All Comments on 'My Lover Brings Home A Friend'

by underthestars69

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
My all time favourite position!

You've made a fine effort to describe the pleasures of watching from underneath in a 69 position as a man's cock slides into your wife's pussy and proceeds to pound a load into it. Well done!

Rye and Ginger Ayle

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Unbelievable

My ultimate fantasy. That was so hot. I hope to live that fantasy one day soon.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
outstanding

love stories where the man is either cuckolded or the woman keeps talking about how good it feels, how much he likes seeing a cock in her pussy, and finally eating the cream pie...

keep up the great work...

cashbar21@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Exquisite...

Such a delicious debauching; of her, and him, and their marriage vows. Innocence corrupted and fermented into such a heady brew of erotic fulfilment. Well-written too!

rightn4funrightn4funover 13 years ago
awesome story

one of my favorite fantasies. My lover said she would do it. Now we just have to make it happen. Do you think that it would endanger our relationship? I think it would just make it stronger.

luvtodoitluvtodoitover 13 years ago
OK, I get it!

I enjoyed your story except for the multitude of references to "huge" and "giant" cock. I'd like to see more of your writing, but your obsession just kinda bugs me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
This asshole "writer" is eighter gutless Pom or faggot !!

Those are only people to be delighted for their spouse to bring a creampie or get pregnant by someone else. The "story" was real shit.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 7 years ago
What a waste

Of a dinner. He cooked for 3, no?

charliebillcharliebillabout 7 years ago
Very nicely descriptive!!!~

I could easily see myself doing this with my wife and a man just for her. Sadly, I’m not currently married!!! Great, sexy story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Editor, stat!

I almost didn't read, after 5, count 'em, 5 errors of grammar or punctuation in the first paragraph. But I kept on. When he "peaked" the interest (hey, look it up), I started merely skimming, learned more from the comments than from the reading. I'm really glad some folks enjoyed it. With an editor, or even just a competent proof reader, it could be more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot Wife

I love it when my wife brings home a new cock for us to enjoy. After he comes in her pussy and I clean her up, I suck his cock until he is hard and ready to fuck her again. God, I love sucking cock.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Poorly written hot wife and cuck story. Grammar not this boy’s strong suit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous