All Comments on 'A New Way of Seeing Things Pt. 04 Ch. 02'

by BusyBadger

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This story goes nowhere...ever

This series started out great when they met other couples and she exposed herself to other men and started teasing Tim’s co-workers. Then it has gone into this endless (and I mean endless) cycle of the same stuff happening between women in the story only at different settings....over and over and over and over.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The story that never progresses

Same stuff every time...over and over and over and over and over...It’s time for Tim to start sharing Gwen with Charlie and the rest of the crew...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I loved it

Dont let the harsh criticicism from someone who doesn't write anything himself put you off. This is one of the few series that I follow.

I can't log in because I have forgotten my password.

Amrash

dwr0242dwr0242over 4 years ago
Great Story!

I love this story. Absolutely my favorite story on Literotica. Not sure why people keep reading it if they don't like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No, this story is making progress

But the progress comes slowly, just as it often does in real life. It's good that Cricket is getting sex lessons from both hubby and wifey. A steady diet of lesbo action is not my cup of tea, but having Cricket eat a creampie was deliciously naughty. I'm still rooting for Charlie, the dirty old reprobate, to at least get to see Gwen naked. And/or a naked Cricket, too. As written, I can't imagine either character having sex with Charlie, but maybe it's not too much to imagine Gwen blowing him, or giving him a handjob. Good chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love the dynamics

I love the dynamics of the relationships of this story, as well as the story telling . Only story I legit look out for. Others get so crass as they unfold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Forget I said anything

I like this author a lot too. This is also one of my favorite series. I just wish the storyline would take a different direction.

HoltarenHoltarenover 4 years ago
Marvelous

Welcome back. You, Gwen & Co have been missed. Brill story. More, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A welcome return

A welcome return!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Keep going

Busybadger, keep rocking by your updates. This one is amazing

BigBeanieBigBeanieover 4 years ago
Pay attention!

Imho the story is progressing just fine. The progress is in the character's emotional attitudes and understanding of their true natures, and in their growing bravery in allowing their loved ones to see what they really are instead of putting up a socially acceptable, safe, facade.

The is remarkably little variety available in the physical acts... certainly not enough to sustain interest over a series as long as this... but there is an incredible variety of thoughts, feelings and motivations that can go along with the physical act. It's getting that insight, and it being written so skilfully that Gwen, Tim and their friends & family seem like real people that makes this series the stand-out story of the whole of the Literotica site as far as I'm concerned.

There are many stories here already that describe sex in the same style as the assembly instructions for flat-pack furniture. I'd be terribly disappointed if this became one of them, just for the sake of "getting on with it quicker".

dozendozenover 4 years ago
Welcome back

I have missed you.

HJB21HJB21over 4 years ago
Keep them coming

Thanks BusyBadger still the best story writing on literotica as far as I can see. Like some of the others here, I am looking forward to Gwen exposing herself to other guys possibly even Charlie. Brilliant work, keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I don't want this story to take a different tack. It's had me captivated since the very first chapter. I was very discouraged when it had apparently disappeared, but I'm so glad to have it back, and picking up where it left off.

Mr. Busybadger, I wish you the best with your health, and you keep writing this just the way you do. Your style is the best.

louise_lloydlouise_lloydover 4 years ago
Thank You

Thank you for this incredible story. You have become my favourite author. This is the first long series that has kept my interest until the end. I am looking forward to the next chapter. Where will that take us? Will Tim and Cicket have sex? Will the new co-owner join the other two at the nude beach?

Thanks again,

Louise

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
love this story!

Just came back to it after months away. It is my favourite! Love everything about it. Makes me wish was Tim!

Robbert1953Robbert1953over 2 years ago

cant get enough of this erotic story and looking forward to seeing if Tim takes Cricket in the arse. Im sure in time she will learn to love being taken that way. awesome author with amazing thoughts.

StubbyoneStubbyone4 months ago

Another gem of a chapter. However, the relationship between Tim and Charlie seems out of character. I can’t even imagine Gwen showing herself to or, God forbid, having any kind os sex with him. He just seems like a very crass, uncouth man that doesn’t deserve the time of day from her. I know the story has already been written, but wanted to express my opinion. The blossoming practice sex between Tim and Cricket is incredibly hot, and her eating Tim’s cum from Gwen’s pussy was frosting on the cake. Loved it ! 5-😊😊😊😊😊

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBusyBadger@BusyBadger
1793 Followers
3/23/19 For all those wondering, yes there is more to come. Real-life has been very busy and finding time to write has been difficult. Gwen and Tim (and Natalie, and Cricket et al) will continue! We are a married couple who, while monogamous ourselves, believe that humans are...