprofasiaprofover 17 years ago
Great start!

What next?

So many options...

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

The friend screwing hubby because they were about to divorce was a little hard to swallow. If this was the line he used on all her friends for all those years, it is hard to believe some friend didn't try to talk to her about her supposedly failing marriage.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 10 years ago
Great start

The friend is a moron - how could she believe his line knowing her as well as she did - could she believe that Victoria would not have told her about it??

Ah the gullible shall inherit the world - really! - I promise they will! - you just wait!!

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Yes

Burn that bastard to the ground.

Lovingcpl327Lovingcpl327almost 3 years ago

Great lead! Sucked me into wanting more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous