All Comments on 'Our Daughter Moves Home'

by Imstillfun

Sort by:
  • 100 Comments
BigHornyMeBigHornyMeover 4 years ago
Heatwave

Extremely hot story. Can't wait to read more of this family...

oldcouriousoldcouriousover 4 years ago
Very Hot

Very good story line she might meet a guy who likes that lifestyle

SWT3SWT3over 4 years ago
So Hot!

Loved the story. By the time, I got to the last page, my dick was hard and flowing like a faucet. More adventures to cum?

DomJ69DomJ69over 4 years ago
HOT!

Great setup, good transition, and a superb payoff. I can give no better compliment than to say you made this story believable. Very erotic.

Five stars, even with a lot of mistakes - please use a proof reader before you post your future output.

DunkirkDunkirkover 4 years ago

Now that daddy is fucking katie she should tell him she wants him to father her child. Mom should encourage them to do so

mrsreadermrsreaderover 4 years ago
well written

Lovely story, made me feel really good.

Well done

ArnixArnixover 4 years ago

Damn that was hot!!! Also, just a editing note, on the last page there is a number in the word fucking that shouldn't be there! Good job and I'll be added to your list of followers!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Chapter 2 can’t come soon enough

That was hot as hell. Chapter 2 please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Love it

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticover 4 years ago
Best incest story I have read

The word incest almost feels out of place. The story develops so naturally, like best friends discovering that they can be open about sex with each other and than acting on it. They just happen to be mother and daughter. There is no jealousy between the two women, just love and sexual attraction. Daddy is happily coming along for the ride, not pushing, not complaining, not complicating things. Well done.

XplrgMDCpl94XplrgMDCpl94over 4 years ago
I wonder how...

...other readers (and writers) will react. Make no mistake - this is a VERY hot story. That said, with the number of people who seem to come to the site just to attack what they disagree with, I wonder how many hateful comments you'll get because of the taboo incest aspect. How many ever there are... ignore them and keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
loving it

wonderful story i loved it so hot are you going to write another one where the mother and daughter both get pregnant one has a girl the other has a boy then 20 years later it starts again {WoW}

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The following made me laught out loud

This line of text made me laugh out loud.. I was so damn funny ..

"Obviously not, " she said. Then to the tune of the children's song 'head shoulders knees and toes' she started singing, "Mouth, my hair my face or tits, face or tits, Mouth, my hair my face or tits, face or tits,"

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One of the best!!

Damn!! That story had me hard from when she came home to when she finally shared her father and mother! Keep up the good work.

collin4xxxcollin4xxxover 4 years ago
Great story....

Loved the story! I’d love to hear about daddy getting daughter pregnant, and the wife too. The daughter would continue to live at ho e and wind up with several babies by her daddy.

mammoetmammoetover 4 years ago
Loved it.

Chapter 2 would be nice.

horne5horne5over 4 years ago
loved it

hope u write more soon

Pleasureman69Pleasureman69over 4 years ago
A total "ditto"

here is a second vote "wonderful story i loved it so hot are you going to write another one where the mother and daughter both get pregnant one has a girl the other has a boy then 20 years later it starts again {WoW}"

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
VERY SEXY

ONLY CAN DREAM OF THAT HAPPENING!!!!!!! VERY WELL WRITTEN AND WOULD LOVE TO HEAR MORE!!!

liz33ndliz33ndover 4 years ago
this was so erotic

i ad to give it five stars, as this is the first story in a long time I had to get relief before the last page. thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great writing, good story

You are a very good writer. Someone mentioned proof-reading, but I didn't see any errors, although I did notice the number 8 as a letter in one word. I loved how you gradually increased the sexual tension. The parents talking about how hot the daughter is, and she listening in, is a very good device.

The one part I didn't like is that on the 3rd page the daughter comes out too directly asking her dad to fuck her. That took away from the gradual tension you had been building up. I would have liked the daughter to keep doing increasingly naughty things. For example, while they are all watching TV she sits across from them and gradually parts her leg to display her scanty panties. Then the next evening she 'forgets' to put on the panties. The day after that she comes and sits between them, and puts her feet on the sofa, so that her naked cunt comes into view.

Then Katie asks the mother to scratch an itch near her thighs while the father is looking on. After that Katie asks the father to rub her other thigh which is also itchy and begins to moan as the father's hand nears her cunt.

Eventually they do all fuck, but the daughter doesn't come out and ask to be fucked. The intermediate steps I have mentioned would take up one extra page, but the erotic level of the story would keep getting higher. I would add that there should be some ass-licking in the story, for people like me who get off on that, especially Katie licking her mother's asshole and vice versa.

Anyway, I will conclude by saying that while some additional steps would make the story more arousing, it is pretty arousing, and well-written, as is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Can't Wait

Great story. So hot and lots of detail. Keep it up and keep it juicy!

daintybeastdaintybeastover 4 years ago
Family fun

Great story and well told. Looking forward to hearing more adventures

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 4 years ago
I LOVE Dad/mom/daughter stories...

This one is well done. I hope to read more of their exploits. :D

marriedheatmarriedheatover 4 years ago
Hot Stuff

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story

I gave you a 5* but wish I could have given you a 10. What a great fucking story. Being a lover of incest, this story hit a 'home run' with me. I loved it when the daughter watched them and really loved it when she got involved in their sex games. I would like to see more of this family having sex together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5+

Really Hot!

ndeavourndeavourover 4 years ago
Loved the loving

That's a family I'd love to be from! Or simply watch.

BigBadJake40BigBadJake40over 4 years ago
My first time Reading and hooked already.

So nice to read a long time fantasy of mine, and am sure of others, Well written, the story line, and very descriptive sex passages.

No need to state what my right hand was doing, as my left, scrolled the pages.

Have to admit, the scrolling slowed down, during the sexual paragraphs.

definitely a real pleasure.

Just happy my cock can stand up, to this kind of usage.

And a bit sad, I'm in between lady friends, so for the present, it's self service at home.

But nice to recall some kady friends,m who were this open with our love making.

Noting the vast collections of stories waiting to be read, and am looking forward to going through them all. Assuming my cock can handle all this pleasure.

mustang123mustang123over 4 years ago
HOT STUFF!!!

OMG

I was dripping through out ,but at the end I couldn’t hold back

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
HOT!!!

Stimulating, provocative, naughty, taboo! Nothin’ else to say. I loved it. 5 stars.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
HOT!!!

Stimulating, provocative, naughty, taboo. Nothin’ else to say. Loved it. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
DejaVu

Must be DejaVu...but I am certain I have read this story before!

ceedeehceedeehover 4 years ago
Happy Story!

I love sexy stories--especially happy ones like this. So jealous of this family!

Thank you!

kmreaderkmreaderover 4 years ago
Most Followed Authors

The author mentions in their intro where they are on the “most followed” list. Can anybody clue me in as to how to view this list? I’m always looking for content from other authors and the most followed list seems like a good place to start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Masterpiece!

The bar has been raised! Looking forward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellet!

I love the way you write. Please, keep them coming..... :)

Geon54Geon54over 4 years ago
Escalation

Very nice. I thought the pace of escalation was especially good: not unnaturally fast, not belabored and slow. As Baby Bear once said: "Just right!"

WolfieWolfieover 4 years ago
Loved your story

I love your writing. In this story I saw a recurring problem with “your” and “you’re.” Not a big problem but something to keep in mind.

trousersnaketrousersnakeover 4 years ago
Crying out for a sequel

Great story, as always, with more early action than usual for you. I suspect it's not your thing but I think both mother and daughter - and Dad -would enjoy anal. Maybe Katie could introduce her parents to the pleasures - she plainly has the ass for it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Happens

Adult consensual sex, even as you describe it

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please continue

Looking forward to part two.

Looks like the daughter has a job, taking care of her parents.

And who gets pregnant. surprise or planned ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Great story, both me and my girlfriend are eager for a sequel. Maybe throw some anal play in there and the daughter should ask to get knocked up and keep fucking them through the pregnancy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

You are a great author. Fantastic stories very kinky

AlexxKayAlexxKayover 4 years ago

A slower build than I prefer, but the payoff was both sweet and loving, and hot 'n' dirty :-)

DaddyG69DaddyG69over 4 years ago
Hot!!!

AWESOME story! I thought the progression was just right.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 4 years ago
Short but sweet

Daughter should have been brought into parents sex play earlier and I thought the end was a bit rushed. Like a virgin's bras it needed more padding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Perfect

EXCELLENT buildup and very sexy. Would love to see this continue!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
loved it.

I loved it all. you made things happen at just the right pace. You ended it perfect and left the story open for another chapter as i certainly hope you do.There is no way i could put the storey down after i started to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great

Need more stories like this. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
oakhilled78

good read. Please keep writing.

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 4 years ago
next

there is room for another chapter. please continue.

diner5280diner5280about 4 years ago
Poor David

Wait til Katie starts bringing her G friends home. lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Our Daughter Moved Back Home Too!

And she's sitting here with us now. We've been fucking again after reading your hot words! Keep up the great stories! Maybe a sequel to this one with everyone drinking and starting slow on the couch watching TV. Mom starts talking so dirty about us fucking her that we can't stop!

Love and kisses,

Dave, Sally & Katy

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Noooooo...don't shave your pussy!

Oh damn, you did. A little light goes off for me every time I read how some author has his female character shave off her crowning glory pubic hair. Seems almost required in stroke stories these days. Oh well.

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
great fucking story

i have to admit,,, less than half way in I was positive the daughter was going to be going at it with you guys.... now back to the story list to see if i can find some more,,, hope to see a follow on to this before the daughter moves to her own place,, bet she has some hot friends that mom and dad would enjoy,,,,, by the way,, who is the author,, mom or dad...

no matter,, the sex is hot,,, and tastefully and seductively well described

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 3 years ago

Oh, my fucking goodness! My wife of over 50 years, and I just finished this. WOW!!

writeroticawriteroticaabout 3 years ago
Another home run!

Another home run from one of my favorite peers and best Authors on Lit.

Good job, Imstillfun. This was hot from the get go with perfect pace, fantastic dialog and sizzle that plays like a quality porn film in my mind. ; )

My favorite part was mom and Katie making eye contact and both cumming as a result, as did I.

Thank you for your time and talent. Keep on.

Writerotica (retired Lit author)

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 3 years ago

Absolutely fucking loved it! So fucking hot! Five stars and a favorite point!

SamuelDexterSamuelDexteralmost 3 years ago

I love your work. I feel an abundance of love regardless of the genre. I missed this story so reading it was a real treat. What’s more the incest was natural, nothing creepy.

Really hot story thank you. Great way to start the day.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 3 years ago

After reading this I have to follow you for more hot erotic tales. Love how the parents rediscovered each other and with maturity there came better and better sex. No wonder daughter wanted some of what they had. It was fun, hot and so arousing.

KinPAKinPAover 2 years ago

A good read, though the quality of the scenes suffered due to the quantity in such a short amount of space.

TexienneTexienneover 2 years ago

Very nice. Felt natural and loving. A sequel about making their first grandbaby would be a great follow-up, but even better would be to first develop the straight and gay 1-on-1 relationships. I would love to see a future where the daughter becomes a second wife for him and a gay wife for her while keeping the strong original marriage solid. Follow up with new babies for both of them.

Favorited and gave you five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story I love it when both parents are involved I think it's so much hotter.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

Another great story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mother daughter stuff is becoming one too many and stale. Sorry

Remain your admirer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A great story . Build-up was excellent . Lucky dad getting to fuck two ladies , both of whom clearly love him , and his cock . You could make a good series out of this , as they all explore the possibilities of really good recreational sex . Please write more .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story. You over used the word hot but other than that it was a very good story. Nice slow build up of sexual tension in the house made the final scene, that we all knew was cuming, even better. For me it didn't hurt that the daughters name is Katie and the dads name is Dave. You see my name is David and my youngest, and most beautiful, daughter is named Katie. So very good fantasy fuel foe me. 5 stars

gamble426gamble426about 2 years ago

I really enjoyed the teasing aspect! Such a naughty read as the daughter shows and expresses her curiosity about their sex life. I enjoyed how mom was the influencer as well. Would love a part 2! Great story!

rhjivrhjivalmost 2 years ago

This is one of the hottest stories I have ever read. The plot was natural and the outcome inevitable.

I have read many of your stores and loved most of them. They have become better than videos because you put so much work into developing the plot;.

I especially love your slut stories and you have become my favorite author. You make it possible for me to experience my fantasies knowing that the only place they will happen is in my mind. Thank you!

notyourcuppateanotyourcuppateaover 1 year ago

♥️♥️♥️🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

jbdeepjbdeepover 1 year ago

Not usually into incest but that story was hot!

djripdjripover 1 year ago

Another gem! I love Katie's little fashion show, and the moment when she slips out of those pants in the kitchen to rub her pussy while mom meets her eyes and swallows dad's cock in front of her...

Bill669JBill669Jover 1 year ago

5 stars all the way! God, hat was hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story - would also have loved to hear another version from the Dad's perspective...

tarkabukktarkabukkover 1 year ago

The build up in this story was great.

Thank you for sharing,

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

Incredible.....!! *5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

WOW !!! SO HOT!!. I was edging the whole way thru it !!!

demonoidstormdemonoidstormabout 1 year ago

Terrific story. Good read.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 1 year ago

Let's see, I usually don't care for Incest stories but here I am loving this one. I almost never like a cuckold story and earlier today I found myself thoroughly enjoying one of yours. Hummmmm, could it be the storyteller's skill rather than specific themes that I like so much? Maybe broaden my reading range without preconceived opinions? Yeah, I think so.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I would have ask her when she got home to join in .she wanted daddy's cock and .oms pussy too

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Two women licking each other man with cock in his hand I would have been fuckung the both of them

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I have read thousands of stories over the years. "I BELIEVE THIS IS THE ABSOLUTELY HOTTEST STORY I'VE EVER READ" While reading it, in my mind I could actually picture myself both watching and sharing in ALL of the sexual acts being performed WITHOUT any limits, and not wanting it to end, until everybody couldn't even move!!!!!!!!!!

sarah4gurlzsarah4gurlz11 months ago

What a delicious tale - and how beautifully you tell it! Thank you!

Kisses galore

Sarahxxxxx

MikeykeithMikeykeith11 months ago

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I never had any daughters just sons, now I wish I had one daughter and a wife that joined in. Fantasies abound when thinking about family. I enjoy your stories and think of myself being the male lead,

perejohn41perejohn418 months ago

So hot, love the threesome of mom, dad and daughter. Love to read more of those.

chiefhalchiefhal7 months ago

I loved it! It's a real shame you're not writing anymore (at least not here.)

Thank you.

ToughSailorToughSailor7 months ago

Gawd, what's not to love about this absolutely HOT story? Please, please do your fans a favor and pick up you pen for more of the same . . . .

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This was especially hot as it reminded me (in hindsight) of some of the hints my ex-wife made about her teenage daughter. If she hadn't been quite so crass in going zero to 60 in five seconds, we could have explored this idea more. Two opportunities: three of us in the spa, and step-dUghter started talking trash about skinny dipping - her Mom and I both quickly went 'there' and teased her. I tried to intie bikini knot and she freaked. All talk...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Another great story. ★★★★★ These are also characters that deserve a follow up.

You haven't posted anything new for a while... I hope you are well.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

threesome was very sexy

Tom_BrownTom_Brown4 months ago

Please do a follow up story

Redbeard101Redbeard1013 months ago

Again your writing style impresses. The sexiest incest story I have read.

hbcpl2019hbcpl20193 months ago

A very erotic story, very well written.

Naughtymale52Naughtymale522 months ago

Excellent great reading and loved the slow build up to all being together

mycalseemycalseeabout 2 months ago

I wish there was a way to rank my faves. This would definitely be a Fave fave! Very hot, sexy and delicious! Thank you.

Hugo999Hugo99924 days ago

Thoroughly enjoyed

Wiz1002Wiz10022 days ago

Amazingly hot and erotic story. Was great that it was written from the mums pov, who seemed to be the main instigator of this whole scenario.

Another chapter or two would have been great, but this stands on its own as a beautifully sexy piece - and works wonderfully as wank-off material!! 💦

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userImstillfun@Imstillfun
10340 Followers
Thank you to all my fans. Out of over 100,000 authors you have now put me In the top 20 most followed authors and top 30 most favorited authors on Literotica You all make me want to keep writing https://www.literotica.com/favorites/authors/ https://www.literotica.com/...