All Comments on 'A Wife's Revenge'

by sweet_katrina579

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
a five only

because it was well written. delivery was good. balance good. a little lengthy for the message. i hope i got the message. in real life, it would be a very foolish way to learn a lesson. we accept at the end, that her husband was cheating on her. she did all this in the beginning tho with very little evidence presented to prove he was cheating. i kept thinking, she's going thru all this over an unopened pack of rubbers, a perfume smell, and a drunk husband who doesn't answer his phone. i'd sure need a lot more, unless i was into pain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
very good

Very well written. The moral of the story, for me anyway, is that you can get caught up in all sorts of things after you take the first step. She set out on a specific mission and it went full circle. Beware of taking that first step.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
nice

A very good story,

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Some Revenge..

Rather sad to feel that way about life. This story has a seriously melancholy feel to it. Well written about an unsatisfied life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Sad

A pitiful exercise of sadomasochistic punishment. I just don't get it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

CERTAINLY A LARGE PILE OF SHIT WRITING LIT AUTHOR

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 14 years ago
A beautiful

and painfully honest tale. Delighted to find this amongst so much dross on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Well

If little scottie boy liked it I know its a pile of shit, no thanks.

machinemachineabout 10 years ago
almost perfect

Very good story up until the last chapter. It is out of place and doesn't fit. Everything else was perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just goes to show you

That married men looking for some action on the side aren't all hot and good at sex like most stories here claim to be and that they don't always end up feeling like God's gift to women by having extramarital affairs. Not to mention, revenge fucks won't automatically get you laid with people better-looking and better at sex than your own cheating partner.

sinsational83sinsational83over 8 years ago
really ????

I gave this story only 4 stars because I feel that you could have actually made a second chapter or if not then extended this one. the story was pretty good although, I would have enjoyed reading more about it. Like, maybe she could have done it again and got a video of it just to show it to her wayward husband. then file for the divorce. and then for her to find out that he never cheated. therefore, she whored herself out for nothing. but as I said it was good reading anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
strange way to get revenge

She lowered her standards and made herself to be a whore. How is that revenge? There are better ways to get revenge than make oneself into something that dirty.

mattenwmattenw8 months ago

The best thing about this story is that the author gave up writing long ago!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous