All Comments on 'Fun on Uncle's Lap'

by blou83

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
thekiwicharmerthekiwicharmerover 18 years ago
Loving Uncle

Great story - 2 horny people wanting it. Hope Aunty did not catch you 2 asleep in one anothers arms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
me too likre em big

hi i had a similar time asyou say in your story but mine is true. this woman is also a plumper wth a hue ass and tits and has been the best fuck i ever had and it wont stop because she is my mom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I LOVE BBW

I find that a BBW is more sexy than any little skinny woman ever will be. I loved this story...made me want more!!!!! great job!!!!

lajaylajayabout 18 years ago
A hot Story

Like to fill that sweet BBW cunt with this long, hot, hard, cock!!!

I'd love to be that uncle and lick that sweet cunt for you!

"Uncle" Jay

:o)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Eh...

The dialouge was pretty bland... very hillbilly-esque

But i liked the story line... made me wet

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
It made me wet

I wish I had his hard dick in me filling me with his sticky load- Yum!!

Jdawg2004Jdawg2004about 17 years ago
Easy on the Dialogue

Far too often writers get caught trying to advance the hotness of the story with excessive dialogue. Your story was hot and moving without this un-necessary distraction. However, I find you very unique in your discription of the lead character. She ain't no Victoria Secret model. This made her hot and real. GOOD JOB!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Mmmmmmmmmm

sd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wow

Hot stuff...wish I had an uncle to do that for me!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago

Wish my uncle would take care of my pussy...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Hot!

Loved the way her uncle takes care of her. Maybe I need to get my uncle to read this story....

Mature_nylonsMature_nylonsover 15 years ago
Nice

Little short but a lot hot!!

I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Yummy

Loved this story. My pussy gets soo wet every time I masturbate to it. I want my uncles dick deep in my cunt! Post more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
nice story

Did she get pregnant? If they have a daughter, will he also fu*k her? Will her grandma get involved?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
loved to help with the tits

I WISH I HAD BEEN THERE TI HELP LICK THAT HOT PUS AND SUCK THE TITS, IT MADE ME SUPER HOTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Niece

My niece and i had been getting on very well,now i am 42 and she is 20.we had many talks and she decided to go to uni,she is tall but plump.I have looked at her many times,i had taken her to dinner for a farewell,and after awhile she asked could we go home.Sure,whats wrong,nothing,i have a surprise for you.We got home and she told me to sit on the lounge and relax,she went away and came back out in a short nightie.I went to stand,she said this is for helping me,and she turned and bent over in front of me, her pussy and arse clearly visible.Then she turned and said now lets see,as her hand went to my trousers,my hard cock springing out.She stroked it then took it in her mouth, sucking,my cock throbbing,let it go Uncle Rob,i dont mind,as she tickled my balls, i couldnt help it and my cock sent out spurt after spurt of my cumm into her mouth.She swallowed the lot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story!

Great story, short but didn't fail. I cummed right when she climbed on his lap. After that I agree with the other guy that there was too much talking. Love the idea of a nice thick girl fucking her uncle. 5 stars from me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Getting pussy licked

I am married and no children. I love sex and most of all I love to receive oral sex on my pussy. I have a handsome strong Uncle whom I always love to have sex with. I some times dream of getting my pussy licked by him. Few times I tried to show up my inner thighs and pussy area to him as it happened accidently. I knew he too would be interested in me to my real happiness. Since then I tried to work it out how to get him involed in the process. One day when we were talking I told him that I need to get a good body massage from somewhere; I knew that he is good at it. Then he said to me to come to his place when ever I need a massage as he lives by himself. So I became so happy and then and there I fixed up the date and the time. So the next dayh, it was a Friday I told him that i would be coming to his place.

I had a good shower and shaved my pussy very well on Friday morning and checked how attractive I am at the mirror and visited his place.

My sweet uncle was also ready by the time I visited him and straight away took me to his bed room. So I changed my cloths and covered with a bath towel and laid down in his bed. Even he was wearing a towel and came near the bed and asked me lay down on my stomack and started massaaging my back and came down to my bottocks and massaged it very well.

Then he said you are so beautiful and he kissed my bottocks and inner thighs. I knew that my plan is working well. Then he turned me on my back and massaged my inner thighs. At that time I was wareing a panty. He said I have never seen such a sexy girl in my life and asked me whether my husband eenjoy with me everyday. I said no he doesn't care much about sex. Then he asked me shall I opened the panty to see what is inside, as I did not say anything he opened it and said Oh! what a lovely pussy and he kissed my pussy and started kissing and licking my clit and sucked my pussy lips. He said he will massage my pussy.

Green_eyed_dollGreen_eyed_dollover 12 years ago
Previous comment

Your story was so fucking hot. Amazing timing!!!! Just delicious!!! With that said.....

The previous comment was so rude:/ nbdy wants to mow what her uncle did to her:/ what is that? Mini story?....so rude...go submit your own story and stop taking up room on feedback for these amazing writers!

Anyways enjoyed your story!!:) keep it comin!!:D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Caught

Did u ever get caught by ur aunt?

interweb88interweb88almost 10 years ago

Somehow this disturbed me becuase touched on someones lap is usually a kid first experience with sexual assault sorry I could not enjoy just gave me bad juijui

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
incest fucking

As I was reading this I was thinking of my step dads 10 inch cock and how I wanted to feel it in my rectum when I was 15 years old. I discovered that I had certain "feelings" and wanted "things" in my butt so badly I could taste them (pun intended). In my 20's I learned to take that much and more down my throat. Oh,

but I adore men so awfully much when I'm naked with one I happen to like. Now,

this story isn't about homosexuality, but I loved it anyhow. Viva la incest!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
:(

My uncle (who I love and would never do it with) calls me sweetie. That just ruined it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This is how I knocked up my niece on her 18th birthday.

Same thing happened but she was a virgin....and he mom my sister noticed blood on the sofa cushion. She never found out who knocked up her little angel though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
BMI 45 Its to much

BMI 45 Its to much

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So fun

The thought of someone like an uncle playing with my pussy and fucking me makes me so excited... I wouldn’t do it with an actual uncle but a role play session with someone would be so hot 😍😍😍💦💦💦

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
yummyy

i hope this happens to me at least once ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Written by a virgin

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I want to fuck my uncle so bad

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I had a cousin come over to my apartment late 1 night and she was in the mood to get my dick and she did I ate her wet pussy and fucked her fat girl pussy 2 times she also sucked my dick clean after , she cum over about 1 time a month for over a year luved that Heather . She was 18 I was 28 and yes have fucked her a few times after she was married.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous